剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表
Well,we're dating.
我们正约会不是
It may not be exclusive,but even so...
可能还没公开 但是...
You're just getting a little ahead of yourself,don't you think,child?
你只是自己想法超前了 不是么 孩子?
If I was your boyfriend,you'd know.
如果我是你男友 你应该有自觉
You'd be doing my laundry,
你应该帮我洗衣服
making me dinner every night.
每晚给我做饭
I don't see you doing that,sugar-pop.
小糖果 我可没看你那么做过
You think you're funny.
你觉得你很风趣
Rule number two.
再加条规矩
When it comes to us,
当只有我们俩事情的时候
I do not want to be hearing from the peanut gallery,
我不希望从什么无聊地方过来的人说
which includes Clarice,Clevant,Oprah
那就包括了Clarice Clevant Oprah
and whoever else you have stored in there.
还有不管你想装的其他人
Claire...
Claire...
could we be exclusive?
我们能公开么?
Well...
恩...
I suppose we could try.
我觉得我们该尝试
In that case,I quit.
如果那样的话 我辞职
我不能给我女朋友工作啊
什么?
Can you get me reassigned?
你能帮我换个职位么?
Well,we tell everyone who comes to Better tomorrows
我们告诉每个来"明天会更好"的人
that self-control,not indulgence,is the path to grace.
达到优雅的途径是自♥制♥而不是放任
Huh!
哈!
What exactly does that mean?
那到底是什么意思?
Same-sex attraction is a pernicious disorder.
同性相吸是种有害的紊乱
Reparative therapy will give a patient the tools to maintain his sobriety,
治疗能帮病人恢复清醒状态
but he has to want to change.
但他必须有想改变的心
Frankly,Mr. Brown didn't try hard enough.
坦白地讲 Brown先生没努力够
We didn't fail him.
我们没让他失败
He failed himself.
他自个儿失败了罢了
治疗中心什么时候开业的
你们这令人激动颇有创意的
if I may ask?
如果我可以这么问的话?
我们第一个尝试性机构
我们在1974年开始了
Now we have several ministry houses throughout New England.
现在我们在新英格兰有几个部门了
And this treatment works?
而这治疗还有用?
都有了长远的异性关系
1/3的我们客户最终
One third show significant improvement,
1/3有显著的进步
while still engaging occasionally in inappropriate relations.
尽管有时还是有偶尔不恰当的关系
And the final third?
还有最后1/3呢?
I'm afraid they show no improvement
我恐怕要说他们就没有什么进展了
and continue to engage in homosexual behavior.
他们继续着同性恋行为
But they have the decency to hate themselves for it.
但是他们却有自我厌倦倾向
Objection. Badgering.
反对 这是拷问
No,wait. She's our badger.
不 等下 她就是我们拷问专家么
Overruled.
反对无效
Are you licensed by the state?
你在这州有执照么?
We're a faith-based initiative.
我们是一个信用基础的互动组织
Is that a "no"?
那就是 "没有"的意思啦?
We are not licensed.
我们没有执照
Are you endorsed by the American psychiatric association?
你们被美国精神病协会认可了么?
Regretfully,in 1973,
很遗憾的 在1973年
the American psychiatric association bowed to pressure from the homosexual lobby
美国精神病协会迫于同性恋抗♥议♥的压力
and declared that same-sex attraction was not a mental disorder.
然后宣布同性相吸不是一种精神紊乱
同性恋潮的最后一道防线
我们认为我们是抵♥制♥
You took $40,000 from this man
你从这男人手里取去了40,000美圆
他是同性恋的状况
然后告诉他你们能治疗
And we would have,
而我们本也可以啊
had he maintained the discipline and the faith.
如果他能守纪律而且有自觉性
He kept up neither.
他一样也没
I'm sorry. Have we won yet?
不好意思 我们不已经赢了么?
Mr. Shore!
Shore先生!
We're making a big mistake,you know.
你知道么 我们犯了个大错
Which one are you referring to?
你指哪个?
There isn't just one America.
不只有一个美国
There's at least two,maybe more.
最少有两个 也许更多
There's your America,
有你所生活的美国
where people are tolerant,progressive,
那里的人忍♥气吞声 积极进取
open-minded about alternative lifestyles.
对于不同生活方式非常接受
Then there's the other one,
然后还有另一种
the one that thinks homosexuality is a disease,
就是认为同性恋是种病
the one that elects presidents.
那些选总统的人
比你想象的还多得多
Alan 那另一个美国的人
We need to try this case in that country.
我们得把这案子做到那个国家去
I first began to have sexual urges watching football,
我最开始看足球时有性冲动
especially during goal-line stands.
尤其在射门时候
I sought out Better tomorrows.
我找到"明天会更好"
They helped me.
他们帮助了我
I thought it absurd,quite frankly,
很明显 我觉得这样很怪
the idea of curing sexual predilections.
就是治疗一个人的性向
让我回归了我的信仰 我的家庭
但是"明天会更好"
任何同性恋的冲动
我确实让我自己脱离了
I suppose it was a little like my alcoholism,
我觉得这有点像我的酒精上瘾
which I also beat.
那个我也戒除了
The first four months were hard,
最开始的四个月很难
but it got easier.
后来就容易多了
I never think of men now.
我现在再也不想男人了
Oh,my god. The idea totally repulses me.
天啊 这主意这么想想都恶心
A sexual assault is traumatic.
性骚扰是个悲剧
I realize that. Of course I do.
我了解 我当然明白
为什么不这么做呢?
如果这能减轻你女儿的痛苦
It works on the brain.
那对大脑会有作用
For God sakes,the idea that you just take a pill
看在老天的份上 吃片药就可忘记
every time something bad happens...
每次有坏事发生的话这想法...
That's bad?
那样不好么?
那样抹除掉不好的地方
这就是人生 你不能就
Why not?
为什么不?
Our best artists are informed by their pain.
所有最杰出的艺术家都是由痛苦启发
Our greatest heroes are born out of adversity.
最伟大的英雄都是逆境中成长
Certainly,if the trauma affects your life,treat it,
当然 如果创伤影响了生活 要治疗
either behaviorally or with medication.
不管是行为还是药物治疗都可
But some miracle amnesia pill,
但是靠健忘药丸神奇作用
so you have no memory of bad things,
那么你就能抹去不好的事的记忆
what kind of brave new world are we entering into?
我们到底是进了一个怎样的勇敢新世界?
小儿麻痹症疫苗 是不是?
当Michelle出生时 你们给她打了
麻疹疫苗?
是的
Of course.
当然
You gave her a PDT shot?
支气管癌疫苗呢?
Those are known diseases.
那都是些有名的疾病啊
So is post-traumatic stress disorder.
那重创减压去紊乱也是啊
She may not develop PTSD.
她也许不会得创伤后应激障碍(PTSD)
She didn't have whooping cough,but you still gave her a shot.
她没有百日咳 你们不还是给她打♥针♥了
'cause you preemptively wanted to protect her
因为你们有保护她的潜意识
as any good mother would.
就像个好妈妈应该的那样
精神紊乱而受创的一生的机会
你现在有个让她远离
by simply giving her this pill in a timely matter.
只要在时间准许范围内让她吃这么一片药
I just don't agree with it.
我就是不同意
I'm sorry.
不好意思
Well,as your daughter suggested,
就像你女儿所说的那样
how about we let it be her choice,
我们要不让她自己抉择
since it's her life we're talking about?
既然我们所说的是她的人生?
Is it just me,or are you getting your clock cleaned?
是只是我这么想呢 还是你也被说动了?
Okay,so,um...
好吧 那么 恩...
how do I say this?
这让我怎么说呢?
Just say it.
就这么说吧
Just out of curiosity,what do you want the answer to be?
就好奇问下 你们希望是什么结果?
My curiosity trumps yours.
我的好奇心比你还大
What are the results,Denise?
Denise 结果是什么?
It's yours.
是你的孩子
Oh,my god.
哦 我的天
Have you thought about schools?
你考虑了孩子学校吗?
剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表