剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表
Do you think you could get your assistant to dress up
你觉得能让你助手穿成那样
and come over to my office every once in a while?
然后经常来我办公室一会么?
Denny,he's a guy.
Denny 他是个男人
If he can pretend he's Oprah all day,
如果他能整天装做是 Oprah
I should be able to buy it for two minutes.
我也许会相信他两分钟
But he's a guy.
但是他是男人
Do I need to put you in rehab?
我是不是该把你放到治疗中心去?
You're right.
你说的对
Mr. Shore,your jury's back.
Shore先生 陪审团下决定了
Ipods,cell phones,Google.
Ipod 手♥机♥ Google
How odd were these concepts just a short time ago?
不久以前这都是些多么新奇的称呼啊?
Now they're completely commonplace.
现在它们都普及了
In five years,using propranolol to treat PTSD
在5年里 用心得安治疗创伤后应激障碍
might become commonplace too,
也许也会变普及
and we won't be having this argument.
而我们也不会这么争辩
没有5年时间了
但是Michelle Cabot Levinson
She needs it now.
她现在就需要
And we're not talking about some new drug that just came out of a lab.
而我们并不是说刚做出来的新药
都几乎50年了
这药作为处方被医生开了
albeit for a different purpose.
虽然开的目的有些不同
It is undeniably safe
它非常安全
and so far seems very effective.
而且就今来看很有效
If this young girl had a life-threatening infection
如果这个女孩子有个影响一生的阴影
and one of her parents wanted to deny her antibiotics,
而双亲之一想不承认抗生素的作用
we wouldn't hesitate.
我们不会犹豫
This case is no different.
这案子没什么不同
Michelle is at risk of a lifelong disability.
Michelle面临着一生的残缺
Why are we hesitating?
我们还犹豫什么?
'Cause the research is still out
因为研究仍然进行着
on whether or not this propranolol actually works,
来证明这心得安是否有效
to say nothing of what the long-term effects might be.
难说以后长久下去是否会有效
And the research is still coming in
而调查结果也在表现
on the dangers of suppressing memories,by the way,
对记忆是否有损害 顺便说下
but that's a whole other bag of emotional scarring.
那是种新的记忆伤痕
But this case isn't about any of that.
但是这个案子与那些无关
是什么造就了今天的我们
这案子是关于
There are lots of answers,
有很多的答案
but certainly one possible answer is
但是肯定的其中可能有的答案之一是
we are the sum of our experiences,
我们是我们经验的总和
而是全部
不全是好的部分或者全是坏的部分
就能忘记个人历史的一部分
如果我们能吃片药
who are we then?
那么我们又是谁呢?
他最好的朋友震惊了
当Arthur Hallam死的时候
grief-stricken,utterly inconsolable.
极度受打击 无尽悲痛
是英国著名诗人Tennyson
但是那个最好朋友
who went on to write "in memoriam."
那个坚持写下了<缅怀>一诗的人
He immortalized his friend in verse
他让朋友在诗句中不朽
最伟大的诗歌♥之一
而且给了我们英语文化中
Imagine if Tennyson could have just taken a pill
想下如果Tennyson吃了片那个药
and forgotten about the whole thing.
然后忘了整个事情
Did Tennyson have a bad experience with a rabbi?
Tennyson和拉比有过不好的经历么?
Your honor,this girl is a teenager.
法官大人 这是个花季女孩
受创后情感压力的女孩
是的 一个想抑制
若这药有用为什么不用?
看在老天的份上
'cause it's a form of mind control.
因为这是种思想控制
造就了今天的我们
我们的回忆 我们的经历
Are we really prepared to turn that over to the drug companies,too?
我们真也要把这交给药物公♥司♥负责么?
I don't like the way that one on the left is looking at me.
我不喜欢左边那人看我的方式
That's the one with irritable bowels.
就是有急性肠炎的那个
Madam Foreperson,has the jury reached its verdict?
陪审团主席 有结论了吗?
Yes,judge.
是的 法官大人
We find for the plaintiff
我们支持原告
and award compensatory damages in the amount of $40,000,
并且要求退回40,000美圆
一共350,000美圆
加上利息和惩罚性赔偿
做性向测试
法官大人 我要求对这陪审团
I'm sure that there is a congressional bill afoot
我相信有这样的宪法草案在支持
that would allow me to do so,counsel,
能让我批准这么做 律师
but it hasn't been enacted yet.
但是现在没有成文法依据
The verdict stands. We're adjourned.
判决生效 休庭
The jury's free to go,and this case is officially over.
陪审团可以解散了 这个案子正式结案
Please do not think that this entitles you to
别认为这就可以让你
any special favors from the bench.
在本座这里得到什么恩惠
Let's go,Alan. It's scotch time.
走吧 Alan 是喝酒时间啦
I first need to see a judge about a...
我先要去看个法官...
well,a special favor.
恩 要个特别恩惠
I'm gonna hate myself in the morning.
我会恨今天早上的我的
There are two morning-after pills you can take now,
这现有两片早上过后可服用的药
one to forget this whole thing ever happened.
让你忘记发生的整个事情
Of course,I suppose you should take that one second.
当然 我觉得你应该记住这些
Hey.
嘿
你考虑孩子学校了么?
并不是想特意恼你
You have to start applying early for these preschools,
我们要提前申请这些幼儿园
or else you basically give up any chance of getting into a decent college.
否则想进好学校机会就难了
Oh,what about the amnio? We should discuss that.
关于遗传方面呢? 我们该好好讨论下
Um,Brad...
恩 Brad...
I'm not sure I'm going to have it.
我还没打定主意要
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
I mean... I don't know whether I'm going to have this child.
我是说... 我还不知道是否要这孩子
Denise,if you're thinking about what I think you're thinking about,
Denise 如果你想的是我所想的
you can just forget it.
你完全不要这么想
It's my decision to make,not yours.
这是我要做的决断 不是你
还有小孩子的权利是不
是啊 女人的权利 是哦
作为父亲 我也有权申明权利
我不和你说话了
我告诉你吧 Denise.
Brad!
No child who was aborted ever grew up to be anything.
任何一个要流产的孩子都是孬种
I have an incredibly difficult decision to make.
我有个很难做的决断
I will not have you charging in my office quoting bumper stickers.
我不会让你在我办公室里罗里罗嗦
And I will not have you just decide.
而我也不会让你一个人决断
If I have to get a restraining order against you,
如果非要我对你采取禁令的话
I will do it.
我会那么做的
Post-traumatic stress disorder is bad,
重创压力的紊乱不好
but brainwashing is bad,too.
但洗♥脑♥也不好
And spinach is bad.
菠菜也不好
I'm not going to eat it.
我不打算去吃
Where was I?
我说到哪里了?
Oh,I'm granting the TRO.
我支持原告
Propane will not be given to Michelle Cabot Levinson.
心得安不许给Michelle Cabot Levinson
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you,Shirley.
谢谢你 Shirley.
Let's hope we did the right thing.
希望我们做的是对的
I think we did.
我觉得是的
Alan...
Alan...
I have a theory.
我有个想法
Maybe instead of mad cow,
可能不是疯牛病
somebody's been grinding up that forgetting pill
而是有人磨碎了健忘丸
and putting it in my hamburger.
把它倒进了我的汉堡包中
So I'll forget the bad thing they did to me,
所以我忘记了他们对我做的坏事
and I won't seek revenge.
而我却不想报仇
See? It's working already.
明白了不?正起效呢
What are you doing on that thing?
你站那东西上干吗呢?
但她不在这东西上面
我本想爬到 Bethany身上
This thing is intuitive,you know.
这都是直觉 你知道不
Which is great,'cause I'm not.
这很棒 因为我不是
Denny,you won the day again.
Denny 你又一次赢了
You reminded me of that other America out there.
你提醒了我还有个其他的美国
Who teaches them their values?
谁教会了他们价值观?
Well... for fidelity and family,
恩... 为了诚实和家庭
we have,uh,Jim Bakker and Jimmy Swaggart.
我们有了 恩 Jim Bakker和Jimmy Swaggart
For heterosexuality and keeping with God's will,
为了保持异性恋和上帝的旨意
we have Ted Haggard.
我们有了Ted Haggard
剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表