剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表
Please get out.
请滚吧.
You upset with me?
你对我不爽?
Alan,sometimes the mad cow just..
Alan,你知道的有时候疯牛病一发作..
Out.
滚.(当我三岁小孩阿)
The plaintiff wants to make this
这案子是被告Simon Griffin,
,清楚他签下何种条款的认知之下
一个大学毕业的知识分子
who has a graduate degree,when he allowed Dr. Freemont
同意 Freemont医生使用他的血意来做研究吧?
你们此案到底有什么意义吧.
但是让我更深入的告诉
3 numbers. 40,4 and 3,
3个数字. 40,4 跟 3,
like a locker combination.
就像是门锁密♥码♥一样.
40 million people
全世界有四亿人口有爱♥滋♥病.
4 million were newly diagnosed
其中四百万,是去年才检验出来的,
and 3 million died.
其中三百万死了.
Simon Griffin's blood has the potential
Simon Griffin的血液可能可以
to make that locker combination
让这三个数字都变成0,0,0.
Now we don't often get the chance
今天,我们没有多少机会能叫别人去做对的事情
Most of the time people
大部分的时候,人们总是自私的,
每年跟爱♥滋♥病患收取一万五千元的药品费
就像是那些各大药厂
it costs them $350 to make.
却只花了三百五十块钱去生产那些药品.
India brought them to task for that,
就像是把商品外包给印度生产,
and now it's sold there at cost.
卖♥♥的却是天价一般的价钱.
This is AIDS,your honor.
这是爱♥滋♥病阿,法官大人.
And the world is
整个世界都站在你面前对你说,
于垂死边缘的四亿人口身上阿.”
“你不应该将财富建筑正处
一些个人利益受到一点亏损,
因为要造福全人类而不得不让
we have a name for that.
我们常常这样做:在打仗时我们叫征收.
在高速公路的预建地上,
如果你有一个屋子盖
the government can just
政♥府♥会毫不迟疑的征收他.
If we can do that to facilitate traffic,
如果我们都能这样去征收土地了,
then why don't we do it to cure AIDS?
为什么我们不能征收血液?
Why don't we just say,
为什么我们不直接讲,
但是法律保护了你以外的其他人"
“太可惜了Simon,
"don't protect you 'cause..."
”你不受保护因为…
well,"you have something
”因为你身上有我们要的东西,
"so we're just going to
”所以我们就不客气的拿走了"
Does anyone here remember the flu vaccine
还记得几年前的流感疫苗危机吗??
That was the government's baby.
这就是政♥府♥捅出来的楼子.
The flu kills 36,000 Americans a year.
流感一年杀死三万六千名美国人.
And yet,the government left
但是政♥府♥却让三千万人口无疫苗可接种.
Oops.
糟糕.
Simon Griffin,你可能觉得—
即使你不喜欢
He's an ass.
他是个烂人.
Yes,he is.
没错,他就是
同样的遭遇,或许你会非常无私,
而且如果今天你也有
不是说不愿意拿出血液来让大家做研究
但是Simon Griffin
He's just saying
而是他想要选择让谁去做研究.
And he doesn't want to
而且他选择不要让那个管理
that was in charge of the flu.
公众疫苗还缺货的人去做.
思考跟提供一些"意见",
我只是"热心地"帮他"好好"
the district attorney simply saw
那个检察官就觉得他该放弃诉讼.
Oh,thank God.
喔!谢天谢地.
Let's leave God out of it.
在谢谢老天爷之前你该有其它人先该谢.
You can thank me,Gloria.
你可以谢谢我,Gloria.
How about...
不如…
I invite you over for a cup of tea?
我请你过来我那边喝茶?
I'm not a great fan of hallucinogens.
我对于麻痹自己没"性"趣.
广♥告♥让我印象还挺深刻的.
那个鸡蛋满天乱飞的
So,well...
那…
what would you like me to do?
你想要我怎么做?
Would you like me to do it right here?
你想要我在这边开始"报答"你?
I would like you to have dinner with me.
我想要你跟我一起吃个晚餐
And if it goes well,
如果情况顺利,也许之后会继续.
And if that one goes well,
如果第二次也良好的话,可能第三次..
after which I might kiss you
之前我会先跑到你的法官桌前亲你.
You want to...
你想要…
Date.
约会.
I'd like to go out with you.
我想要跟你约会.
Are you sure you wouldn't rather
你确定你不会更想要把我剥光?
Positive.
没错.
Could I at least give you
我可以给你一点关于第三次约会的意见吗?
Well,if you must.
如果你坚持的话.
I guess Denny didn't like it.
我猜Denny不是很满意这个结果.
Mr. Bell,we'll hear from you.
Mr Bell,让我们听听你的意见.
College is a place
学校是我们让孩子受教育的地方,
believing they are our future.
相信他们是未来的主人翁.
Do we really want a future
我们真的希望看到未来社会中,
where people are ostracized
这些害羞的人就被踢出团体圈子吗,
以及受欢迎的人才能大肆庆祝,
只有那些外表出众
and the less attractive
而那些不受欢迎的跟害羞的人就被遗弃??
Gamma kappa tau is a national club
ΓΚΤ 这个国际性的社团正推广这种歪理
as it should be unacceptable.
这是不能够被接受的.
I suppose it's one thing if they never
我能够想到他们让Marcie Cooper加入.
But having invited her,
的唯一理由不是真的想让她参加,
to throw her out on grounds
而使只是想要把她踢出去看她出糗而已,
shame on them.
无♥耻♥.
College is also about preparing
大学也是一个让学生们开始接触社会的地方.
Last time I checked,
外面的世界是十分肮脏的.
There's the old adage,
大家都知道"只有亮丽的人才能站在舞台上"
There's some truth to that.
让我告诉你们一些真像.
.他是一个非常善良的人,
曾经一次辩方的律师是我认识的人
sensitive.
非常感性.
He chose to exploit my Asperger's
但他利用我阿斯伯格症的弱点而赢了官司.
My very best friend,
我最好的朋友,
a lawyer that I had a case
就在不久之前另外一个案子中,
he,too,exploited my Asperger's.
他也采用了类似的手法.
但同时当处于不同阵营时也非常残酷.
他是一个非常好的人,
,并且知道了有时候人们就是残酷的,
如果Marcie Cooper今天她走出来
even the kind,sensitive ones,
即使是那些善良,感性的人也如此,
if she's learned that she will be judged
她会学习到一个人
or the content of her character,
不是光内在美就足够了,
but on how she looks
也得注意外貌跟人际关系,
she's gotten an education,
如此一来她便上了重要的一课,
one that will serve her in life.
而宝贵的经验会让她受用一辈子.
,每个人都有选择朋友的权力.
这是一个民♥主♥的社会
Clubs get to choose their members.
俱乐部可以选择他们的会员.
Sometimes it's very ugly and unfair.
有时候的确就是肮脏跟不公平.
That's... life!
但这就是人生!
–嘿.
–嘿.
My dad served in Vietnam.
我的父亲参加过越战.
He put his life on the line.
他永远站在最前线作战.
举国上下却不是将他当英雄般对待,
但是当他回来的时候
he found a country that was
他发现整个国家要不以战争为耻
or just wanted to deny it,
不然就是想要装做没发生一般,
deny him.
让他觉得被否定了.
做战的士兵也会碰到同样的情形.
我担心那些在伊♥拉♥克♥奋勇
And we seem to be in such a hurry
举国上下都恨不得伊♥拉♥克♥的战事快点结束,
so we can go back to pretending...
所以我们可以继续装无知…
see,in Vietnam,
你看,越战当中才有多少士兵存活下来而已.
But today they do.
但今天不一样,他们活下来了.
And they come home
有的缺手有的缺脚的回来了…
you know,and not much to cling to.
但是却没有一个可以依靠的地方.
They need us to be proud of them.
我们得为他们感到骄傲.
You know,they need us to show it.
你知道的,我们得表达出来.
Every chance we get.
紧抓着每个机会.
Truth be told,
说真的,
(XD真是老糊涂!)
我从头到尾都听不懂这案子在讲什么.
It was clear to me that Mr. Griffin,
但是我很清楚Mr Griffin,
as I said,was an ass.
是个烂人.
个人DNA的专利这种事情却是很愚蠢的,
但是一个人可以随意申请另外一
well,you don't have to be a senile
这样的话世界不就大乱了.
剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表