剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
but maybe there isn't.
此处你应该提出异议
That's the part where you're supposed to disagree with me.
对哦
Oh, right.
你也懂的 不是吗
Well, you got the part, didn't you?
你面试怎么样
What did you do in the audition?
我怎么知道 那是以前的我
Well, how should I know? That was the old me.
我现在是崭新的姿态
Now I've got a brand-new attitude.
天 好吧好吧 我该怎么办
Oh, God. Okay. Okay. What should I do?
逃跑吗 开到墨西哥
Make a break for it? Drive to Mexico?
在那开始新的人生 和那儿的姑娘相遇相爱
Start a new life there? Meet a local girl? Fall in love?
商量着在纺织厂讨个饭碗
Talk my way into a job at a textile plant?
埋头工作 混成厂长
Work my way up until I own the place?
不 我在胡说些什么
No. What am I talking about?
我经营不了纺织厂
I can't run a textile plant.
责任太大了 我该怎么办啊
That's way too much responsibility. What am I gonna do?
我四处碰壁
The walls are closing in!
波杰克 深呼吸 你可以的
BoJack, breathe. You can do this.
你还有两天 也许可以雇一个表演指导
You have two days. Maybe you could hire an acting coach.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
而且 你还可以看看以前的骄马视频
Plus, you can watch old Secretariat videos.
我有一个硬盘里面全是有关的研究
I've got a hard drive full of research.
对 你说得对 我可以的
Yeah. Yeah, you're right. You're right. I can do this.
我还有整整两天
I've got two whole days.
有压力我才会出彩
And when the pressure's on, that's when I shine.
对 两天 这些绝对没问题
Yeah. Two days. I can do all those things.
两天后
完了 我什么都没做成
Oh, shit. I didn't do any of those things.
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
就是这种感觉 再说一遍
That was it. Say that again.
你在这儿干什么呦
What are you doing here?
-好吧 -不是这样吗
- Okay. - No?
波杰克 开始之前 我想让你看看这个
BoJack, before we get started today - I wanted to show you this.
这是什么
What is it?
这是台能让你变成好演员的机器
This is the machine that's gonna make you a good actor.
-真的吗 -才怪 白♥痴♥
- Really? - No. Dumbing.
我们要扫描你的脸
We need to make a scan of your face
如果你死了我们可以继续完成这部影片
so that if you die, we can finish the movie without you.
-什么 -最近流行的标准流程
- What? - Standard procedure these days
当某个演员可能成为累赘时
when a star is assessed to be of a certain liability,
比如有整本书都写
like if there was a whole book written about
他有多么混球
what a reckless jackass he is,
就可以做个他的面部数字复♥制♥品
you make a digital replica of his head
这样如果他学贝鲁西那一套你也不会遭殃
so you're not screwed if he goes all Belushi on you.
-等等 哪个贝鲁西 -请不要动
- Wait, which Belushi? - Hold still, please.
好了 做完了
Terrific. We got it.
有一天这些流程就不再需要了
One day, that's gonna be exit of the whole job.
坐下五秒 机器扫描面部
Sit for five seconds while a machine scans his face.
六个月后 去鸡毛秀上宣传电影都不成问题
Six months later, plugging a movie on Kimmel.
我也去鸡毛秀吗 他让我读吐槽推文怎么办
I gotta go on Kimmel now too? What if he makes me read a mean tweet?
我还没做好心理准备
I'm not emotionally prepared for that.
别想太多 你做不了
Don't worry so much. If you can't do this part
我们就把你炒了找其他人来
we'll just fire you and get someone else who can.
不管怎样 我都无所谓
Either way, I'll be fine.
你需要什么 波杰克
What do you need, BoJack?
我不知道 我以为我想要这个
I don't know. I thought I wanted this,
但现在我感到压力很大
but now I'm feeling all this pressure.
你觉得你雇我来
You think you made a mistake,
-是犯错了吗 -我从不犯错 波杰克
- hiring me? - I don't make mistakes, BoJack.
美国记号♥笔生产商
我在三福公♥司♥玩填字游戏的时候
I do the crossword in Sharpie,
连撤销键都从来没用过
I never learned the shortcut for undo.
是"Command"加"Z"
It's Command-Z.
不需要 也用不到
Don't need it, won't use it.
我努力想以崭新的姿态示人
I'm trying to have this new attitude,
做个更棒更乐观的人
you know, be this better, more positive guy.
但我总是想
But I just keep thinking about
这部电影是我朝幸福冲击的最后一个机会
how this movie is my last shot at happiness.
波杰克 我希望这能帮助你
Well, BoJack, I hope this helps:
我才不管你幸福与否
I don't care if you are happy or not.
你还有工作要做
You have a job to do.
又是他 我爱上这个孩子了
This guy again? I'm in love with this kid.
我要把你放进我的口袋里
I wanna put you in my pocket.
你真可爱
You're adorable.
黛布拉的面容永远活在我们心中
-戴安 你是个作家对吗 -是的
- Hey, Diane, you're a writer, aren't you? - Yes.
我是个作家 你有什么需要吗
Yes. I am a writer. What do you need?
你能写个"注意电缆"的告示牌吗
Can you write on a sign "Watch out for cable"?
我知道你口头上说过 但这个真的很重要
I know you were telling people that, but it's a really important job
而且告示牌不会分心做别的事
and a sign is less likely to get distracted.
好吧 知道了
Oh. Yeah. Okay.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么啊
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
你干什么
What are you doing here?
我太热心了
So, I went a little overboard
所以给你做了两张混剪CD
and I made you two mixes.
第一张是《超大声合唱团》
The first CD is all Mighty Mighty.
第二张是所有的周边
The second CD is all of the bosstones' side projects
还有单曲
and solo singles.
这样在美国对斯卡乐都失去兴趣时
So you can listen to it and imagine the band
你就可以听听这个音乐
never took that hiatus in the mid-aughts
想象乐队中期根本没有空窗期了
when America briefly lost interest in ska.
什么 我哪有时间听这个
What? I don't have time for this.
我才不想听你的音乐
I don't wanna listen to your music.
我也不想跟你一起待着 你滚
I don't wanna hang out. Get out of here.
好吧 你不想听他们的音乐
All right. You don't wanna listen to Bosstones together.
我也是这么想的
That's the impression that I get.
我是这么想的吗
Is it the impression that I get?
没错 你就是这么想的
Yes. That's the impression that you get.
知道了 继续加油 花生酱先生
I see. Way to go, Mr. Peanutbutter.
这一步真是太蠢了 你为什么...
What a stupid move. Why did you--?
波杰克 我知道你害怕
BoJack, listen, I know you're scared,
但不会有事的
but it's gonna be okay.
-你得坚强 -好 但是...
- You gotta be strong. - Yeah, but--
你得应付自如
You gotta rise to the occasion,
知道吗 万一新沙发很奇怪怎么办
okay? So what if the new couch is weird?
-硌得慌怎么办 -什么
- Or lumpy? - Uh, what?
要怎么办 难道在波杰克的车里睡一辈子吗
What are you gonna do? Just sleep in BoJack's car forever?
你是在跟我说话还是...
Are you talking to me, or you--?
该死 不要再当懦夫了
Damn it, time to stop being a coward.
是时候回家睡波杰克的沙发了 万岁
It's time to go home and sleep on BoJack's couch. Hurray!
陶德大圆♥满♥了
Happy ending for Todd!
查理·威瑟斯彭 28楼经纪人
Charley Witherspoon, 28th floor agent.
查理 听我说 我想敲定一下
Charley. Listen, I wanted to touch base
艾米丽开拍《杰奎琳》的日期
about Emily's start date on Jackie O.
我们又举♥行♥了几场试镜
Well, we got some new screen tests
鹅先生决定从其他角度来诠释这部电影
and, uh, Goose decided to go in a different direction.
你是说范桑特想放弃万凯普吗
Are you saying the Van Sant Camp wants to recant on VanCamp?
他们不能这样
Because they can't.
查理 你最好让你的客户改变主意
Charley, you better get your client to change his mind
-否则我就上28楼... -我开个玩笑
- or I'll walk up to the 28th floor and-- - Just kidding.
-现在我不方便接电♥话♥ -什么
- I can't get to the phone right now. - What?
这是自动接听机器
This is one of those answering machines
声音跟查理一样而已
that sounds like it's Charley talking
但其实我只是接听机器
but it's actually just an answering machine.
-我知道是你 查理 -请留言
- I know you're there, Charley. - Leave a message.
-我不会留言的 -哔
- I'm not gonna leave a message. - Beep.
查理 我是卡洛琳公主 听...
Hey, Charley, Princess Carolyn again. Listen--
-语♥音♥信箱已满 -什么 语♥音♥信箱满了
- Mailbox is full. - What? Mailbox full?
-错误 信息删除 -等等 不要
- Error. Message deleted. - Wait-- No--
得挂了 拜拜
Gotta go. Bye.
卡洛琳
Carolyn.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表