剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
"What color comes from the combination of blue and yellow?"
我知道这个
I actually know this one.
我小的时候 邻居是位画家
When I was growing up, my neighbor was a painter.
我还记得去拜访他的公♥寓♥ 看他作画
I remember visiting his flat and watching him work.
有时候他会把蓝颜料和黄颜料混合
Sometimes he would mix together blue paint with yellow paint
于是调出了一种全新的颜色
and it made an entirely new color.
那个人就是班克西 那个颜色就是绿色
And that man was Banksy. And that color was green.
-最终答案 -正确
- Final answer. - Correct!
这意味着你赢得了一次坐上我们的
That means you've earned the chance to go for a spin
起亚狮跑夺金席位的机会
in our Kia Sportage Cash Grab Booth.
太棒了
Oh, splendid.
丹尼尔在车里的时候
And while Daniel's in the booth,
波杰克 你有一道论述题
BoJack, you have an essay question.
-啥 -你的台子上有一本蓝色的书
- What? - You'll find a blue book on your podium.
封建制度多大程度上导致了法国大革命
"To what extent was feudalism a cause of the French Revolution?"
-等等 你没开 -开始
- Wait, are you ser-- Oh! - And go!
在波杰克答题的同时 我们来看一下
While BoJack works, let's check out the action
起亚狮跑里夺金席位的情况
on our Kia Sportage Cash Grab Booth Cam.
-冠军 -你来这干什么
- Hey, champ. - What are you doing here?
我忙着写论述呢
I'm trying to write an essay.
我来看你做得怎么样
I came to ask you how you were doing
我告诉你 你做得并不怎么样
and then to tell you you're not doing so well.
为什么我拿到的都是难题
Why am I getting the hard questions,
那个演巫师的小子只需要知道颜色
while Boy Wizard over there just has to know colors
就能凭空去抓钱
and literally grab cash out of thin air?
一把抓 太容易了
A five! This is so easy!
我想我能帮你一把 我来给你讲个故事
I think I might be able to help you out. Let me tell you a story.
那是2003年
The year was 2003
不知道为什么突然流行起了玩扑克
and for some reason, everyone was playing poker all of a sudden.
当时有名的维尔摩·瓦尔德拉玛
A then-relevant Wilmer Valderrama
经常举办烦人的应酬活动
used to host a weekly how-do-you-do
所有的明星都来炫耀他们的牌技
and all the stars came out to show off their tricks.
来的有露西·劳莱丝 刘玉玲
There was Lucy Lawless, Lucy Liu,
洛丽·劳克林 丽莎·洛普
Lori Laughlin, Lisa Loeb,
《欢乐一家亲》的那只狗 至于首席呢
the dog from Frasier, and at the head of the table?
就是大财主 花生酱先生
Big Money himself, Mr. Peanutbutter.
我心想 这个土包子
I thought, "Here's a rube."
但幸运女神不按常理出牌
But Lady Luck had other plans.
你知道吗 我有篇论文要写
You know what, I got an essay to write,
所以如果这跟法国统治阶级
so if this isn't about the precipitous fall
垮台的事情无关
of the French ruling class--
但然后我看见 那孩子泄露了一个秘密
But then I saw, the kid had a tell.
我感觉那个故事很多地方很多余
I feel like that story had a lot of unnecessary details in it.
听着 你要留心 很微小的动作
Listen. You have to pay close attention, it's subtle,
但当他兴奋的时候
but when he gets excited,
他的耳朵会微微翘起来 就把他暴露了
his ears ever so slightly flop up and give him away.
那不奇怪
Well, that's no surprise.
他尾巴都翘天上去了
Guy's been flopping upwards his whole career.
看耳朵
Mm-hm. Watch the ears.
时间到了 丹尼尔
Time's up, Daniel.
看看这位雷儿德儿克里夫
Whoa, looks like D to the R to the Ad to the Cliffe
刚夺到了5万4千美金
just won 54,000 bonus dollars.
波杰克才刚开了个头
And BoJack barely got beyond his thesis statement.
一个被战争所蹂躏的大♥陆♥
"A continent ravaged by war,
教会从世俗生活中撤出
coupled with the retreat of the church from secular life..."
然后就没有了
And then it just stops?
要扣掉你好多比索了
Oh, that's gonna cost you some serious pesos.
但先进入选择题抢答环节
But first, it's time for our Multiple Choice Buzz-In Round.
抢答题 太好了
A buzz-in round? All right.
我最喜欢抢答了
In is my favorite direction in which to buzz.
请回答 打造一艘18世纪
Tell me, "How many oak trees are needed
皇家海军三层战舰 需要多少棵橡树
to build an 18th century triple-decker Royal Navy battle ship?
A 75棵 B 1000棵
A, 75? B, 1000?
还是C 3500棵
Or C, 3500?"
C 3500棵
C! 3500!
-对了 -什么
- Um, correct. - Uh, what?
真是...
Uh, wow. That's, uh...
真的对了
That's actually correct.
他怎么会知道
How the hell did he know that?
他还知道什么 他有知道的事吗
What else does he know? Does he know things?
让我们一探究竟吧
Let's find out.
量子隧穿 马格努斯二世
Quantum tunneling. King Magnus the Second.
马男波杰克
正确
图书馆里手拿铅管的红衣小姐
Miss Scarlet in the library with the lead pipe.
黄樟 奶油糖 菱形花纹
Sassafras. Butterscotch! Argyle.
马男波杰克
正确
因为七八♥九♥
Because seven eight nine.
令人瞠目的一轮比赛 貌似两位选手打成平手
What an amazing run. It looks like we've got a tied game.
这真让人又惊又喜
Which is an exciting surprise.
-妈的 接广♥告♥ -马上回来
- Goddamn it, throw to commercial. - We'll be right back.
马侠客 怎么回事
Hey. Horshack. What's going on?
事情就是我要碾压你
What's going on is I'm kicking your ass.
对 你做的很棒 但我应该胜出
Yeah, you know, you're doing great, but I'm supposed to win.
说好的是那样 宣传我的电影 把奖金交给慈善
That was the deal. Plug my movie, win money for charity.
那就让夏丽蒂[音]见鬼去吧
Well, tell Charity she can kiss my ass.
顺便说一句 你女朋友有个脱衣舞娘的名字
By the way, your girlfriend has a stripper name.
那不是我女朋友 那是慈善
It's not my girlfriend, it's charity.
波杰克 应用显示 你们快打平了
BoJack, according to this app, you're almost tied.
你们打平了 有延迟 祝贺
Oh, you are tied, there's a lag. Congratulations.
谢谢 形势千钧一发...
Thanks. It was touch and go--
但我有点小担忧
But I'm a little concerned
因为你好像会赢
because it seems like you might actually win,
但应用上的人都是支持丹尼尔的
but everyone on the app is really rooting for Daniel.
大家都爱他
People love him.
我猜他是演了什么关于
I guess he was in some movie
陶工[音似波特]或者陶瓷谷仓之类的电影吧
about a potter or a Pottery Barn or something?
你是让我放弃比赛吗
Are you asking me to throw the game?
你又不在乎这个比赛
You don't care about this game.
你来这只是因为我
The only reason you're here is for me,
所以或许你能帮我这个忙
so maybe you could help me out?
-好吧 -你知道吗
- Okay. - You know what?
你是最棒的 不管这上面的人怎么说
You're the best, no matter what everybody on this app says.
他们说你最烂了
They say you're the worst.
特别是"放气窃贼69" 他是头头
Especially Queefburglar69. He's their leader.
欢迎回来
And we're back.
选手们 你们两位要回答一个历史问题
Contestants, I've got a history question for both of you.
你们或许知道
"You may or may not be familiar
一匹叫做骄马的知名赛马
with a famous racehorse named Secretariat.
骄马在哪一年夺得了三连冠
In what year did Secretariat win the Triple Crown?"
波杰克
BoJack.
小菜一碟
Piece of cake.
1492年
Um, 1492?
什么 边都不沾
What? No, not even close.
波杰克 你不是出演过骄马这部影片吗
BoJack, aren't you in a movie about Secretariat?
-你怎么可能不知道 -继续吧
- How could you not know that? - Let's just move on.
也许他该去演一个
Maybe instead, he should be in a movie
对骄马一无所知的家伙
about a guy who doesn't know anything about Secretariat.
那不会是部好电影
That would not be a good movie.
我是说 更像是糟马
I mean, more like Secre-terrible.
见鬼 吵吵马 你被呛了
Damn, Bojangles, you got served.
你对骄马了解多少呢
Do you know anything about Secretariat?
你知道他是匹马 对吧
You know he was a horse, right?
等下 我刚才给你剧透了吗
Oh, wait, did I just spoil it for you?
难怪我老婆要得替你写关于你自己的书呢
No wonder my wife had to write your book for you.
你知道吗 说到你老婆
Hey, yeah, you know, while we're talking about your wife,
我有个问题
I've got a question.
你老婆大老远飞到战火纷飞的科尔多♥维♥亚
How come your wife flew all the way to war-torn Cordovia
就为了摆脱你是怎么回事
just to get away from you?
事情不是那样的 她是去帮助那里的人
That's not what happened. She went to help people.
或者她是去帮助她自己
Or maybe she went to help herself
逃离自己糟糕的婚姻
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表