剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表
What are you doing?
你在干什么呢?
Stanley cup. Oldest trophy in professional sports.
NHL(美国冰球联盟)的Stanley杯,职业体育中历史最悠久的奖杯
Denny,please do not tell me that you've stolen the Stanley cup.
Denny,别告诉我你把它给偷来了
Oh,don't be ridiculous. I know people.
噢,别开玩笑了,我认识人
I got it for the day.
他们把这个给我一天
And what are you doing?
那你现在在干什么呢?
I'm gonna put my name on it.
我要把我的名字刻上去
Every player,coach,G. M.,
每名球员、教练、经理
anybody who's won the cup has their name on it.
曾经赢得过奖杯的所有人的名字都刻在上面
我做出过贡献
但是你没有获得过奖杯啊
Watch this.
看这个
1970 Boston Bruins.
1970年的波士顿棕熊队
Bobby Orr scores the winning goal!
Bobby Orr攻入制胜球
Cut to...
转到...
That's him,looking for his dad in the stands,
这就是他,正在找在看台的父亲
but he's not looking for his dad,not really.
但是他要找的不是他的父亲,真的不是
He was looking for you?
他正在找你?
I loaned him my lucky jockstrap that day.
那天我把我的幸运护身借给他了
I hope you washed it first.
我希望你先把这给清除掉
My name belongs on this cup.
我的名字属于这座奖杯
Denny,I don't think this is a good idea.
Denny,我认为这不是个好主意
They'll never notice. It's got so many dings on it already.
他们永远不会注意到的,这上边已经刻了那么多了
I'll say I dropped it on my desk.
我说我在桌子上不小心碰倒了
You dropped it and left a ding in the form of your name?
你不小心碰倒它然后正好烙上你的名字?
It's the Holy Grail,man.
这可是圣杯啊
Denny Crane's name belongs on it.
Denny Crane的名字属于圣杯
Well,engrave it later. We need to get to the wedding.
好吧,等一会再刻吧,我们必须去参加婚礼了
Who are the jarheads standing with Brad?
站在Brad旁边的军官是谁?
Those are his groomsmen. They're all reservists together.
这是他的伴郎,他们都是预备役军人
Could come in handy. Denise looks like a runner.
这迟早派得上用场. Denise看起来想要逃跑
你好
你好
Mr Shore,Nick McClinton. My friends call me Father.
Shore先生,我叫Nick McClinton. 我的朋友们称呼我为神父
I've heard a lot about you.
我听说过很多关于你的事情
Yes,I've been around with some of the nuns.
是的,我总是被一些修女包围
So have I.
我也是
Uh,listen,there's a legal matter I'd like to discuss with you.
嗯,听我说,我有一些法律问题想和你讨论
May I phone your office next week?
我下周可以打电♥话♥到你办公室吗?
Little trouble with one of the sisters?
和某个修女有些麻烦?
We should take our seats.
我们该入座了
你好
你好
I'm,uh... I'm Nick McClinton.
我是...嗯...我叫Nick McClinton.
不是,我们团队一起过来的
你一个人么?
I'm the designated drinker.
我是那个被指定喝酒的
Well,excellent.
太好了
That priest is a hound dog. I like him.
这个牧师是头猎犬,我喜欢
Father,I think you need to perform a ceremony.
神父,我觉得你要开始主持仪式了
Oh,indeed. See you at the reception.
噢,是的,会场见
Clergy love me.
牧师爱上我了
I love it when the bride's knocked up. Everybody gossips.
我喜欢怀孕的新娘,每个人都会说闲话
Father,they're coming! They're coming!
神父,他们来了!他们来了!
Mr Shore,that matter I wanted to discuss,
Shore先生,这就是我想要和你讨论的问题
it's,it's happening now! Please,please.
现在就发生了
Come with me,please.
请跟我来
Please,in here.
这边
FBI! Everyone,stay where you are!
FBI! 每个人都站着原地不动
慢着
牧师在哪儿?
All you've got is the word of a few young boys against a man of God!
你们这些年轻人说的话是对上帝的不敬
What's going on?
怎么回事?
We have evidence that Father McClinton is harboring illegal aliens on the premises.
我们有证据 McClinton神父在教堂收容非法的外国人
Where'd he go?
他去哪儿了?
That door.
那个门
Listen,we're marines. What can we do to help?
我们是海军,我们能做些什么吗?
Seal the premises. Nobody gets in or out without my say-so.
守住这个教堂,没有我的允许任何人都不得进出。
Okay,Sal,you take the front.
好,Sal,你负责前面.
Eddie,secure the back alley. I'll secure the altar.
Eddie,负责后面的小路,我来负责祭台
Everyone,remain calm.
各位,保持冷静
这是个什么婚礼啊!
开始行动
Tranquilos. In here.
在这里
You have about a half a minute to tell me what's going on
你有大概半分钟的时间和我说是怎么回事
before those agents knock this door down.
在他们进入这个门之前
This is Maria and her son Alberto. Maria's undocumented.
这是Maria和他的儿子Alberto. Maria是非法移♥民♥
Immigration caught her in a sweep of the clothing factory where she worked,
移♥民♥局在扫荡她所在的服装厂时抓到了她
and they want to deport her back to Mexico.
他们要把她遣返回墨西哥
How did they end up living in your church basement?
那他们怎么最后到了你教堂的地下室呢?
The church offered them sanctuary.
教堂给他们提供避难
Well,that's very noble,
这很高尚
but there's no legal right to church sanctuary in this country.
但是在这个国家教堂并没有合法的避难权
Of course. But Alberto was born here. He's a citizen.
当然,但是Alberto是在这出生的,他是公民
If they send his mother back,the government effectively deports him,too,
如果他们把他母亲遣返了,政♥府♥也一定会把他遣返的
so Maria has not set foot outside this church for,well,three months.
所以Maria没有迈出过教堂一步,嗯,有三个月了
FBI,open the door!
FBI,开门!
我会尽我所能帮助Maria
Shore先生,她是在保护她的儿子啊
As for your impending arrest,say nothing.
在你被逮捕期间,什么都不要说
I'll represent you.
我来代理你
Nicholas McClinton,you're under arrest for harboring an illegal alien.
Nicholas McClinton,你因收容非法外国移♥民♥而被逮捕
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
He's represented by counsel. No interrogation.
他由律师代理.
Should you choose to give up that right,
如果你选择放弃该权利
anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.
你所说的一切都可能在法庭上对你构成不利影响
You have the right to speak with an attorney.
你有权和你的律师进行交谈
Has anybody checked on Denise?
有谁看到Denise了吗?
Brad's with her.
Brad和她在一起.
Father,say nothing.
什么都不要说,神父.
没时间解释.
我错过什么了?
If you catch the garter,save me a whiff.
有什么好事算我一份
Excuse me,everyone. I have an announcement to make.
不好意思,各位,我要宣布一件事情
There isn't going to be a wedding today,
今天将不再举♥行♥婚礼
seeing as we have no priest and now no bride.
可以看到既没有牧师,现在也没有新娘了
A runner. I knew it.
我就知道,逃跑了
Brad,where is Denise?
Brad,Denise在哪儿?
She's in labor.
小孩就要出生了
You're effacing.
你该准备了
Is the baby coming?
婴儿就要出来了吗?
Contractions are at seven minutes.
7分钟之内子♥宫♥就会收缩
Ideally,you want them to be 5 minutes and last 60 seconds.
理想情况下5分钟后就会开始,并且持续60秒钟
Well,should we stay or go home?
好,我们是呆在这里还是回家?
You can stay.
呆在这里
I'd lose the gown,though. It could get messy.
我会尽力,但是仍然会很混乱
什么?
噢,天啊
什么?
他是个私生子!
Denise,we're not married. He'll be illegitimate.
Denise,我们还没有结婚,这小孩是个私生子.
小孩不能出生
你别开玩笑了
We can't do... did you not hear what she just said?
不能出生?... 你听到她刚才说的了吗?
This little bastard is effacing!
这小私生子就要出来了!
Is there a chaplain in the hospital?
医院里头有牧师吗?
Yes,but I...
有,但是...
Get him up here!
让他马上来这!
稍等一下
难以置信
Get the chaplain up here now!
让牧师马上来这!马上!
Oh,Shirley Schmidt promised you'd take care of this.
噢,Shirley Schmidt答应说你会接手
I see.
我知道
And what exactly is the problem?
到底是什么问题?
My landlord's evicting me. It's so unfair!
我的房♥东要把我赶出来,这太不公平了!
Does it have anything to do with the duck?
这和这只鸭子有什么关系吗?
Oh,I get that it's a no-pets building,but Larry is not a pet.
我住的是一座不允许养宠物的大楼,但是Larry不是宠物
I have an anxiety disorder,and Larry's my emotional support animal.
我有严重的焦虑和失调,Larry是我精神上的寄托
I'm pretty sure I have rights.
我很确信我有这个权利
You want to touch his beak? It's really smooth.
你要摸它的嘴吗?非常光滑
Will you excuse me?
失陪
I've handled multinational corporate bankruptcies,high-profile murder cases
我处理过跨国公♥司♥破产、恶劣的抢劫案件
剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表