剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表
Whose shoulder were you
你记得你在谁的肩上哭泣吗?
没错.
你的.
So you just throw me out?
所以你就把我赶出去?
你就把我丢到一旁?
所以当你生活重归正轨的时候
You walked!
是你离开的!
I did not walk,ho!
我从来没有!
Clarice!
我就坐在这边!
You might be sitting here now,
或许你是坐在那边,
but I don't know
但我不知道那个男的是谁.
How do you think that feels,Clarice,
你又何尝想过我的感受,Clarice,
when your best friend
当你最好的朋友消失的那种感觉?
You just decide you want to be some guy
你决定当那个害羞不敢说话的男生?
You quit this friendship,not me.
是你舍弃这段友谊,不是我.
You quit this friendship.
你舍弃了这段友谊.
Katrina飓风来之前.
我最后一次跟我老公谈话是在
And he was in the defendant's hospital?
他在被告的医院当中?
Yes.
是.
He had undergone a procedure
他刚切除他的两双腿.
过重的问题.
他的糖尿病相当严重而且有体重
And what did you two
你们谈了些什么?
Oh,he was barking orders about
他叫我要怎么准备去战胜台风.
If you can imagine it,
你如果可以想像的话,
here the man has had
这个男人切除掉两双腿了,
and he's telling me how to
他还在教我要怎么战胜飓风.
But that was Elliot.
这就是Elliot.
A fighter.
一个勇者.
Mrs. Babineaux?
那之后还有跟 Elliot聊天过吗?
I never heard from him again.
再也没有机会了.
I lost contact after the storm hit,
在飓风过后我们就失联了,
and I couldn't get to the hospital.
而且我无法去医院.
Ten days later,
十天过后我发现他已经死了.
And did you learn how he died,ma'am?
你知道他是怎么死的吗,夫人?
No.
不.
No,that was three weeks later
不,直到三个礼拜过后
when the police detective
警♥察♥跟叹员才知道他怎么死的.
Mrs. Babineaux,
Mrs. Babineaux,
the defendant claims
被告说在特殊情况下...
走他的生命.
连越战跟前列腺癌都无法夺
He'd have battled this,too.
面对如此情况他也必然无惧.
He never would have given up,
他从来不曾放弃过,
but she decided he didn't even
但她觉得你老公不值得去尝试看看.
Ma'am,if you had been there,
女士,如果你当时在现场,
and the doctors convinced you
而且医生试着说服你
that,in fact,your husband
而且你丈夫会在两天内去世...
She couldn't convince me
她没办法说服我.
She wasn't even my husband's doctor.
她甚至不是我丈夫的医生.
But suppose you were convinced,
就假设说你被通知,
and the choice was between
你丈夫可以处于急剧痛苦之下多活两天
versus a more humane end to the pain,
或者人道的无痛的走完他最后一段路,
which would you choose?
你会选择哪一项?
Of course,I would choose the latter,
当然,我会选择后者,
but I don't accept your hypothetical.
但是我不接受你的假设.
I told you,
我告诉过你了,
这不是她能决定的.
我丈夫经历过许多难关,
She had never even met my husband.
她对我丈夫完全不了解.
你知道吗?
你知道你丈夫的医生在哪吗?
He'd left.
他跑了.
He got out.
他跑了.
A lot of doctors fled,
很多医生跑了但是Follette医生...
she chose to stay.
选择留下.
I wish she hadn't.
我希望她没有t.
Will she consider a plea?
她有想过认罪吗?
Never.
从来没有.
我不认为你了解现在的处境.
你扪心自问,Alan,
Why does everybody say that?
为什么每个人都这么说?
You know,I wish people,
你知道吗,我希望人♥民♥,
instead of watching
不是看着电视三十秒,
saying "isn't it awful?"
然后说一句:"真惨"然后转台,
I wish they'd turn their televisions off,
而是关掉电视关掉电灯一分钟
and truly try to imagine
试着去体会当时的处境
For her testimony,
当她出证的时候你不能手下留情.
需反击
因为对方会想尽办法打击她,她必
We can't protect her.
我们不能手软.
She's ready.
她没问题.
Now let's address your closing.
现在让我们来想想陈案结词.
不.
准备好了吗?
I don't know what to say,frankly.
我不知道该直率的表达出来.
Well,you better figure that out.
抓紧时间吧你得找出方法来.
Why are you dressed like a nun?
你干嘛穿的像修女一样?
I was thinking about what Sandy said,
我在想 Sandy说的话,
and it's true.
是真的.
She is my best friend.
她是我最好的朋友.
的怀抱.
我打算放弃律师生涯回到健身房♥
知道我在讲什么吧?
很多"女生"都像女生.
They probably like me
或许里面也有不少跟我一样的.
主义的单身汉(or女= =).
我要让大家知道我是个崇尚柏拉图
That way no signals get mixed.
这样一来就没性别讯号♥错乱的问题了.
I see.
我知道了.
Were signals getting mixed
在你遇见Sandy之前讯号♥都没乱过?
Sandy's heterosexual.
Sandy是异性恋.
She likes men.
她喜欢男人.
She even liked her deadbeat
她甚至喜欢上一个会打老婆的男人
till she smartened up.
直到她变聪明.
It's all platonic between me and Sandy.
我跟Sandy之间只有柏拉图的爱恋.
And if that's all it is,then...
如此说来...
Well.
怎样?
Are you interested in Sandy?
你喜欢Sandy?
Take off the habit,Clarice.
脱下你的服装,Clarice.
关系小狐狸精.
这是我跟上帝之间不可切断的
Yeah,take off the habit!
Yeah,脱下来!
Clarence,do you have
Clarence,你对Sandy有感情吗?
Look...
听着...
you have nobody else
你没有任何谈话对象,okay?
You might as well fill me in.
你可以把我当作一个可以倾诉的对象.
I tried to be me with her.
我试着以我真实的身分去对待她.
She didn't want that.
她不想要.
She just wants to be with Clarice.
She just wants to be with Clarice.
All Clarice is is Clarence.
Clarice就是 Clarence.
Not the alter ego,
我是男的时候像个阉人一样衰,
but the ego that's just
我当男的的时候连个屁都不敢放.
I think she would like Clarence,
我觉得她会喜欢Clarence,
and I think you should ask her out.
我觉得你该约她出去.
我永远不敢这样.
Oh,no,no.
Yes,you can.
没问题的.
That's where you were headed.
这就是你想要的.
的身份跑回健身中心,
这就是为什么你要以Clarence
so Sandy could meet you,
所以Sandy可以看现真实的你,
and maybe you two could go out.
所以你该约她出去.
,Clarence.
别穿着这套修女装自欺欺人
他们不再受苦受难.
我所作所为只为了让
Did I know that it could
你知道这样做会杀了他们吗?
Yes,but they were gonna die anyway.
知道,但是他们无论如何都会死.
Do you make room for the possibility
你不觉得他们有任何机会
that any of those five patients
存活下来?
事实是,
我觉得什么事情都有它的机率但是
蔓延.
他们面临着脱水,伤口化脓,毒气
They were gonna die in almost
他们会死于剧痛之下.
I just couldn't let that happen.
我没办法看着他们这样死去.
Can you tell us
你可以形容一下当时状况吗?
Well,we had no electricity.
我们没电.
剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表