剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表
This friends with benefits thing?
所谓的 有好处的伙伴?
What are your values,Denise?
你的价值观是什么 Denise?
You get engaged to a guy who buys body parts on a black market,
你和一个从黑市买♥♥人体器官的男人订婚
who corrupts cancer studies.
还破坏了癌症研究进程
What are your values?
你的价值观是什么?
不喜欢的人有一腿
你和Jeffrey Coho 一个你甚至都
And let's not forget the policeman you did last year
而且别忘记去年和你有一腿的警♥察♥
to get out of a parking ticket.
为了逃避停车罚款的那位
Okay.
好的
不
你慌了
I'm scared.
我害怕了
I am alone and I am having a baby,
我很孤单而我要生孩子
and I am completely alone.
而我完全孤单一人
By your choice.
都出于你的选择
And you've been able to confirm all of this?
而你能确定这一切?
Yes. I sourced it all on the back page.
是的 我在后页都有标明来源
Excellent. Excellent work,Clarence.
非常好 做得非常好Clarence
What's wrong?
怎么了?
Clarence?
Clarence?
Clarence,what's wrong?
Clarence 怎么了?
Well,uh...
恩...
Claire asked me to stay over.
Claire请我过去过夜
I see.
明白了
Well,you have strong feelings for Claire,don't you?
你对Claire有感情 是不?
Very strong.
非常深的感情
I think I love her.
我觉得我爱她
But,but I've never...
但是 但是我从来没有...
I'm not sure I'll,uh...
我也觉得我可能不会 恩...
Clarence,um...
Clarence 恩...
the thing about making love for the first time,
第一次发♥生♥关♥系♥的要点是
it'll happen when it's right. And when it's right,
感觉对的话会自然而然 感觉对的话
everything just happens naturally.
一切就会随之发生
You couldn't think of anything to say.
你想不到其他东西说了
I just went blank.
我无话可说啦
是我们诊所不可估量的财富
他是个很有才华的心理医生
But?
但是?
We're in the business of helping people cope with reality.
我们是帮助人们面对现实的行当
He needs to be in touch with his.
他自己都需要面对
He's telling his clients
他告诉他的客户
that there are aliens out there monitoring us.
世界上有外星人监视着我们
Uh,hold on a second.
等下再说
Uh,there's no smoking in here.
这个不出烟的啊
It's wooden,judge. Not real.
这是木头的 法官大人 不是真的
啥?
这是个感应工具
Relaxation technique. Never mind.
放松方法啦 甭管啦
You just sit there and judge. I won't actually smoke it.
你就坐那裁判就好 我不会真抽烟的
You said you asked him to stop talking about the UFO.
你说你要求过他别再谈UFO
Over and over. He said he could not.
反复说过 他说他不行
He said that once one actually sees an extraterrestrial spacecraft,
他说只要有人真实看见外星飞船
one has to rethink what he thinks about the world and our place in it,
他就会对世界和我们生存有新想法
what it means to be human.
做为人类的新感觉
Thank you. Pass the witness. Reserve the right to recall.
谢谢不用传证人 保留下次传唤权
Go ahead,Alan.
出招吧 Alan
Did you fire him for seeing the UFO or talking about it?
你炒了他是因为他看见还是谈论UFO?
He was discharged primarily for discussing it with his patients.
主要是因为他和客户们谈论所以开除
But obviously the fact that he is convinced that he saw it...
但显然他肯定的说他看到过这个事实...
You don't believe he really saw it.
你不相信他真看到过
No,I don't.
是的 我不信
I suppose if there really was a UFO
我想如果真有过一个UFO
hovering above O'Hare airport last November,
去年11月在O'Hare机场盘旋的话
Dr. Azinabinacroft would get his job back.
Azinabinacroft医生可以回去工作
Well...
恩...
He wouldn't be out of touch with reality then,would he?
那他就不与现实脱节了 不是?
I'm sorry. I'd like to point out for the court
对不起 我想向法庭指出
that counsel is very tricky.
对方律师很狡猾
And I would ask your honor that he be noted as such.
而且我想跟法官大人这么说明
He is a profound trickster,it must be said.
他是个资深老狐狸 我必须说
I say it with affection.
我是带好感的说哦
Continue.
继续
If you were satisfied that Dr. Azinabinacroft did see
如果你知道Azinabinacroft确实是
an unidentified flying object in Chicago that night,
那天晚上在Chicago看到了不明飞行物
you would have to revisit your decision,wouldn't you,sir?
你会改变主意的 对么先生?
Well,I guess I would have to.
我想可能会的
I suppose the explanation is simple.
我想这容易解释
The spacecraft traveled 5 billion light-years to Earth
飞船到地球要10亿光年
and then left because of all the airport hassle.
然后离开因为所有的机场太拥挤
I mean,who needs that,really?
我是说 谁真需要那个?
So you want to prove the UFO is real?
那你是想证明UFO是真的啦?
It seems like the obvious thing to do.
看起来是应该做的事啊
I think Jerry could beat me on this.
我觉得Jerry在这案子上会赢我
He's got this newfound confidence.
他找到了新建起的那种自信
I was abducted once.
我曾经被外星人绑♥架♥过
I can't be sure. It felt like a dream,only more real.
我不肯定 像做梦 但是更真实
What happened?
发生了什么?
Well,uh...
恩...
把我带到飞船里
那些外星人长成Ann-Margret
and had sex with me.
和我发生了关系
I'm gonna go with dream on that one.
我会继续梦想那个的
I've gotta go to temple tomorrow.
我明天要去庙里
Bethany's making me.
Bethany逼迫的
On a Wednesday?
星期三么?
Yeah,it's a Tu B'shvat or something like that.
是啊 被称做Tu B'shvat什么的
Jewish arbor day.
犹太植树节
I gotta wear a beanie.
我还要戴那种小帽子
The things we do for love.
为爱所做的事啊
Alan,you called me?
Alan 你叫我?
I did.
是的
And on a rather delicate matter that would ordinarily be none of my business.
而且来说个平日不关我事的小事
你最喜欢的附加物
想磨我的话 我会切了
Clarence is extremely anxious that his appendage will be called into service.
Clarence非常怕他的附加物要有义务
He seems as if he's about to retreat into Clarice again,
他看起来是要重新装做Clarice
and I just thought you should know.
而我觉得你应该知道
Thank you.
谢谢
Do you think Bethany could be an alien?
你觉得Bethany会是外星人么?
是的
又要上庭?
Clarence,
Clarence
Alan intimated to me that you intimated to him
Alan告诉我说你向他告诉了
that you were nervous about staying at my place tonight.
你紧张去我家过夜的事
Look,the best thing about being in a relationship
听着 发展一段感情最好的地方
is having somebody to share your fears with.
就是有人一起分享恐惧
尤其在那方面
就算在那方面?
Just talk to me. Okay?
只要跟我说说 好么?
Okay.
好的
I know that he didn't live a particularly dignified life,
我知道他没有很光耀地过一生
but he was a man of dignity.
但是他是个有尊严的人
And to be exhibited like that,
而那样展示出来的话
他的损坏了的肝脏和器官
那么整个世界可以看到他的
while he's holding a liquor bottle and smiling?
而他手拿酒瓶还微笑着?
Nobody deserves that.
没人该得此报啊
You do realize that this decision legally belonged to your mother?
你是知道这主意是你妈合法实践的?
No,legally,she was to do what he wanted.
没 法律上 她应做他想要的
This was not his wish. He would never...
这并非他的愿望 他永远不会...
Oh,for God sakes,mom.
看在老天的份上 妈妈
Couldn't you at least allow him to find a little redemption in death?
你就不能让他在死亡上获点救赎么?
Do you go to church,Ms. Fleming?
你去教堂吗 Fleming小姐?
I do.
是的
Do you believe in heaven?
你相信天堂吗?
Of course.
当然
Do you think your father is in heaven right now?
你觉得你父亲现在在天堂吗?
反对无效
反对
剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表