剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
-我选D -可惜 答案是A和B
- I'll say D? - Ouch, the answer was A and B.
不过我也同意C
Though I would also agree with C.
我告诉花生酱先生我会把他送到这
So I told Mr. Peanutbutter I'd drive him here,
然后 我就成了联合制片人
and next thing I know, I'm an Associate Producer.
我太蠢了 我上过斯坦福大学
Stupid me. I went to Stanford.
下次等我恰好是花生酱先生的蠢货朋友时
You know, next time I'll just try that thing where I'm a huge dumbass
就试试那一招
who happens to be friends with Mr. Peanutbutter.
-试吧 -一定
- Yup. - Cool.
等着看我赢得那支笔吧
Well, have fun watching me win that pen.
我不需要什么笔
I don't need a pen.
我可以带着一个不到12岁的孩子
I can walk into any Chili's
走进任何一家辣椒餐厅免费获得一根蜡笔
with a child under 12 and get crayons for free.
你不懂
You don't get it.
如果塞林格给你那支笔
If Salinger gives you his pen,
就意味着你有价值了
that means you're worth something.
你就是个有成就的重要人物
It means you're a serious person who's going places.
其实你不用关心 那不是为你准备的
Actually, you know what? Don't worry about it. It's not for you.
我选核聚变
I'm gonna go with nuclear fusion.
答案是埃及
Oh, the answer is Egypt.
打开定向加热灯 太期待了
Turn up the directional heat lamps. Oh, yeah.
让他出出汗吧
Let's really make him sweat.
真意外你居然不知道那个问题的答案
Surprised you didn't get that one,
涉及到尼罗河[音同否认] 你可是专家啊
since you're an expert when it comes to de-Nile.
还记得那句吗 "我不是酒鬼"
Quick impression. "I'm not an alcoholic."
你爱死喝酒了
You love it.
杂种狗之王说得真好 对吗
Oh, yeah, pretty good one from King Mutt over here. Am I right?
图特王的意思
You know, like King Tut?
因为我们刚在说埃及
Because we're talking about Egypt?
花生酱先生是条杂种狗 所以
And Mr. Peanutbutter's a mutt, so...
你太恶心了
You suck.
我是拉布拉多犬 波杰克
I'm a yellow lab, BoJack.
今晚你唯一有机会说对的一件事也搞砸了
You could get one thing right tonight.
总之 让我们来看一下第二屏幕上
Anyway, let's take a moment to look at the great comments
获得的精彩评论
we've been getting on our second screen app,
现已提供下载
now available for download.
时间到了 大家休息十五秒
And we're out. Fifteen seconds, everybody.
-我表现怎么样 -你表现得很混♥蛋♥
- Hey, how am I doing? - You're kind of being a dick.
我们现在是在托尼罗马餐馆吗
Hey, are we at Tony Roma's right now?
有很多肋骨啊
Because there's a lot of ribbing going on here.
ribbing有玩笑之意
我没开玩笑 我跟你说 你是个混...
I'm not ribbing you. I'm telling you, you're being a d...
现在倒计时 三 二
And we're back in three, two...
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
马男波杰克会成为
Will BoJack Horseman go down
节目历史上最差的参赛选手吗
in show history as our worst contestant ever?
目前来说 是的
So far, yes.
天呐 J·D 大家很喜欢这个节目
Wow. J.D., people are loving this show.
等着让他们看看这个吧 米娅 准备重磅炸♥弹♥
Wait till they see this. Mia, get ready to drop the bomb.
天降死亡
天降死亡
Death from above!
那声意味着天上要掉馅饼了
Uh-oh. That sound means it's time to drop "Da" bomb.
是的朋友们 是馅饼 不是炸♥弹♥
And yes folks, I said "Da," Not "The."
我想表达的是 这是个好炸♥弹♥
What I'm trying to say is, it's a positive bomb.
观众们 让我们
Audience, let's...
掉 馅 饼
掉馅饼
Drop da bomb!
你们在节目播出前排练过吗 因为
Did you guys all practice before the show, because--
馅饼
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我们和小明星玩得差不多了
we've had some fun with our little celebrity.
现在 有请大明星
But now, let's meet our big celebrity.
-大明星 -大家欢迎
- Big celebrity? - Say hello to...
丹尼尔·雷德克里夫
Daniel Radcliffe!
哈利·波特扮演者
大家好 我是丹尼尔·雷德克里夫
Hi, I'm Daniel Radcliffe. Hello.
我的天 是丹尼尔·雷德克里夫
Oh, my God! It's Daniel Radcliffe!
我们来看看大明星会知道什么
We'll find out what our big celebrity knows
插段广♥告♥
right after this break.
时间到了 表现不错
And we're out. Oh, we're cooking now.
你表现得不错
Hey, you, you're doing great.
我没有全程看下来
I'm not 100 percent watching
因为我专心在看第二屏幕的反映
because I'm so engrossed in the second screen experience,
但根据第二屏幕的反映
but according to the second screen experience,
大家对这个节目喜爱有加
other people are loving the show.
你没跟我说还有别的明星会来
You didn't tell me there would be another celebrity.
我真不知道那个事
Well, I had no idea that was coming
但某个叫铛斯林格420的人很喜欢这个意外
but some guy named Dong-Slinger-420 loved the surprise.
他说 "赞赞哒"
He said, "Two dongs way up."
你发的传真上也没提
There was no mention of another
还有一个更大的明星来吗
bigger celebrity in the document you faxed?
我没法看 我的传真机把它切成纸条了
I couldn't read it. My fax machine cut it into little strips.
那好像是个碎纸机
That sounds like a shredder.
好吧 我猜我把它碎给你了
Well, I guess I shredded it to you.
好了 我得看这玩意儿了
All right, I gotta deal with this.
如果我80秒没在这个应用上有任何反应的话
If I don't interact with this app every 80 seconds,
就会从我信♥用♥卡♥上划走5块钱 爱你
it charges my credit card five dollars. Love you.
我也是
Ehh... you, too.
你能把粉底打薄一些吗
Could you try getting the base a little less pale?
你好 丹尼尔 幸会
Hey, Daniel, good to see you.
见到粉丝很开心
Always nice to meet a fan.
不 抱歉我不是 我是个演员
No, sorry, I'm not a, uh-- I'm an actor.
不错嘛
Oh, good for you.
演艺圈不好混 但要坚持住哦
It's a dreadful business but hang in there.
我已经坚持住了 我是马男波杰克
No, I already did hang in there. I'm BoJack Horseman?
我们之前见过
We've actually met before.
在克里斯·马汀的假日派对上
At Chris Martin's holiday party?
酷玩乐队成员
我们一起出去抽烟了
We stepped outside for a smoke?
好避开克里斯·马汀
To get away from Chris Martin?
你吐露了对成功的恐惧
You opened up about your fear of success?
我给了你一些建议
I gave you some advice?
你说我是真正的朋友 永远不会忘记我
You said I was a true friend and you would never forget me?
你说你叫查德威克·博斯曼
And you said your name was Chadwick Boseman?
-马男波杰克 -抱歉
- BoJack Horseman. - Oh, I'm sorry.
要是你跟我一样有名 你就会遇见很多人
When you're as famous as I am, you meet so many people.
打扰 你们要回去拍摄了
Sorry, we need you guys back on set.
你是五年前艾伦秀的第二发型师助理
You were the second hairdresser's assistant on The Ellen Show
叫维罗妮卡 对吗
about five years ago. Veronica, right?
-是的 -你妈妈的派对最后怎么样了
- Yeah, that's right. - How was your mother's party in the end?
倒计时 五四三二
And we're back in five, four, three, two...
你从不说一的对吧
So you never say one, huh?
-欢迎回来 -我们爱你 丹尼尔
- Welcome back, America. - We love you, Daniel.
我也是 来欣赏 明星 观众们
So do I. So let's watch our celebrities go... Audience?
面对面
Head to head!
面对面
他们怎么知道的
How could they possibly know that?
这不是第一♥期♥吗
This is the first episode, right?
提线人提线 木偶就会鼓掌
The puppets clap when the puppetmaster pulls the strings.
各位好 成功男陶德为您服务
Hello. Serious, Going-Places Todd at your service.
看看 为了傻蛋奖穿得人模狗样的
Hey, look at you, all dressed up for the Dipshit Awards.
你知道你不能进造型室的
You know you're not allowed in Hair and Makeup.
-你穿的是溜冰鞋吗 -是暴走鞋
- Are you wearing roller skates? - I'm wearing Heelys.
是有轮子的鞋 可以提高效率
They're shoes with wheels, for efficiency purposes.
现在我可以走更快了
Now I can be serious faster.
你也可以消失的更快了
You can also go nowhere faster.
鉴于我是名专业的...
Seeing as I am a professional--
不
No!
波杰克
Oh, BoJack.
又一个错得离谱的答案
Another embarrassingly wrong answer,
减去80分 还有扣掉12块
bringing your score down by 80 points and 12 dollars.
为什么分数和钱要一起算
Why are we playing for both points and dollars?
-真点背啊 B·J·诺瓦克 -我叫
- Oh, tough break, B.J. Novak! - My name is--
下一个问题请问雷德克里夫先生
Our next question is to Mr. Radcliffe.
蓝加黄是什么颜色
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表