剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
而这都是你的错
and that it's your fault.
但这一刻不仅如此
But this moment is bigger than that.
在这一刻 骄马停止了奔跑
This is the moment that Secretariat stops running.
因为这一刻你意识到
Because this is the moment you realize
你内心的什么断了
something inside you is broken,
而且永远都好不了了
and it can never be fixed.
行了
We got it.
真的吗 我没哭啊
Really? I didn't cry.
你不用哭 龟泰伯肯定会喜欢的
You didn't have to. Turteltaub's gonna love this.
-好吧 -谢谢你说服我过来 波杰克
- Oh. All right. - Thanks for talking me into this, Bojack.
顺便说一句 我
Just so you know, I'm
真的很高兴跟你一起合作这部电影
really glad we're making this movie together.
-你不知道我有这个天赋对吧 -不 我知道
- Didn't know I had it in me, did you? - No, I knew.
-电梯等一下 -要一起来吗
- Hold the elevator, please. - Coming in?
-那是当然 -哇
- I'm all in. - Whoa!
妈咪 都快到圣诞节了 骄马叔叔呢
Mommy, it's nearly Christmas. Where's Uncle Secretariat?
他得去参加跟俄♥罗♥斯♥人的比赛
He had to go win a race against the Russians.
但是或许 如果他真的跑得很快...
But maybe, if he runs really fast...
-凯尔西人呢 -说来有趣
- Hey, where's Kelsey? - Oh, yeah, funny story.
你们俩个笨蛋昨晚偷溜出去
Turns out you two knuckleheads snuck out last night
把我说不会加进电影的那场戏
and got that shot I told you not to get for the scene
-又拍了 -这个...
- that's not in the movie anymore. - Uh...
可是我并不喜欢 所以把她炒了
Silly me, I didn't like that. So I fired her ass.
-什么 -我们还得拍电影呢
- What? - We got a movie to finish, okay?
你快去换好服装
So, go get in costume,
钻进烟囱里 干♥你♥该干的 倒霉蛋
get your butt up that chimney, and do your thing, Hamlet.
只是可能 我们只要坚信就行了
Just maybe, all we have to do is believe!
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
介意我在你这里暂住几天吗
Hey, is it cool if I crash here for a couple nights?
我没其他地方可去了
I didn't know where else to go.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表