剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
Well, you wanna dance?
好啊 先等等
Yes, hold on.
找到了 好了
Got it, okay.
正在缓冲
It's buffering.
还在慢慢缓冲中
Buffering still, buffering.
今晚真的...很完美
This night has been... so perfect.
你长得真的很像你妈妈
You know, you look just like your mother.
你们在吗
Guys?
快下来看看
I think you should come down here.
她虽然还有呼吸 却一直昏迷不醒
She's still breathing, but she won't wake up.
她只是喝太多而已 带她回你那儿吧
She just had too much to drink. Take her back to your place.
-睡一晚就好 -麦蒂 醒醒
- She can spend the night. -Maddy, come on.
这可不行 我表妹就有个朋友是这样死的
No, look, my cousin had a friend who passed out like this,
死于酒精中毒
and she died of alcohol poisoning, man.
咱们得把麦蒂送到医院才行 送到医院才行
I really think we should get Maddy to a hospital, to a hospital.
你们听见了吗
Did you see what I did there?
这就是人送外号♥"二皮特"的原因
That's why they call me Pete Repeat.
波杰克 该怎么办啊
BoJack, what do we do?
-万恶的社会啊 -小心点
- Society. - Careful.
-我已经很小心了 -好了
- I'm being careful. - Okay.
-把门关上 -别碰到头
- Lock the wheels. - Watch her head.
麦蒂会没事的 医生懂得怎么处理
Maddy's gonna be just fine. They'll know what to do here.
皮特 这儿就由你做主了
Pete, you're in charge.
-我俩就先走了 -什么
- Penny and I are gonna take off. - What?
太多人在医院不好
You don't want too many people around in a hospital setting.
有人问起的话 就说我俩很早就离开舞会了
If anyone asks, tell them we left the dance early,
你也不知道麦蒂从哪儿搞来的威士忌
and you don't know where Maddy got the whiskey.
为什么
Why?
单单一群小孩在舞会之夜喝醉可能没什么
It's one thing if a bunch of kids get drunk on prom night,
但其中有大人的时候
but if there's an adult there,
大人就是有责任的一方了
I was supposed to be responsible,
整件事也会变得很古怪
and then the whole thing feels kind of creepy.
你确定她会没事吗
Are you sure she's gonna be okay?
-我不清楚啊 波杰克 -皮特
- I don't know, BoJack. - Pete.
我是大人所以我说了算
I'm the adult here, and I need you to listen to me.
我俩很早就走了 你也不知道谁给她酒喝的
Penny and I left early. You don't know who gave Maddy whiskey.
都清楚了吗
Are we clear on this?
你必须听我的
I need you to be 100 percent with me here.
听他的就好了 他知道他在做什么
Just listen to him. He knows what he's doing.
会没事的 那麦蒂是从哪儿搞来的威士忌呢
It's gonna be okay. Where did Maddy get the alcohol from?
我...我不知道
I... I don't know.
那波杰克和佩妮又去干什么了呢
And what happened to your friends BoJack and Penny?
他们提前走了
They left early.
看吧 也不是很难嘛
See, that's not so hard.
这样做是正确的 别忘了这点
You're doing the right thing. Don't forget that.
-好吧 -是好吧
- Okay. - Is it okay?
还是"没问题"的好吧
Or "Okay" okay?
-"没问题"的好吧 -那就好
- Uh... "Okay" okay. - All right, that's what I thought.
你就是祖国未来的花朵 快走 佩妮
You're the future of America! Go, Penny! Go, go, go!
-她会没事的对吧 -会没事的
- She's gonna be okay, right? - She'll be fine.
这是成长的必经之路
It's a part of growing up.
我们在水塔上做的事也是对的吗
And we did the right thing back there, you think?
听着 当你成年了以后
I... Look, sometimes when you're an adult,
对的不总是最好的
the right thing isn't always the best thing.
是吗
Well...
今晚我过得很开心
I had a really good time tonight.
尽管过程十分曲折
Even with all the craziness.
这是很特别的回忆
This was really special.
我很欣慰
I'm glad.
所有人都把我当小孩来看
You know, everyone always treats me like a kid.
你是我遇到的
You're the first grown-up
第一个大人把我当做...
I've ever met who actually treats me like...
成人来看待的
you know, a person.
谢谢你
So, thanks.
不客气 佩妮
Well, you're welcome, Penny.
-别这样 佩妮 -你想做就做吧
- Whoa, Penny, come on. - If you want to do it, I'm ready.
我房♥间里有套套 我能用嘴帮你戴上
I have condoms in my room. I can put one on with my mouth.
-用嘴 -健康课上我用嘴给一根香蕉戴上过
- With your mouth? - I put one on a banana in health class.
用嘴吗 这是什么鬼健康课啊
With your mouth? What kind of health class--?
你是个好人 但你才17岁
Look, you are an amazing person, but you're 17.
在新墨西哥州到了性行为合法年龄了
Which is the legal age of consent in New Mexico.
这不...
Okay, that's not--
今晚我也没喝酒 所以一点都不违法
And I didn't have anything to drink tonight, so everything's totally legal.
-佩妮 不行 -来吧 我想要
- Penny, no. - It's okay. I want this.
不 你以为你想 但是
No, you think you do, but...
其实你不知道你想要什么
You don't know what you want.
天哪
Oh, God.
我太蠢了
This is so dumb.
-不 佩妮 不要 -明天见
- No, Penny, don't-- - I'll see you tomorrow.
-我女儿怎么样 -她今晚很累
- What'd you do with my daughter? - She had a big night.
回家的路上就睡着了 她爸爸她弟弟呢
She was falling asleep on the ride home. Where are the boys?
特里普去朋友家了 凯尔在睡觉
Trip's at a friend's house and Kyle's asleep.
你可以自己去拿一罐
You know you can get your own,right?
你还记得那次
Hey, do you remember that time
你我还有赫比三个人在影城放飞气球吗
you, me and Herb let those balloons go over Studio City?
记得啊 还绑上了荧光棒什么的对吧
Oh, yeah. Didn't we attach glow sticks to them or something?
-没错 -那样对环境
- Yeah. - Ooh. That was really bad
真的很不好
for the environment.
-没错 但 -海鸥可能被那样的气球噎死呢
- That's true, but-- -A seagull could've choked on one of those balloons.
是 但回忆很愉快 对吗
Yeah, but it's a nice memory, right?
那晚确实很有趣
It was a fun night.
我们在一起度过了很多愉快的夜晚
We had a lot of fun nights.
你离开前 你告诉我洛杉矶是个鬼地方
Before you left town, you told me L.A. was a tar pit.
-记得吗 -天哪
- Do you remember? - Oh, God.
我年轻时说过好多东西 我自以为自己很有深度
I said so many things when I was young. I thought I was so deep.
你现在还那么觉得吗
Well, do you still think it's true?
我觉得洛杉矶是个鬼地方吗
Do I think L.A. is a tar pit?
不是
No.
不 我觉得你才是
No, I think you're the tar pit.
-我吗 -不 不是你这个人
- Me? - No, not "You" you.
我的意思是...
I'm just saying, like...
你在哪里不重要 重要的是你这个人
It doesn't matter where you are, it's who you are,
不管你在加州 在缅因州 或者新墨西哥州
and that's not gonna change whether you're in California
你的本性都不会改变
or Maine or New Mexico.
你永远无法...逃避自己
You know, you can't escape... you.
-你跟我老妈一样 -什么 我才没有
- Ugh. Now you sound like my mother. - No, what? No, I don't.
-我不知道该怎么办 夏洛特 -什么怎么办
- I don't know what to do, Charlotte. - About what?
我一直 做出错误的决定
I keep... making these bad decisions.
-伤害别人 -这个...
- And hurting people. - Well...
-我跟你讲个笑话好吗 -是个没梗的长笑话吗
- Can I tell you a joke? - Is it a long joke with no punch line?
-不是 -那就讲吧
- No. - Then go ahead.
有个人走近医生的办公室
Guy goes into the doctor's office.
说 医生 我这样的时候好疼
Says, "Doctor, it hurts when I do this."
你知道医生怎么说吗
You know what the doctor says?
-那就不要那样啊 -没错
- "Don't do that." - Yeah.
-这个建议...不错 -你知道吗
- That's actually... good advice. - And you know what else?
故事中的医生是个女的
The doctor in that story was a woman.
什么
What?!
波杰克...
Oh. BoJack, um...
-我觉得你好像误会了 -我们走
- I think you got the wrong idea. - Let's go.
-我们马上离开这里 -不 波杰克
- Let's get out of here right now. - No, BoJack.
你和我之间 这是真的
You and me, this is real.
-你知道是真的 -我丈夫就在楼上
- You know this is real. - My husband is right upstairs.
我不管你丈夫 重要的是我们
I don't care about your husband. All that matters is us.
-不要这样 波杰克 -我知道你也有感觉
- Don't do this, BoJack. - I know you feel it, too.
我这一生做过那么多错事
So many times in my life I've done the wrong thing,
但这次是正确的
but this is the right thing,
我从没如此确定过一件事
and I have never been more sure of anything.
我把太多时间都浪费在了傻等着
I've wasted so much time sitting on my hands
想象可能发生的事上
and imagining what could have been.
你敢说你不是这种感觉
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表