剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表
Let me out.
让我离开吧.
Guard!
警卫!
Joe? You refused to testify at the
Joe 你在1957年的法庭上拒绝出证.
That's right.
没错.
被杀害当晚时你的行踪
你甚至不肯透露在Mrs Sears
Yes.
是的.
My father told you to testify.
我父亲叫你出证.
除非出席作证不然你肯定会被定罪.
他跟你说了,
That's right.
没错.
What you don't knowue4d1 or perhaps you do.
但你不知道?或许你知道吧.
This refusal on your part made my
你这样的举动让我父亲深信你是凶手.
I suspected as much.
不难以推测.
So my question isue4d1?
所以我的问题是..
Why not testify?
为什么不出席作证?
I was in the building.
我人的确在公♥寓♥大楼内.
But I was never in the
但是我从来没有进去Sear一家的房♥间内.
I was at the apartment of a friend.
我在我朋友的屋内.
My lover.
应该说我的爱人.
A married man.
他是个已婚的男人.
我不敢说出我是同性恋的事实.
当时,
Not in 1957,not even with the risk
在1957年那个年代,我根本不敢将事实讲给大家听,尤其是当我涉嫌于场谋杀罪当中.
A crime I didn't commit.
我从来没犯刑过.
My mother was in the courtroom.
我的母亲就在法庭上.
they didn't even have that word.
当时大家甚至不懂什么叫同性恋.
You were a queer.
如果我在法庭上昭告天下.
我自己的生活更别说我母亲的了.
我会毁了Tim的生活,(同性♥爱♥侣)
法让你无罪释放的时候"我....
所以当你跟我讲说:"我可以另寻他
Oh,come on! This is just another trick!
喔,别扯谎了!这只是另外一个阴谋手段!
It's not a trick,Mr Sears.
我没说谎,Mr Sears.
从大楼内跑了出来.
你的父亲的的确确看到我
When I heard the commotion,
因为我听到了警♥察♥开始挨家挨户的查房♥.
But I was not in your apartment.
但是我从来没进去你们家中.
I did not kill your mother.
更没有杀害你母亲.
现在你们清楚谁是老大了吧?!
嘿嘿嘿,
我就闻到一股智障传来的味道了.
光站在边,
Back to jail they go.
再把他们关回去.
That was an olive branch.
讲的好像我第一次被关一样.
Got a text message from
从Paul Lewiston那边传来一份简讯.
They're starting closing arguments.
他们开始做结案陈词了.
It wasn't just my father who saw him.
我父亲不是那个唯一个看到他的人.
Mrs Bailey,the maid,she saw him too.
Mrs Bailey,那个清洁工也看到他了.
She testified that she would never
她证词内提到她永远不会忘记这个男人的脸.
It's right here in the transcript.
证词清清楚楚的写在这文件上.
Oh,he did it.
喔,一定是他干的.
There's no evidence of anybody
没有证据显示还有其他人在场
He's the man. He's the man who killed my mother.
他就是那个杀害我母亲的人.
The man looked like Joe.
这个人就长的再普通不过了.
进来就能呼拢到证人呢.
不然我怎么有办法随便拉个人
Put in a man who looked likeue4d1
随便抓个路人甲过来都长得跟他差不多.
一秒之后立刻被撞倒在地,
那个清洁工?她看到那个男人的下
and I don't have to tell this jury,
在当时我甚至没提到,
a bunch of lawyers,that eyewitness testimony
像这样子的目击证人的证词
is the most unreliable of all evidence.
向来是最不可靠的.
甚至现场连被告的指纹都没有.
除了有人看到被告之外没有其余证据!
Your father saw my client.
你的父亲的确看到了被告.
The maid saw someone else.
但是那个清洁工看到的是另有其人.
My client shouldn't go free
今天,我的委托人走入了法庭
because of a trick.
因为被误认为凶手.
My client should go free
今天,我的委托人该光明正大的离开法庭
because of reasonable doubt.
因为明显的警方还没厘清所有疑点.
Okay.
Okay.
Go! Deliberate.
去! 去对于此案做出判决.
别偏颇失公.
我要一个公正的判决!
Small point of order.
那我请问你.
而做出为了让你满意的判决?
你又知道我们不会为了拍你马屁
You don't strike me as
你看上去不像一个会让人满意的法官.
Just go!! Hey!
随便你,快出去!! 嘿!
Don't underestimate my ability to know
别怀疑我的能耐
if you're being genuine or not.
我知道你们到底有没有用公正的态度去判断
What happens if they come back guilty?
如果他们觉得我有罪的话你想怎样?
Then you die.
杀了你.
And not guilty?
如果无罪呢?
That's for me to know.
关于这个答案只有我最清楚.
合理的猜疑的确凶手另有其人.
的确!按照辩方的理论我们可以
两个.
一个独♥立♥证人?
The father's ID only goes to
资料显示他爸当时是在大楼内.
The defendant admits he
被告承认他在大楼内.
辩方拿同性恋这个理由来当作王牌.
喔,拜托. 他就是凶手,我快受不了
How can you conclude he's guilty?
你有直接证据显示他是凶手吗?
才几秒而已.
目击证人看到犯人的脸前后时间
们不判他有罪,我们都得死无全尸!
我可以判定他是凶手,因为如果我
I think we'd better give this man a real verdict
我觉得我们该给他真实的答案
And it should be "Guilty".
那即是"有罪".
证据显示是他做的.
你也帮帮忙,是"无罪",根本没有
I agree.
我同意.
There no evidence whatsoever
也没有证据显示有其他人在场阿!
That's because the police
因为他们只把注意力集中在Joe身上!
Because the maid saw him.
因为清洁工看到他.
Thought she saw him.
清洁工认为她看到"他".
Look. The man didn't testify at the real trial.
想一想,这个男人当初根本不敢出庭作证.
That tells me he did it.
这代表他作贼心虚.
It's his choice not to testify and you are
就因为他不出庭作证
barred from construing that against him.
所以你会先入为主的认为他是凶手.
Right. Like that never happens.
是阿,说的好像那些有罪的人没做过一样.
He said why he didn't testify.
他告诉我们他为什么不出庭作证的理由了.
He's a homosexual,gay,man.
他是个同性恋,gay佬.
Who's gonna admit that in the fifties?
谁敢在五零年代承认这种事情?
同性恋也不敢承认他们的身分.
即使现在这年代,在Arkansas洲,
Okay. What we've heard does not satisfy the State's burden.
Okay.就目前听上去,我们还无法将他定罪.
Are we gonna do this for real or not?
我们到底要不要跟他讲实话?
Yeah. Great.
是啊!太好了.
一起用一个很漂亮的方法死掉!
让他听到实话,然后"蹦"一声大家
Are you people nuts?
你们疯了吗?
You've had quite the big career,haven't you?
你生意做很大,不是吗?
Denny Crane.
Denny Crane.
It all started with this case,
我猜就是这案子让你一炮成名吧!
I bet your father was
你♥爸♥有你这个儿子大概爽过头了吧!
Why did you become a lawyer?
你为什么要当律师呢?
Do you know?
你知道吗?
I don't know if I know.
我也不清楚.
Well,I know.
我知道.
You became a lawyer because ever
你会当律师,缘于当初你还这么高的时候,
I made you want
我就叫你得当律师.
It's been a good life for me
对我而言,我名利双收
and I thought it would be a good life for you.
我希望你也可以拥有这样的人生.
Now I don't know.
但现在,我不知道了.
We don't think alike you and I.
你跟我的意见不再相同了.
I don't really know you.
我甚至不懂你在想什么了.
Thanks for coming back,Harriet.
谢谢你回来见我,Harriet.
The lawyers have all worked it out.
那些律师已经把事情解决了.
If we all stay quiet,the police
如果我保持沉默,警♥察♥根本无法侦办.
It's all gonna be fine.
没事了.
我早就已经该回家跟你在一起了
如果不是那个多嘴的律师的话,
You know,ah,I thought maybe we could take a trip.
你知道的,ah,我们去旅行吧.
Maybe go to Italy.
我们可以去义大利.
Or Europe.
或者整个欧洲.
Quietly.
说真的.
I never deluded myself that you were celibate.
我从来没想过有一天你会成为一个政♥治♥人物.
I suppose
我想
I should be relieved it's a prostitute,
比起外遇,
剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表