剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表
让一个有心脏问题的病人
我们应该做的好些.
不可能是.
This is America.
这里可是美国.
They should be banging down
他们应该被举报到国会那里去.
They find it cheaper to go to India.
他们觉得在印度更便宜.
And they said they might
而且他们说可能要传唤我.
你能想象吗?
我可能是首席证人.
You're gonna be on television.
你要上电视了呢.
I'll be on "Gracie Jane."
我会上"Gracie Jane."的节目.
These are some beautiful
这些花儿真漂亮,Lincoln.
我很会养花.
我自己种的.
Oh,I can see that.
哦,看的出来.
Hey,Lincoln,
嘿,Lincoln,
I was reading Mrs. Hooper's affidavit
我在看Hooper夫人的请♥愿♥书
申请禁令的动议的理由.
有些支持她那
就没有对你有任何迷恋.
可是看上去她根本
他真邪恶.
他丈夫逼他写的.
She said some terrible things about you,
她写了一些对你很不好的话,
called you "psychologically
说你是"心理变♥态♥,恶心."
That had to hurt.
这可真伤人啊.
Bet it made you angry even.
我猜一定让你很愤怒吧.
I don't like the tenor
我可不喜欢你这么说话的腔调.
No,I'm just saying here's
不,我只是说这个你非常喜爱的女人.
Bet you loved to bring her flowers,huh?
我猜你很喜欢给她送花吧?
她却说你"恶心"
但是在正式文件中,
"mentally unbalanced."
"神经不正常."
I recognize your tenor,Mr. Coho.
注意你说话的腔调,Coho先生.
I'm not stupid.
我可不是傻子.
You mean to imply
你是暗示是我杀了她.
I loved her.
我爱过她.
I cherished her.
我珍重过她.
You are not welcome
你不再欢迎来我家啦,
you and your inappropriate tenor.
你,还有你恶心的腔调.
I'll ask you to leave.
我得请你离开.
找到任何有资格的见证人.
坏消息是我们没办法
It seems your only friend was Joseph.
看来你唯一的朋友就只有Joseph啦.
Is there any good news?
就没有好消息吗?
"Primetime" wants to have you on.
"Primetime"节目希望你来.
"大清扫"日子里他们还想吃了Diane Sawyer.
Sorry.
对不起.
Why do you need a character witness?
为什么你需要一个品格证人?
Well,the jury could be
恩,陪审团需要.
You need to demonstrate to them
你得向他们证明你不是个怪兽.
Maybe I am a monster.
也许我就是个怪兽.
I burned my best friend.
我烧了我最好的朋友.
I ate him.
我吃了他.
Maybe I’m every bit of…
也许我还打了他...
You're not a monster,Mr. Nichols.
Nichols先生,你不是怪兽.
What kind of person ends up
什么人最终会落得个流浪街头的后果呢?
I don't have one single friend
我没有一个能够帮我说话的朋友.
You're not a monster,
你不是怪兽,
and you're not a criminal.
你也不是罪犯.
All we can do is
我们能做的就是把你放到被告席上.
尽你最大力量表示出你的悲悯,
你需要自己解释给陪审团听
why you did what you did.
为什么你这么做和你到底做了什么.
你不能总把女人都说成是你的.
这不公平.
I only claim Shirley.
我只说Shirley是我的.
她嫁过他啊.
Ivan Tiggs呢?
Why don't you take the girl
为什么你不追我去年结的那个女孩呢?
我想要Shirley.
你可以拥有她啊.
I can understand how you feel.
我能理解你的感受.
When I was 15,I had
当我15岁的时候,我发疯样的迷恋上了一个女孩.
Diana Coralac.
Diana Coralac.
她成长的很早.
她真是一位迷人的女神.
But she liked this kid George.
但是她喜欢一个叫George的男孩.
So one day I went to George
所以一天我去找George,并对他说,恩
不知为什么反正他也答应了,
"我要和你摔交来决定谁得到她,"
but within four seconds
但是四秒内我就把他摔翻过来了,
sat on his head and he tapped out.
摔得他首末倒置并从此退出.
And then I spent the night
而那天我在Diana温暖的怀里享受了整个夜晚.
It was magic.
真是神奇的经历啊.
I challenge you,Denny.
我要和你挑战,Denny.
To what?
怎么战?
You're going to wrestle?
你打算摔交?
又不是我不能打赢他.
为什么不?
And you think I'm the prize?
然后你觉得我就是奖品?
You're always the prize,Shirley.
你一直都是奖品,Shirley.
how dare you?
你怎么可以这么说?
Making me the prize
让我成为摔交比赛的奖品?
Oh,get over yourself.
哦,接受吧.
Man has done battle to get the girl
历史上很久以来男人就一直为了女孩子而战斗.
Man has evolved,Alan,
男人已经进化了呀,Alan,
with the exception,
当然要除了,Denny以外.
Thank you.
谢谢.
Shirley,admit it.
Shirley,承认吧.
This has to be a little thrilling.
这也让人感觉振奋呀.
Thrilling? Two fat boys
振奋?两个胖男孩在一张席子上打架?
You know the problem
你知道身为男性的问题所在吗,Shirley?
Oh,god.
哦,天.
We legislate our morality,
我们对自己的道德立法,
our beings with this code of reason and
我们有着合理和合情以及严格的束缚条款.
只剩下野兽的相搏
如果没有激♥情♥的余地,
It leaves Jack a very dull boy
只让得男人无聊而女人得不到满足.
How rich this moment is
你想想这是个多有意义的时刻吧.
Two men in their sexual
是那么性感的...
有着把你撞翻的豪情壮志,
好吧,灯光闪烁,我将要进入一个大笼子,
to uncork your holy grail.
去获取你的圣杯.
我们打算为了你抛头颅,洒热血.
这就是人生啊,Shirley!
This is the very essence of life.
这就是人生菁华所在.
What he said,totally.
没错,他说的都对.
How's the case going?
案子进展如何?
Could be better.
本可以更好的.
那省省吧,六岁孩子都不信.
如果你问我,申请二级谋杀
I don't think Jeffrey's
我觉得Jeffrey根本就不想申请
Of course not.
当然不会,用光了他最后的15分钟?
Brad,he's coming in
Brad,他更又进来给了新的提价.
Who? / The disgusting
谁? / 那个恶心巴拉的被告律师.
他让庭审继续.
这次我觉得是真的.
Denny在哪?
这个女人喜欢盯人看.
In his office.
在他办公室.
I don't like starers.
我不喜欢盯人看的人.
I wasn't staring.
我没在盯.
I was only trying to cremate him
我只是根据他的遗愿在火化他.
As a homeless person,
作为一个无家可归的流浪者,
he would have ended up decomposing
他可能最后就在某个地方的石板上孤独的腐烂...
I couldn't allow for that.
而我不能让那样的事情发生.
Okay,but at some point
恩,但是在火化的某个时候,
you decided to eat your friend.
你又打算吃了你的朋友.
We had both read the book,
我们都读过那本书,
the account of the soccer team
在安第斯山脉上坠毁了的乘坐着足球队的飞机
The survivors had to eat
幸存这不得不吃掉些遇难者的尸体
他们才得以幸存
顺便说下,如果你看那书的话.
他们中却没有人被拘捕的,
You and Joseph talked about this?
你和Joseph谈过这个?
那是我那天晚上本来想做的.
是的.不,不是那个,
是不违背他的意愿的.
我只是说我最后做的事情
为什么你那么做?
我觉得陪审团想明白,
I was starving.
我当时饿了.
I hadn't had a meal
我都没吃过什么饭
I was starving.
我当时很饿.
这不是什么协商.
剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表