剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表
首先,让我表态.
This is a final offer.
这是最后一次的提议.
要不我们回法庭.
你要不就接受,
What's the number?
你给多少?
$650,000 absent any showing
$650,000 排除玩忽职守的控告.
That's a gift.
这很慷慨啦.
We're just looking to avoid
我们只是节省开庭的费用.
怎么样啦?
接受吗?
他们数学很好.
卫生维护组织的优点是,
The expense of a trial
一场审判的开销根本不止$650,000.
The other thing is
而且他们从来也不慷慨.
你们怎么会不担心?
这本是你们要担心花大价钱的庭审,
The future of your whole
你们整个生意的未来在于外购医疗上.
It saves you billions
这让你们赚了上亿的钱.
And the worst thing
而会发生的最坏的事情
for some stigma to be
就是在这个事情上弄上污点.
这不是协商.
我告诉你,
我们到底还上不上庭?
最终价是$950,000.
I think we can make $950,000 work.
我觉得我们倒是可以接受 $950,000.
Good for you.
对你来说不错啊.
The dwarf fainted.
矮子晕过去了.
I am so embarrassed.
我真觉得尴尬.
I have to admit,in my practice,
我得承认,在我上庭的生涯中,
I have never
我从来没见过那么一大笔钱.
那么多钱司空见惯.
我肯定你们肯定都对
You caused that number,Bethany.
是你带来了那么大收益啊,Bethany.
You scared the hell out of them
你的开庭陈述让他们吓破了胆.
They didn't dare stick around
他们根本不敢等到结案陈词.
I'm trying not to get emotional.
我也努力让自己不要情绪化呢.
Thank you,Denny.
谢谢你,Denny.
I'm so grateful to you.
我很感激你.
在那张面纱下,
在你伪装自己的外表中,
I think there must be a nice person.
我觉得是个非常友善的人.
I'd like to have lunch again,
我希望能和你再一起进餐,
start from scratch.
从吃开始.
If I promised
如果我答应你不再叫你矮子
and ask you to take
并让你带...
This is you from scratch?
这就是你说的"从吃开始?"
You're an extraordinary woman.
你是一位非凡的女性.
I don't get to meet many.
我并不是能经常遇见的.
让我忘记你是怎样的人
给我一两个星期
Then we can have lunch.
然后我们再去吃饭
We live in a time where almost
我们活在一个几乎什么都可以接受的时代不是?
Gay marriage is barely
同性恋婚姻也变的没什么不可以接受的了.
You go on the internet,you can find a club
你去网上的话,可以找到崇拜各种东西的网站,
however depraved.
不管如何堕落
We're a society where nothing
我们在一个不管什么都不能震惊到的社会中.
Well,if we've reached the day
恩,如果某一天我们发现
where burning the remains of a body
焚烧尸体并吃了它不是值得反对的事情的话,
then I guess life has
那我能说生命也就不那么圣洁了,对不对?
No dignity.
一点尊严也没有了.
Please deliver a verdict
请下个最终裁决吧
that says there is sanctity
来证实对于人类来说生命不仅是圣洁的
but also the death.
死亡也一样.
A billion and a half Christians
15亿基♥督♥徒每个星期天都上教堂做礼拜
and ceremoniously eat the body
然后隆重地食基♥督♥的肉,喝基♥督♥的血
"He who eats my flesh"
"食吾之肉"
"and drinks my blood
"啜吾之血者与主合一而同在."
你怎么敢这么说?
基♥督♥那么说的.
What?
什么?
Who have I offended now?
我现在又犯着谁啦?
做字面的理解呢?
你怎么敢把这么神圣的教义
Is that not done?
弄够了吗?
You have equated it
你把它说成了是可耻可恶的行径.
I apologize,your honor.
对不起,法官大人.
I certainly don't mean
我并不想控告圣餐礼,
but let's not carry on with the idea
但是我们别被"食人主义影响了生命的圣洁"
that the notion of cannibalism
这样的观点所左右.
It has roots not only in sacraments
它不仅在圣餐里有着文字的根源,
but also Greek mythology.
在希腊神话中也有.
It's still glorified in certain sections
它在南部和Malibu,我认为还被美化了.
这并不是违法的.
而且我还要加上一点
没有 Massachusetts的法律
没有联邦法律,
that criminalizes cannibalism.
来制裁食人主义
的检查官Ginsberg先生
这就是我们的"我的名字在11月选票第二行上面"
has trumped up these other charges,
提出这些指控的原因,
desecration and so forth and
说是侮辱了神圣并教导你们尊严和圣洁.
There is no dignity
在人要饿死的时候谈不上什么尊严
When a homeless person
当一个流浪者要在石板上腐烂的时候
the sanctity of life
生命的圣洁也会变的平庸
的检查官Ginsberg先生
我们的"我的名字在11月选票第二行上面"
你们知道什么侵犯了我吗?
希望你们觉得被侵犯了.
有上百万的无家可归的人们
在这个国家,
不能给他们庇护
国家养不起他们
$60,000 到$70,000
但是,嘿,让我们花
to prosecute one
来起诉一个饿到要死的人,
let's spend another $45,000
来花更多的 $45,000让他来坐牢
只有残酷.
这里并没有尊严.
Mr. Nichols was cremating his friend
Nichols先生在火化他朋友的尸体
to prevent the indignity
来防止被遗弃的尊严丧失
and degrading decomposition of his body.
来防止他朋友尸体的腐烂
他告诉了你们
而他为什么会去吃
He was starving.
他当时快饿死了
When was the last time you starved?
你们上次挨饿是什么时候?
How about you?
你呢?
是不会去挨饿的
我知道你们不是想让人注意的话
我们来这里的唯一理由
我们都看清楚.
is because cannibalism
就是食人者在电视上是个大新闻
What better satiate some
对一些快要去选举的人来说
than a bellyful of media attention?
有什么方法比这个更容易吸引注意呢?
的检查官Ginsberg先生知道这个.
我们的"我的名字在11月选票第二行上面"
That's why he's handling
这也是为什么他亲自插手这个案子的原因.
Not only does it give him a sensational
不仅为他无♥耻♥的宣传给了他善良贴心的一面
it also fits the notion of society,
也符合社会的主流意见
that it's not about
就是这并不是关于人们去关心一个流浪者的故事的时候
it's about prosecuting him.
只是关于给他定罪
Kinda makes me wonder,
这倒让我怀疑起来,
who here is really the cannibal?
在座的到底谁才是食人者?
I'd be more than happy
能开车送你回家我会觉得非常开心的.
其实我自己有车的.
哦,谢谢.
Um,which is actually right there.
恩,实际上就在那边.
Is that you don't
你是不是不敢和我太亲近呢?
Oh,wow,you really can
哦,哇,你真的能看透人心呢.
That's my job.
这是我的工作啊.
So can I see you again?
我们下次再见?
Sure.
当然.
Let's have something
让我们对此留点期待吧.
I'm a magnificent kisser.
我可是个接吻高手.
Are you now?
你现在吗?
I don't like to drop names but...
我本不想乱说别人名字不过...
我吻过Gina Gershon.
Did you?
真的?
We were out together...
我们曾经一起...
in a group.
一堆人聚会过.
我就送她回家了.
我正好要开车的地方和她旅馆方向一样
And well,one thing led to another.
恩,然后事情渐渐热乎起来.
她从来没那样被人亲吻过.
她自信的告诉我在她的人生中
always been a goal for my mouth
我的唇也期待那样的经历呢.
I dig you,Claire.
我等着你,Claire.
And I dig you,Zach.
我也等着你,Zach.
Call me.
剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表