剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
Tell me you don't feel the same.
你敢说你没有想过
Tell me you haven't thought about it.
-你该走了 -好
- I think you should go. - Okay.
-明天就走 -夏洛特
- Tomorrow. - Charlotte--
我辛辛苦苦才能有今天的生活
I have worked very hard to build this life for myself.
我在这里很幸福
I am happy here.
而你就像龙♥卷♥风♥一样闯进了我的生活
And you just roll into my life like a hurricane.
为什么 就因为30年前我们彼此了解过五分钟吗
Why? Because we knew each other for five minutes 30 years ago?
-我根本不了解你 -你了解
- I don't know you. - You do.
我不了解 你也不了解我
I don't. And you don't know me.
不要 夏洛特 求你了 这几个月我很开心
No, Charlotte. Please. These last few months have been amazing.
-我爱你 还有你的家人和这里 -别说了
- I love you, your family and this town. - Stop.
-我从没想过伤害 -波杰克
- I never wanted to hurt-- - BoJack--
对不起我吻了你 我不该吻你的
I'm sorry I kissed you. I shouldn't have.
我们可以假装事情根本没有发生
We can pretend it didn't happen.
-一切可以恢复到原来的样子 -不不 别说了
- Everything can go back to normal, but-- - No, no, stop. No.
求你不要撵我去洛杉矶
Please, don't make me go back to L.A.
我不管你去哪里 波杰克
I don't care where you go, BoJack,
但你不能继续留在这里
but I can't have you around here.
你让我很难过
You make me too sad.
好吧
Okay.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我知道自己要什么 波杰克
I know what I want, BoJack.
上♥床♥去 佩妮
Go to bed, Penny.
这是什么
Wait, what?
嘘 安静 安静
Shh, shh, shh. Quiet, quiet, quiet.
-不会吧 -妈妈
- No. - Mom.
-夏洛特 -佩妮 回你房♥间
- Charlotte. - Penny, go to your room.
-我们什么都没做啊 -马上回去 佩妮
- We didn't even do anything. - Now, Penny.
-夏洛特 很抱歉 -岂有此理
- Charlotte, I am so sorry-- - Don't. Don't you dare.
如果你半小时内不离开我家车道
If you are not out of my driveway in 30 minutes,
我就报♥警♥了
I will call the police.
如果你敢再联♥系♥我或者我的家人
And if you ever try to contact me or my family again,
我一定杀了你
I will fucking kill you.
逃离洛杉矶
好莱乌
你还在啊
You're still here?
是啊 还在
Yep, still here.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表