剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
现在观众可以自♥由♥提问
Now we open the floor to questions from the audience.
波杰克 你在书中说了很多
BoJack, your book talked a lot about
你很喜欢吃炸苹果饼
how much you love apple fritters.
是的 谢谢你 戴安
Yeah, thanks for that, Diane.
那么我的问题是
So, my question is:
你认为以色列有捍卫自己国家的权利吗
Do you think Israel has a right to defend herself?
美国作为联盟应该扮演何种角色呢
And what part should the U.S. play as an ally?
今天马男波杰克本人出席《一匹小烈马》签书会
关于那个的话
Well, the thing about that...
非常遗憾
Uh... It's a shame that
2000年阿♥拉♥法特起身离开和谈桌
Arafat walked away from the table in 2000.
我是说显然没有灵丹妙药 但强调人♥权♥的
I mean, obviously there's no panacea, but a two-state solution
两国制也不失为一种良好的开端
with an emphasis on human rights feels like a place to begin.
-睿智的见解 -很好
- Brilliant insight. - Very good.
-我想请问戴安·纽 纽 -我啊
- My question is for Diane Nyu-- Nyu-- - Oh.
-纽 -别说了 直接问吧
- Nyu-- - You won't get it. Just ask the question.
你书中谈到了一些揭露阴暗面的地方
Your book went to some dark-revealing places.
你是否担心会伤害到波杰克和他的事业呢
Were you worried at all that it would hurt BoJack or his career?
这个问题问得好
That's a great question.
我也想知道问题的答案 戴安
I'd also like to know the answer to that, Diane.
我认为真♥相♥值得去探索 不论好坏
Well, I think the truth is worth pursuing, no matter what.
波杰克并非完人 好多名人做过
BoJack's not perfect. There are plenty of other celebrities
更糟糕的事 也没见伤害到他们的事业
who have done much worse things and it hasn't hurt their careers.
-比如呢 -我不知道 比如迈克·泰森
- Like who? - I don't know, like Mike Tyson
或者肖恩·潘 佐斯·布连
or... Sean Penn, or Josh Brolin,
克里斯汀·史莱特 伍迪·艾伦
or Christian Slater, Woody Allen,
河马哥汉克 比尔·墨里
Hank Hippopopalous, Bill Murray...
等等 河马哥汉克怎么了
Wait, wait, what about Hank Hippopopalous?
他所有以前的助手
Well, all of his former assistants
都提出了一样的指控
have made the same allegations.
-我觉得我们跑题了 -你真的不知情吗
- I feel like we're getting off track. - Do you really not know that?
还有关于我的问题吗 这位知名的出书骏马
Any questions about me, the handsome, famous horse with a book?
你有汉克叔叔有什么猛料
What do you have against Uncle Hanky?
除了公共记录以外的东西我什么都没说
I'm not saying anything that isn't already on the public record.
你可以搜索我说的"河马哥汉克的指控"
You can just Google "Hank Hippopopalous allegations" that I--
你们也没必要现在就搜
Oh, you don't have to Google it right now.
老天爷
Dear God.
重大新闻
斯坦基·汉克 受指控称卑鄙讨厌
Stanky Hanky? Allegations vile and ranky.
首先 科尔多♥维♥亚的古斯塔夫王子
But first, the visiting Cordovian Prince Gustav
今天下午短暂性失踪
went missing briefly this afternoon,
但很快就被发现在比佛利山庄买♥♥辣椒家的东西
but he was quickly found buying chili in Beverly Hills.
直播 王子的辣椒
他的官方声明是
His official statement was,
对 我是科尔多♥维♥亚王子
"Uh, yeah, I'm the Prince of Cordovia.
身为王子 太棒了
Hooray, being a prince."
今天主要的新闻 针对河马哥汉克的
Our main story, ominous and anomalous accusations
河马哥舆♥论♥之声
来者不善且异常的指控
against Hank Hippopopalous.
这位默默无闻的戴安·阮是谁
Who is this anonymous Diane Nguyen
对我们喜爱的河马哥又有什么意见
and what does she have against our beloved hippopotamus?
我们有请到河马哥的辩护者
Joining me now is Hippopopalous apologist
兼足不出户的社会学家 卡迪根·伯克
and armchair sociologist, Cardigan Burke.
卡迪根 这些是什么样的指控
Cardigan, what are these allegations?
卡迪根·伯克意见强硬派
这些指控太扯了 我在电视上都不愿说
These allegations are so crazy, I can't even say them on TV
不然我也变成扯淡的人了
or I'll sound like a crazy person.
但我想知道 为什么会让一个国宝级的人物
What I want to know is why we're letting a national treasure
面临着越南共♥产♥党使用过的诽谤手段
face the same kind of smear tactics used by the Viet Cong.
你是想提醒人们
Are you calling attention to the fact
阮小姐是越南人吗
that Ms. Nguyen is Vietnamese?
我认为那是个巧合
I'd like to think that's a coincidence.
抵达塔拉哈西
沼泽书吧
戴安 你一定要看看他们搭的场景
Diane, You gotta see this set they're building!
有一个我头像的巨型模型
There's a giant replica of my head,
每一集 眼睛都会亮起美元符号♥
and every episode, the eyes light up with dollar signs,
彩屑从耳朵中喷出 我一个筋斗从嘴里飞出来
confetti shoots out of the ears, then I somersault out the mouth.
首播绝对会惊艳四座
We're bringing class back to primetime.
-听起来真棒 -而且我和J·D·塞林杰
- Sounds amazing. - And I'm really getting along
真的处得很好
with J.D. Salinger.
-你知道我们都憎恶赝品吗 -我不知道
- Did you know we both hate phonies? - I didn't know that.
听着 有个叫"拳击乳♥头♥"的网站
So... listen. Some website called "Tit Puncher"
拳击乳♥头♥女权疯子憎恶河马哥
说你说了一些有关于河马哥汉克的事
is saying you said some stuff about Hank Hippopopalous.
天 花生酱先生 那真不是我的本意
Oh, my God, Mr. Peanutbutter, I didn't mean for that to happen.
帮我个忙 别拿这个大炒特炒
Hey, do me a favor. Please don't make a big thing out of this.
现在真的不是时候
It's really not a good time,
要知道 我的节目快要开播了
you know, with my show about to launch.
我们的想法是一样的
Hey, we are on the same page.
你也打开"拳击乳♥头♥"这个网站了吗
Oh, are you also on "Tit Puncher"?
你可别看评论
Because you should not read the comments.
相信我 我只想
Believe me, nothing would make me happier
让这件事平息下去
than for this to just go away.
-那就好 我也爱你 -你好
- Great. I love you, too. - Hello.
-吓我一跳 -你要的是辣椒餐厅食物来了
- Oh, my God! - Is chili you ask for.
我是从乡下来的农家男孩陶德
I am peasant boy Todd from village.
花生男人的朋友 联邦制美国的支持者
Friend of Peanut Man, and lover of federated American states.
无须怀疑 真的
No reason for suspicions. Come on!
等一下 有些不对劲
Wait a second, something's different.
我正在找这款新出的古龙香水呢
I am... digging this new cologne!
你看起来就像个奢华的卷心菜
You smell like a fancy cabbage.
住在一尘不染的洛杉矶 没有上流生活的压力
It's so great to be in meager trash city Los Angeles
感觉真是太好了
with no pressures of royal life.
什么上流生活 我为什么说那个 我又不上流
What? Royal life? Why I'm saying? I am no royal.
看看我 普通人而已
Look at me. Normals.
经典的陶德式自嘲智慧
There's that classic self-deprecating Todd wit.
逃不过我的眼睛
I'd know it anywhere.
-现在开始问答环节 -尽管开始吧
- We will now begin our Q and A. - Fire when ready.
你对汉克叔叔有什么意见 自大的臭婊♥子♥
What you got against Uncle Hanky, you uppity cooze?
戴安 这个问题应该是问你的
Diane, I believe this question is for you.
听着 各位如果对这本书有任何问题
Look, if anyone here has any questions about the book,
我很乐意为大家解答
I'd be happy to answer those.
作为金球奖获得者马男波杰克
As would I, BoJack Horseman,
兼本书作者的我也很乐意
Golden-Globe winning star of the book.
如果汉克真的那么穷凶极恶
If Hank did anything wrong,
他们就不会让他上电视 不是吗
they wouldn't let him on TV, right?
我来这儿不是为了谈这事的
I'm really not here to talk about that.
你们女人都这副德性
You women are all the same.
-你说什么 -你发表这样的言论攻击
- Excuse me? - Yeah, you make these
就是为了博取关注
broad accusations to get attention for yourself,
"殆"安·阮
而当你拿不出证据时 再拍拍屁♥股♥走人
and when you don't have proof to back it up, you just slink away.
我是不会退缩的
I'm not slinking away.
我只想说一件有关我的事
I just wanted to say one thing about me.
我一直边开车边发短♥信♥ 又怎样
I text and drive like all the time. What?
那些助理不就是这样的吗
Isn't that what happened with all those assistants?
她们拿走了他的钱
They took his money,
而且她们完全不在意是否会毁了这男人的一生
and they don't even care they could be ruining a man's life.
什么 她们毁了他
What? They ruined his life?
戴安 你应该打住了
Diane, You should probably just drop this.
好 我会打住的
Oh, I'm gonna drop it, all right.
他们都不知道我会多用力的打住
They don't even know how much I'm gonna drop it.
你说的好像你根本没打算打住一样
The way you said that made it sound like you won't drop it.
到了纽约后...
你怎么敢到处乱讲...
How dare you spread a narrative that...
戴安·阮对汉克叔叔的暴怒
我跟我说我要讲什么
Don't tell me what to spread.
我想和别人讲什么就讲什么
I'll spread whatever I want.
这是不知第几修正案赋予我的权利
It's called one of the amendments.
女士们 请不要这么歇斯底里
Ladies, please! Don't get hysterical!
-这完全就是 -大家好
- This is completely-- - Yeah, hi.
我是戴安的朋友 波杰克
I'm Diane's friend, BoJack.
我和她一块来的 我想说我反对非法童工
I came with her. I gotta say I'm opposed to child labor,
这是必须的 但有些工作
like as a rule, but there are some kinds of labor
儿童更能胜任
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表