剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
我们蒂球人就是这样做生意的
And that's how we do business on Urf.
-我不喜欢你这样 -这都是跟你学的
- I don't like you like this. - I learned it from you.
请大家注意了
If I could get everyone's attention.
你们可能想知道我今晚为什么邀请你们来
You're probably wondering why I invited you all here tonight.
你说是为了庆祝陶德胜诉
You said it was to celebrate Todd's legal victory.
没错 但显然 我不是很关心那个
Right, but obviously, I don't care about that,
所以你们一定很想知道真正的原因是什么
so you're probably wondering the real reason.
不 我们听说是你邀请的就来了
No, we just took you at face value.
我们今晚有一位特殊的嘉宾
We have a special guest here tonight.
亚历克斯 还是说我应该叫你同志呢
Alex. Or should I say "Comrade"?
你怎么会说同志
Why would you say "Comrade"?
我忘了说了
Oh, I forgot to explain that part.
亚历克斯是一个决心要摧毁美国的克格勃特工
Alex is a KGB agent bent on destroying America.
-冤家路窄啊 -亚历克斯 这是真的吗
- It truly is a small world after all! - Alex, is that true?
好吧 是真的
Okay, yes. It's true.
昏迷前我确实是名潜伏的克格勃特工
I was a deep-cover KGB operative before I went into my coma.
我一直试图联♥系♥我在俄♥罗♥斯♥的接线员
I've been trying to contact my handler in Russia,
但我联♥系♥不上他 我也不知道还能否联♥系♥上他
but I can't reach him and I don't know if I ever will.
不 他 这一点也不可敬
No! He's-- It's not adorable!
他是苏联卧底特工
He's a soviet sleeper-agent
他甚至不知道冷战已经结束了
who doesn't realize the Cold War is over.
在遇见旺达之前我一直觉得很孤独
I felt totally alone in this world before I met Wanda.
然后我遇见了你们 我的朋友们
And then I met all of you, my friends.
但如果你们要仅凭我认为你们是资本主义的猪
But if you're gonna kick me to the curb
还想要摧毁你们的生活方式
just because I think you're all capitalist swine
就要排挤我的话 那随你们吧
and want to see your way of life destroyed, well, so be it.
-或许我该说 苏维埃你们 -好棒 双关
- Or should I say, So-vi-et. - Oh! Cute. Wordplay.
那个双关用的一点都不好
That's not even good wordplay.
等等 你怎么知道这一切的
Wait, how did you know all this?
-波杰克 你在监视他吗 -他才是间谍
- BoJack, were you spying on him? - He is literally a spy
他要摧毁我们生活的美国
trying to destroy America, the country we all live in.
怎么我倒成了坏人了
How am I the bad guy here?
波杰克 我真的对
BoJack, I am really bumping
你不喜欢亚历克斯这件事感到很失望
on the whole you-not-liking-Alex of it all.
-你答应过我不会这样的 -没错 但是
- You told me you were going to drop it. - Yeah, but--
我不关心亚历克斯
I don't care about Alex.
我想知道过去几天跟我在一起的那个
I want to know what happened to the amazing guy
那么棒的人去哪里了
I spent the last few days with,
因为如果现在的你才是真正的你
because if this is who you are,
那我就不喜欢了
I don't think I like it.
亚历克斯 你能送我回我妹妹那里吗
Alex, would you take me back to my sister's place?
当然 旺达 我可以很快送你过去
Sure thing, Wanda. And I can get you there fast
因为我一直是速联人
because I'm always Russian.
你够了
Seriously?
我尽快赶过来了 另一个达科塔·范...
I got here as fast as I could. Where's the next Dakota Fa--?
我知道怎么回事了
Oh, I get what happened.
你能从冰箱给我拿瓶啤酒吗
Could you get me a beer from the fridge?
我不想起来
I didn't want to stand up.
别拿了 我不配喝啤酒
Wait, no. I don't deserve beer.
你让我大老远跑来就是为了不给你拿啤酒吗
You called me all the way over here to not get you a beer?
我为什么总是这样 我让在乎的人都离我而去了
Why do I always do this? I push away everyone I care about.
是吗 我怎么没注意到
Oh, do you? I never noticed that.
听我说 显然你真的很在乎那个姑娘
Look, you obviously really care about this girl
这让你害怕了 所以你就自己没事找事
and that scares you, so you sabotage yourself.
这正是我的问题所在 我太擅长找事了
That's my problem. I'm too good at sabotage.
我为什么对自己干的一切都这么在行呢
Why am I so good at everything I do?
我想到了个疯狂的点子
Hey, I got a crazy idea.
你不要再自怨自艾了
How about you just stop sulking
去把她抢回来怎么样 傻蛋
and go win her back, dummy?
说得对 我要把她抢回来
You're right. I gotta win her back,
用尽一切办法 知道吗
put it all on the line. You know what?
我还是喝啤酒吧 能帮我拿来吗
I think I will have that beer, can you get it for me?
-我这是何必呢 -你自己也拿瓶喝
- Why do I bother? - Hey, grab a beer for yourself, too!
两瓶都给我吧
Actually, I want both beers!
-旺达 -你想干什么 波杰克
- Wanda. - What do you want, BoJack?
我有话想跟你说 在我...
There's something I gotta say. When I was--
陶德 我有话跟你说
Todd! There's something I gotta say!
伙计 我已经在...
Hey, I'm kind of already doing--
我不该把你的当成我的
I never should have tried to make your thing my thing!
我只是太兴奋 想把我的气味
I just got excited and wanted to smear Mr.Peanutbutter
涂到一切东西上
all over everything.
我应该支持你的 就像这根支撑柱子一样
I should have been supporting you, like this support beam.
-或者其他支撑柱 -是我的错
- Or a different support beam. - It's my fault.
迪士尼乐园的重点不是赚钱 不是赢得诉讼
The point of Disneyland isn't to make money and win lawsuits.
但我给忘了
But I forgot that.
这俩人太贪得无厌 所以直接毁了
So, these two were so consumed by greed that it destroyed them.
其实我今天来是想炸掉迪士尼乐园的
You know, I came here today to blow up Disneyland.
-什么 -但现在我意识到
- You what? - But now I realize,
我不需要扳倒资本主义
I don't need to take down capitalism.
资本主义自己会播下自我毁灭的种子
Capitalism sows the seeds for its own destruction.
资本主义的毒蛇会吞噬掉自己
It's a snake that eats itself.
只是时间问题而已
It's only a matter of time.
伙计 我们...
Hey, buddy, let's just say we--
不不不 不
Oh, no, no, no. No!
小加比啊
Gabe Jr.!
快 陶德 床垫堆
Quick, Todd! The mattress pile!
快跳下来 不啊
Jump to safety! No!
蜜蜂 来帮忙 你们的女王命令你们
Bees, help! Your queen commands you!
不 蜜蜂 快回来啊
No! Bees! Come on!
-你得 那边 -怎么了小子 出什么事了
- You gotta-- Over the-- - What is it, boy? What's wrong?
-出麻烦了 -有小孩子掉井里了吗
- Hey, there's trouble. - Did some kid fall down a well?
不是不是 听我说
No, no, no! Listen.
他是想说有小孩子掉进井里了
He's trying to tell us a kid fell down a well.
-快走快走 -不好不好 你们...
- Let's go, go, go! Come on! - Bad, bad, bad. You gotta--
不不不 听我说
No, no, no, listen!
等等 旺达 我们得谈谈
Wait, Wanda, we need to talk.
-但是起火了 -我不管
- But the fire. - I don't care about that.
一直以来你认识的那个很棒的人 就是我
Look, the great guy you've been getting to know, that's me.
另一个人 派对上的那个人
That other guy, the guy from the party,
也是我 你需要知道 我并不完美
that's me too and you need to know that. I'm not perfect.
我愤世嫉俗 占有欲强
I'm cynical and I'm possessive
有时候我还会大发雷霆
and I can sometimes fly off the handle.
我并不是一直都能做得很好
I'm not always the best at being not terrible.
不得不说 我不是很喜欢这种调调
I gotta say, I'm not loving this pitch so far.
但我想变好 我在努力变好
But I want to be better, I'm trying to be better.
你在我身边时 30年来头一回
And when I'm around you, for the first time in 30 years,
我觉得我可以变好
I feel like I can be.
旺达 你让我想成为一个更好的人
Wanda, you make me want to be a better man.
这台词好棒
Wow. That's a great line.
-你刚想出来的吗 -对
- Did you just come up with that? - Yes.
美女帅哥们 我是游乐园DJ
Hey, boys and girls, this is your park DJ speaking.
泰坦尼克乐队在游轮下沉时演奏的同时
And as the Titanic's band played on as the ship sank,
我也要播放最后一张唱片了
so too will I spin one last record
因为我的DJ亭子被大火包围了
as my DJ booth is engulfed in flames.
万岁
Hooray!
花生酱先生
Mr. Peanutbutter.
你救了我
You saved me!
不 我救了我们两个人
No. I saved us.
-我想认真一回 -我不知道 波杰克
- I want to give this a real shot. - I don't know, BoJack.
我刚从昏迷中醒来 我没有时间去浪费
I just got out of my coma, and I don't have time to waste
如果你还在整理自己的人生
if you're still figuring your shit out.
再说了 周围都是大火 我无法♥正♥常思考
Plus, it's hard to think straight with this fire everywhere.
-搬来跟我住吧 -什么
- Move in with me. - What?
我知道节奏太快 我们都还不了解彼此
I know it feels fast. We barely know each other.
这事是很疯狂 但我喜欢你
It's crazy, but I like you.
但有时候总得来个全垒打 对吧
And sometimes you gotta swing for the fences, right?
-好吧 -答应了吗
- Okay. - Yeah?
是啊 我们同居吧 马上同居
Yeah. Let's move in together. Let's do it.
虽然疯狂 但我们马上行动吧
It's crazy, but let's do it!
Back in the '90s
I was in a very famous TV show
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表