剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
Hey, this guy. What'd you get arrested for?
因为太萌了吗
Being too cute?
我想跟他待一间牢房♥
I want to be in his cell.
大家听我说
Listen up, everybody.
我这个名人马男波杰克有事声名
I, famous celebrity BoJack Horseman, have an announcement.
因为我是名人 所以我要求你们
I'm gona have to ask you to drop all charges against my friends
撤销所有对我朋友的指控
on account of me being a celebrity.
我们愿意接受必要的申诉
We gracefully accept the requisite slap on the wrist
以及在公开法庭上的简单
and a brief, but ultimately pointless, trial
但是根本没有意义的审判 日安
in the court of public opinion. Good day.
因为你是名人 所以你们都可以走了
Well, you are famous, so you are all free to go.
-但贝卡怎么办 -也搞定了
- But what about Becca? - Took care of that, too.
找德鲁·巴里摩尔帮了个忙
Called in a favor with Drew Barrymore,
她会向每日炸鸡然收养你的朋友
and she'll pay off Chicken 4 Dayz to adopt your friend.
她家里有让贝卡玩耍的草坪吗
Does she have a meadow that Becca can frolic around in?
你觉得德鲁·巴里摩尔家会没有可以玩耍的草坪吗
You think Drew Barrymore doesn't have a frolicking meadow?
就没听过比这更蠢的话了
That is the dumbest thing I've heard.
其实今天我学到了件事
You know, I learned something today.
有时候你认为某件事与你无关时
Sometimes when you think something isn't about you,
你会想办法解决一切问题 然后最终意识到
you find a way to save the day and in the end realize that it was,
一直以来事情都与你有关
all along, all about you.
还有 我给大家准备了卷饼餐车
Plus, I got you all a burrito truck!
-万岁 -没错 我好棒
- Hooray! - Yay! I'm great!
这么一番折腾 最后救了贝卡的
So, after all that, the only thing that saved Becca
是波杰克的朋友德鲁·巴里摩尔吗
was that BoJack was friends with Drew Barrymore?
-对 -那我们做的事有意义吗
- Yep. - So, did anything we did matter?
-没有 -我觉得有
- Nope. - I think it did.
我觉得我们做的事有用
I think we made a difference.
虽然用处不大 但也是有用
A small one, but a difference.
没错 我也这么觉得
Yeah, I think we did, too.
我觉得我们真的让世界更美好了
I think we really changed things for the better.
已售六百万只鸡
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表