剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
即将来袭
好莱乌巨星名人 他们知道些什么
他们有常识吗 让我们一起拭目以待
古斯塔夫王子今天一举震惊了国际社会
Prince Gustav today startled the international community
他将自己的皇室财产全部捐给了慈善机构
when he gave his royal fortune to charity.
什么 不
What? Oh, no!
随后开除了他的首席顾问
And fired his Chief Advisor,
他的这张资料照片
who can be seen in this file photo
资料照片
看起来略显可疑
looking vaguely suspicious.
你这个蠢货 不
Oh, you idiot! No!
这可能会彻底改变战乱地区的局势
Big reforms which could lead to sweeping change
或是造成经济的急剧崩溃
in the embattled region, or a precipitous economic collapse.
我们回归正题 戴安到底怎么回事
But back to our main story, what is Diane's problem?
为了你的文章 我只说一次
I'll say it once, for your article.
你指控的那些事 我一件都没做过
I didn't do any of those things that you're accusing me of.
我希望你能明白
I wanna be very clear.
我来见你 不是因为我怕你
I'm not meeting you here because I'm scared of you.
而是我想帮你一把
This is me doing you a favor.
我觉得你就是怕我
I think you are scared of me.
我不是坏人 戴安
I'm not a bad guy, Diane,
而我也坚信这一点
and I truly do believe that.
此后24个小时内
Twenty-four hours from now,
新闻就会播其他的东西
the news cycle will move on to something else.
我会回去主持我的舞蹈节目
I'll go back to hosting my dance show,
节目里会出现上百个勤奋上进的人
which employs hundreds of nice, good, hardworking people.
另一方面 你彻底玩完了
You, on the other hand, are pretty much done.
大家都喜欢我 他们不会放过你的
People love me and they're not gonna forgive you for this.
-这不是为了我 -如果你揪着不放
- This isn't about me. - If you keep pushing this,
你会把自己身边的人全都拖下水
you're gonna drag down the people close to you.
你也玩够了
Look, you had your fun.
为什么不收工回家 找自己的丈夫呢
So, why don't you call it a day and go home to your husband?
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
宝贝 大家都知道我是谁
Sweetheart, everyone knows who I am.
我是河马哥汉克
I'm Hank Hippopopalous.
而你算老几
Who the hell are you?
回到纽约...
-所以你一无所获 -我不会放弃的
- So, you got nothing. - I'm not giving up.
一定会有人愿意站出来说话的
There's gotta be someone who will talk.
听我说 我和我美国在线 时代华纳 百事
Oh, listen. I had a conversation with my bosses
维亚康母 哈里伯顿 天网
at AOL-Time Warner-Pepsico-Viacom-Halliburton-Skynet-
丰田 美味乔商店的董事们都讨论过了
Toyota-Trader Joe's, and we agreed
这种类型的杂♥志♥文章不好卖♥♥
these kind of stories, they don't sell magazines.
-你确定要毙掉它吗 -只是时机不对
- Are you seriously killing this? - It's just not a good time.
所以这其实和美国在线 时代华纳 百事
So, this has nothing to do with the fact
维亚康母 哈里伯顿 天网
that AOL-Time Warner-Pepsico-
丰田 美味乔商店也有MBN股份
Viacom-Halliburton-Skynet-Toyota-Trader Joe's also owns MBN,
而这些公♥司♥现在
and is currently profiting
正用河马哥汉克的好名声赚钱无关吗
off of Hank Hippopopalous's good reputation?
我知道你很沮丧
I know you're upset.
你要来片乔乔饼吗
Would you like a Joe-Joe?
很像奥利奥 不过是美味乔商店的
It's just like an Oreo, but Trader Joe's style.
不 我才不要吃乔乔饼
No, I don't want a Joe-Joe.
因为你在生我的气 对吧
Because you're mad at me, right?
不是因为乔乔饼太难吃吧
Not because Joe-Joes taste like garbage?
好莱乌巨星名人 他们知道些什么
他们有常识吗 让我们一起拭目以待
那么帮我理解一下...
So, help me to understand...
狗朋友的节目是为了发现名人都知道什么
Dog friend's program is to find what celebrities know?
-对 -所以会拷问吗
- Yep. - So, is torture?
现在就死吧 勒死你
仇恨信
在美国 我们不会拷问别人的 陶德
We don't torture people in America, Todd.
这是《修正♥法♥案》里的一条
That's called one of the Amendments.
原来如此
No, of course.
在美国 你们不知痛苦为何物
In America, you do not know to suffer.
你们吃芝士披萨 喝鳄鱼果汁
You eat your cheesy pizza, you drink your ade of gator.
这种生活适合旅行 不适合生存
This life is nice for visit but no way for live.
我要走了 起驾回宫
I go now. Back to palace!
听起来挺不错的 陶德 明天见
Sounds great, Todd. See you tomorrow.
海牛场
所以他们不喜欢短裙那个想法吗
So, they hated the skorts idea, huh?
不 我没提短裙的想法
No, I didn't pitch your skorts idea.
戴安
Hey, Diane!
别拿你这张丑脸出来丢人了
Why don't you shut your stupid ugly face?!
不许这么和她说话
Don't you talk to her like that!
对 别听他的 戴安
Yeah, don't listen to that guy, Diane.
要我说 是别拿你这张美脸出来丢人了
I say you should shut your stupid pretty face.
这事没完 等大家听到...
This is not over. When people hear what--
行了 结束了 是你输了
Give it a rest. It's over. You lost.
-你怎么能那么说 -你这是在干什么
- How could you say that? - What are you doing here?
最后你能有什么好处
I mean, what is your endgame in all of this?
你不会相信汉克是清白的吧
You don't actually believe Hank's innocent, do you?
当然不是 但这不重要
Of course not, but that doesn't matter.
你打不赢他的
You're not gonna beat this guy.
我...
I--
-怎么回事 -陶德
- What? - Todd?
波杰克 谢天谢地你找到我了
BoJack! Thank God you found me.
我还以为再也见不到你了
I thought I would never see you again.
我们正在说事呢
We're in the middle of something.
我被牵涉进了非常不好的事
I got mixed up in some bad stuff
一次种族灭绝差点就以我的名义发生了
and a genocide may or may not have been perpetrated in my name.
你从新闻上看到了吗
Maybe you heard about it on the news?
没有 新闻大部分是关于戴安和河马哥汉克的
No, most of the news has been about Diane and Hank Hippopopalous.
什么 怎么会 这可是正事
What? Why? This is really serious.
当然 你的事就是正事
Oh, of course your thing is serious
我的事就只是一个傻♥逼♥女权主义者
and my thing is just a dumb feminist trying to get attention
想通过攻击著名男人博取关注吗
by attacking a famous man, is that it?
什么 不是
Uh, what? No.
-吃屎去吧 戴安 -你才去吃屎
- Eat shit, Diane! - You eat shit!
戴安 陶德显然不知道你在说什么
Diane, obviously Todd doesn't know what you're talking about.
过去几天他都在火烧节或者什么上
He spent the last few days at Burning Man
一直嗨着呢
or whatever getting high.
不是 根本不是那样的
No! That's not what happened at all.
一个陌生人刚让我去吃屎
A stranger just told me to eat shit.
我不懂为什么这件事上你不能站在我这边
I don't understand why you can't be on my side about this.
我站在你那边啊
I am on your side.
我跟你说 你赢不了的
And I'm telling you you're not gonna win this thing.
还有 你什么时候站在我这边过
Also, P.S., when have you ever been on my side?
-我一直都站在你那边啊 -真的吗
- I am always on your side. - Really?
比如你写那本书时 那是站在我这边吗
Like when you wrote that book? Was that you being on my side?
你不会还在生那本书的气吧
You're not still mad about the book.
你把我玩弄于股掌之上 完全占了...
You manipulated me and completely took advantage of--
各位 科茨和欧文斯之间的
Guys? There is a very fragile alliance
同盟关系真的很脆弱
between the Cords and the Ovians.
如果我们不做点什么...
If we don't do something--
-陶德 没人关心 -没人关心 陶德
- Todd, nobody cares. - Nobody cares, Todd.
我所做的一切都是为了帮你说出
Everything I did was to help you tell the story
你想说出的故事
I knew you wanted to tell.
因为那本书 你得到了想要的一切
You got everything you wanted because of that book.
你之前就是个笑话 现在大家正经对待你了
You were a joke, now people take you seriously.
你之前失业 现在拿到了梦寐以求的角色
You were out of work, now you got your dream role.
没错 你说的都对
Okay, yes. All of that is true.
但你也是我的朋友 你伤害到我的感情了
But also, you were my friend and you hurt my feelings.
而且很奇怪 你从没跟我道过歉
And it's weird that you never apologized for that...
你到现在都不道歉
and that you still won't.
抱歉我伤害到你的感情了
Well... I'm sorry I hurt your feelings.
-真的吗 -真的 我真的抱歉
- Are you? - Yes, actually. I am.
我也不是故意的
I didn't want to do that
或许我该把这件事处理得更好
and I probably could have handled things better.
我应该处理得更好的 对不起
I definitely should have. I'm sorry.
好吧
Okay.
但这件事比你我的事都大
But this is bigger than you and me.
现在我需要你支持我
And I need you in my corner now
因为我没有其他人了
because I don't have anybody else.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表