剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表
Denise...
Denise...
it's news worth celebrating,don't you think?
这是值得庆贺的消息,不是吗?
Don't you ever give up?
你就没放弃过么?
I do,actually.
有过,其实.
It's just,you don't really want me to.
只是,你并不真想我放弃罢了.
当我看着你的时候
我要说,Denise,
穿着她们格子尼的校服
我看到一些小小的天主教女孩子
第一个举手答题
一直准时来学校,
the neatest of penmanship.
写字最娟秀.
And then when I look closer,I see...
而当我看近一些,我看到了...
Shirley.
Shirley.
Well,I'm glad to see things haven't changed here.
恩,我真高兴一切没变.
Shirley,are you okay?
Shirley,你还好吗?
I am. Thank you.
是的.谢谢.
还是个满好的东道主.
Lincoln如果不是恐吓要杀我
Alan,it's been brought to my attention that
Alan,我注意到
进行了贿赂
你写了假宣誓书然后对检察院
Did I?
我有吗?
我不能忍♥受这种行径,
作为高级合伙人,
and if it happens again,
如果还有这种事发生,
you will be fired.
我会炒了你.
No doubt.
肯定的.
Thank you.
谢谢.
You very likely saved my life.
你非常努力地救了我.
I must say,Shirley,
我要说,Shirley,
when I look at you,
当我看着你的时候,
I see one of those little catholic schoolgirls...
我看到一些小小的天主教女孩子...
Oh,get a life!
哦,拿去骗别人吧!
I'll sleep with her one day.
我有天会得到她的.
No,you won't.
不,你不可能的.
You know,the brain supposedly confuses fear with passion.
你知道,大脑可能会让恐惧变成动力.
她因为有动力更成熟了.
看在上天的份上,
Denny,what ever happened to that doll?
Denny,你那娃娃怎么了?
The police took her in for questioning.
警♥察♥把她带去询问了.
Shirley Schmidtho?
Shirley Schmidtho?
Yeah. She'll be back.
是啊.她会回来的.
Alan...
Alan...
I'm sorry I doubted your feelings.
很抱歉我质疑了你的感觉.
It was just seeing you on the balcony with that man.
只是看到你和那个人在阳台上.
Alan,what is it about out here?
Alan,那里是怎么一回事?
We're out on a ledge,14 floors to a spectacular death.
我们在边缘上,14楼能要人命.
It probably gives us a sense of our mortality,which in turn...
这也许能给我们带来道德感,也会同时...
there's nothing so life-affirming,I suppose,
让我们知道生命的可贵,我觉得,
as a little death tucked in the back of our mind.
当你脑袋里总有些许死亡感觉缠绕时.
撒得这里到处都是.
我死的时候,希望我尸体
这阳台?
你?
Could there be any place more fitting?
还有更适合的地方吗?
I suppose not.
我觉得没了.
But since I don't want to be cremated,
但是既然我不想火化,
somebody should at least yell,"look out below."
最少也要有人叫,"快看下面."
Ah,the simple pleasures.
啊,简单的快乐.
A clear night,scotch,a friend...
一个明朗的夜晚,苏格兰威士忌,一位好朋友...
Even if he is high-maintenance.
就算他的友谊牢不可破
To simple pleasures.
为简单的快乐干杯
剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表