剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
但受此影响的大多数还是名人 对吧
But mostly it's just the famous people, right?
苏茜50年代餐馆
时代啤酒 时代啤酒
Stella! Stella!
科罗纳啤酒
Corona Light.
这地方太棒了
This place is incredible.
我想让你有种回到家中的感觉
I wanted to make you feel at home,
在80年代没什么比得过对50年代的怀旧之情了
and nothing was bigger in the '80s than '50s nostalgia.
我感觉真的像回到了80年代
It really feels like I'm back in the '80s,
在当时去感受50年代的魅力
feeling like I'm back in the '50s.
感觉就像"回到未来"[电影]以后
It's like if Back to the Future
发现"佩姬苏要出嫁"[电影名]回到过去又结婚
and Peggy Sue Got Married got married.
好了 弄潮儿们
Okay, teenyboppers,
让我们重温50年代经典 倾听50的调调
let's take things back to the '50s, '50s style,
来听听这首红遍大江南北的50年代金曲
with this classic '50s hit that everybody remembers:
《我刚碰见真爱了》
"I Just Met My Perfect Match."
旺达 有你在的这几天太美妙了
Wanda, these last few days have been so amazing.
你给了我一个崭新的开始
You've given me a fresh start.
事实上 你令我觉得
In fact, it almost feels like
自己刚从一次长达30年的昏迷中苏醒
I just woke up from a 30-year coma.
不好意思 你是说你昏迷30年后刚苏醒了吗
I'm sorry, did you say you just woke up from a 30-year coma?
-不是我 是她 -太巧了
- Oh, no, not me. Her. - That's insane.
我也是昏迷了30年刚刚醒来耶
I just woke up from a 30-year coma.
很抱歉刚刚跳针了 大伙
Whoa! Sorry about that needle skip, folks.
让我们再来从头重温这首金曲
Let's start that song again from the beginning.
我叫亚历克斯
I'm Alex.
-我叫旺达 -我叫波杰克
- Wanda. - And I'm BoJack.
过去的这几周对我而言真的很艰难
It's been really tough for me these last few weeks.
我从未看过《小鬼当家》
I've never seen Home Alone
别人都因此觉得我是个怪人
and everyone makes me feel like a freak because of it.
-你没看过《小鬼当家》吗 -我也没有
- You've never seen Home Alone? - I've never seen it!
-我还不知道什么是DVR -我也是
- Also, I don't really know what a DVR is. - Neither do I!
没人知道啊 那就是个神奇的小盒子
No one does. It's just a magic box.
旺达 我俩之间有好多共同点
Wanda, we have so much in common.
真的吗 明明只有一个
Really? It's just one thing.
你俩不能只要错过一件事
You can't count each individual thing you missed
就把其当做你们的共同点
as a different thing you have in common.
这就跟我说我和坎爷有很多共同点一样
That's like saying I have a lot in common with Kanye West
就因为我俩一直呼吸个不停
because we both breathe air constantly.
谁 巧了 给我买♥♥瓶零度可乐吧
Who? Jinx. Buy me a Coke Zero.
什么是零度可乐 我不知道啊
What's a Coke Zero? I have no idea.
我们得多相处才行
We gotta hang out more.
我还不知道世上有与我如此相似的人
I didn't know there was anyone else like me.
把你的传真机和寻呼机号♥码给我吧
Give me your fax and pager number
好让我加进我的卡片簿里
so I can add them to my Rolodex.
杠杠的
Tubular.
我不相信他 他肯定看过《小鬼当家》
I don't trust that guy. I bet he's seen Home Alone.
波杰克 我开始对你的性格感到没头绪了
BoJack, I'm starting to lose the thread of your character.
你能把吃醋的男友这一面先抛开吗
You think you can drop the jealous boyfriend routine?
有点过火了喔
It feels a little done.
你说得没错 我道歉 叫我史努比狗狗
You're right, I'm sorry. Call me Snoop Dogg
因为我会热辣辣地放下[歌♥词]
because I will drop it like it's hot.
波杰克 我没法...
BoJack, I don't...
我懂那梗了 史努比那狗狗的《花生》歌♥词
I got that one! Snoopy the dog. From "Peanuts." Okay.
我尽快赶来了
I got here as fast as I could.
你说的哈利·乔·奥斯蒙[演员]接♥班♥人在哪
Where's this next Haley Joel Osment you were telling me about?
-那是为了骗你过来我编的 -他喵的
- That was a lie to get you here. - Aw, fish.
之前就一直无人能接♥班♥哈利·乔·奥斯蒙
There's never a next Haley Joel Osment.
以后也不会有的
And there never will be.
很抱歉我骗了你 由于陶德忙着运营游乐场
Sorry I tricked you, but with Todd running his own Disneyland
马戈·马丁那个女演员又入狱了
and actress Margo Martindale in prison
原因我记不太清了
for some reason I don't remember,
你是我能找到的最佳选择了
you're the best friend I've got.
现在 拿起望远镜
Now grab the binoculars.
我得挖掘一些旺达新朋友的丑闻
I need dirt on Wanda's new gentleman friend.
不 波杰克 你又在玩哪出
No, BoJack. What's the play here?
你是不是要像对我男朋友做的那样
You'll gonna find one little imperfection and harp on it forever
一旦找到一点小缺陷就一直叨逼叨
like you do with my boyfriend?
但你确实明白我为什么不满你男朋友吧
You do understand what my "thing" is with your boyfriend?
你这样只会让她投入别人的怀抱
You'll just push her into this other guy's arms.
旺达挺喜欢你的 你为什么要毁了这一切呢
Wanda likes you. Why ruin that?
亚历山大同志呼叫克格勃最高指挥中心
This is Comrade Alexander calling KGB High Command.
苏联国♥家♥安♥全♥委员会
自我从沉睡中醒来已经两周了
It's been two weeks since I woke up from deep sleep,
我还是没能与我的接线员联♥系♥上
and I still have not been contacted by my handlers.
我正待命中 随时准备着拿下美帝的猪猪狗狗
I am awaiting orders to take down the American dogs and pigs
还有其他的动物和人类
and other various animals and humans.
请指示 克格勃最高指挥中心
Come in, KGB High Command.
吓死宝宝了 这人是共♥产♥党
Slap my salami, the guy's a commie.
爱畜乐园
投食草料
这是怎么了
Hey, what's going on here?
我的客户 华特·迪士尼公♥司♥
You've been served with a cease-and-desist from my clients,
对你下了禁止令
the Walt Disney Company.
我就是想确认一下 我们之前在这里做的
I wanted to make sure what we were doing here
是不是绝对合法的
was 100 percent legal,
-所以我请了个律师 -等等 什么
- so I called a lawyer. - Wait, what?
结果这根本不合法 谁能想到呢
As it turns out, it's not legal at all. Who knew?
-花生酱先生 -我们庭上见
- Mr. Peanutbutter. - We'll see you in court.
-美食街吗 -不 法庭
- The food court? -No. Regular court.
好吧 但我饿了
Okay. But also I'm hungry,
所以我可能得先去一趟美食街
so I might just stop by the food court first.
中♥央♥司法中心
正义街700号♥
2015年3月5日
在记录上记明
Let the record show,
这是我裁决的最愚蠢的一起案子
this is the single dumbest case I've ever adjudicated.
-查韦斯先生 -是
- Mr. Chavez? - Okay.
我就直说了
I'm just gonna throw this out there.
有没有可能当别人在
Is it possible maybe when the other guys
注册迪士尼这个名字的版权时
tried to copyright the name Disneyland,
他们误写成别的了
they wrote down something else by mistake,
以致迪士尼这个名字现在还是可用的
so "Disneyland" is still up for grabs?
好吧 那让我们看看公♥司♥章程
Okay, well, let's have a look at the Articles of Incorporation
看看华特·迪士尼有没有误把商标注册成别的
to see if Walt Disney accidentally trademarked the wrong name.
我肯定
I'm sure these--
-怎么了 -这里有个打印错误 笛士尼
- What? - There's a typo. Di-isneyland.
是笛不是迪 那个蠢货商标名字注册错了
With two "i"s. That son of a gun trademarked the wrong name.
呈上来 顾问
May I, counselor?
笛士尼
还真是笛 这写得很清楚
D-I-I-S. This is unambiguous.
-我宣布被告胜诉 -见鬼
- I find in favor of the defendant. - Aw, shit.
-你就是被告 -真棒
- You're the defendant. - Aw, sweet!
水獭大人 这绝对是误判
Your Otter, this is a gross miscarriage of justice.
万岁 误判万岁
Hooray! Gross miscarriage!
我就是这样一步步将我的梦想
And that's how I turned my dream into
变成了我心中"蒂球上最快乐的地方"
what I call "The Happiest Place On Urf."
蒂球是我为迪士尼新增的一个魔法王国
Urf is a made-up magical kingdom I added to the Disney canon.
-美国人喜欢这种主题乐园吗 -喜欢啊
- Americans, they like this theme park? - Oh, they love it.
它代表了美国所崇尚的一切
It represents everything America stands for.
这样啊
Da.
-我是说 是啊 -我们成功了 伙计
- I mean, yeah. - We did it, buddy!
事实上 是我成功了
Actually, I did it.
建乐园是我想出来的
I had the idea to build a park,
所有的工作也是我做的 诉讼也是我搞定的
I did all the work and I beat the lawsuit.
团队当中不谈个人 对吧
Well, there's no "I" in "team," right?
但迪士尼乐园里只谈个人
But there is an "I" in "Disneyland."
与其他的迪士尼乐园不同
And unlike that other Disneyland,
这个迪士尼乐园里只有一个个人
this Disneyland only has one "I".
你在说什么
What are you saying?
我的主题公园不欢迎你
You're not welcome at my theme park anymore.
这里只接待一条蠢狗 他的名字叫布鲁托
There's only room for one goofy dog there and his name is Pluto.
陶德 不要这样
Todd, no.
我已经和蜜蜂说过了 一旦看到你就扎死你
I've told the bees if they see you to sting you on sight.
你懂的 无关私人恩怨 都是为了生意
You understand. It's nothing personal. It's just good business.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表