剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
能不能把灯都关上 行吗
Can we kill these lights at all? Is that a--?
-不行 -好吧 我很悲伤
- No. - Okay, I'm sad.
我很悲伤 要表现出悲伤
I'm sad. Acting sad.
骄马很悲伤
Secretariat is sad.
好了 可以了
Okay, here we go.
我很悲伤
I'm sad!
不好意思 台词是啥来着
Sorry, what was the line?
不知道这话有没有帮助 但骄马小的时候
I don't know if this helps or not, but when Secretariat was a kid,
他其实...
he actually--
我的脸啊
My face!
天啊
Oh, my God.
-小心 -喂
- Watch out! - Hey.
天啊 我的脸
Oh, my God. My face.
我美丽的容颜
My beautiful face.
为什么没人告诉我小心别被电缆绊倒
Why didn't someone tell me not to trip over that cable?
这么重要的工作 却没人来做
It was such an important job, but no one was there to do it
现在我的脸全毁了
and now my face is in ruins.
好了 我们需要几天时间重搭布景
Ok. We're gonna need a couple of days to rebuild this set.
大家就利用这段时间重振旗鼓
So, let's all just use this time to regroup
好好想想我们到底是在干什么
and really figure out what we're doing
到底为什么要来这里
and why we're here.
让我理一理啊 坏是好的意思吗
So, let me get this straight. Bad means good?
你还是让我来教育未成年吧
Maybe you should leave the teen-talk to me.
小菜一碟啊
Jeezy Kableezy.
唉 这不是经典喜剧啊
Well, it wasn't Ibsen.
你就这感想 你儿子演的节目不是经典喜剧
That's your takeaway? That your son's TV show wasn't Ibsen?
-真对不起 你是想让我夸你吗 -我
- I'm sorry. Did you need a compliment? - That's--
我特喜欢
Oh, I loved the part
你脑袋卡栏杆里那一段
where you got your head caught in the banister.
-这 -哎呦喂我手里这信是咋回事
- Yeah-- - And what's this letter I have?
是政♥府♥寄来的呢 上面写着"我为你骄傲"
It's from the government saying, "I'm proud of you."
-你 -不 我手里其实啥都没有
- Are you--? - No, what I'm holding is nothing.
不好意思 能帮我催催我们的酒水吗
Excuse me. Can you check on our drinks?
我现在真得喝点杜松子酒
I would love some gin right now.
凡是打开了的东西我都不喝
I wouldn't drink anything out of an open container.
这里可是艾滋病横行啊
This town is full of AIDS.
-这不是 -你就是个小丑 你知道吗
- That's not-- - You're a clown, you know that?
你可真是支持我啊
You've always been a wonderful pillar of support.
来点杜松子酒吧 送来了吗
Gin, please? Is there gin coming?
至少我来了 硬撑着看完了
I'm here, aren't I? I suffered through that ordeal.
我旁边那哥们穿的是T恤啊
You know, the man sitting next to me was wearing a T-shirt?
T恤啊 波杰克 那可是剧院
A T-shirt, BoJack, in the theater.
是啊 T恤
Yes, a T-shirt.
那可是剧院里最惨绝人寰的事情呢
That is the worst thing that's ever happened to anyone in a theater.
-那件T恤让我"直接上吧" -又开始了
- The T-shirt told me to "Just do it." - Here we go.
我不知道那件T恤让我上的是什么
I don't know to what "It" the T-shirt referred
但我决不允许一件衣服用这种语气跟我说话
but I won't be spoken to in that tone by an article of clothing.
伏特加 橙皮甜酒 啥酒都行
Vodka? Triple sec? Looking for any alcohol.
你都不知道有我在身边是多幸运的事
You don't know how lucky you are to have me.
我希望你死在我前面
I hope you die before I do
这样你就不会知道失去母亲的痛苦了
so you never know what it's like to lose a mother.
只要咱俩有一个人死 我就心满意足了
As long as one of us dies, that's good enough for me.
能不能给我点酒让我喝啊
Can we please get some alcohol into my mouth?
过去的事情已经过去了
The past is past.
所以那才叫做过去
That's why it's called the past.
明天又是新的机遇
Tomorrow is an opportunity.
你可以很强大很骄傲地打起手鼓
You can be big and proud and bang on your tom-tom drum
或者你也可以乘船出游
or you can get in your boat and row.
打鼓或是出游
Tom or row.
就是明天
Tomorrow.
想聊聊吗
Hey, do you wanna talk?
聊啥 干嘛 为啥要聊
Talk? Why? Why would we do that?
就为了让你写进书里卖♥♥个几百万本吗
So you can put everything in a book and sell a million copies?
对不起 这是以前的我才会说的话
Sorry. That's what the old me would have said.
这个崭新的我不会记仇的
The new me doesn't hold a grudge.
-不要 -可这个崭新的你有点抓狂啊
- No. - I gotta say, the new you seems a little on edge.
我吗 我和在冷藏室里的风仔一样爽呢
What? Me? I'm as cool as The Fonz in a meat locker.
电视剧《欢乐时光》中的角色
这是个隐喻 戴安
That's a metaphor, Diane.
-其实这是明喻 -妈蛋
- Actually it's a simile. - Goddamn it.
好吧 喂
Oh, okay. Hello?
卡洛琳公主
闲聊闲聊闲聊 你是不是给搞砸了
Small talk, small talk, small talk. Are you blowing it?
我听说你搞砸了
I heard you're blowing it.
什么 谁说的 是不是陶德 陶德
What? Who told you that? Was it Todd? Todd!
你得想办法挽回局面 小波 不然
You gotta turn this ship around, BoJ. If you don't--
你能稍等一下吗 亲爱的
Hey, can you hold on a second, sweetheart?
有人打电♥话♥进来了
I'm getting another call.
这不是我的好朋友鲁塔贝格嘛
Well, if it isn't my friend, Rutabaga,
26楼的小王子
the boy prince of the 26th floor.
卡洛琳 你们27楼都还好吧
Carolyn. How are things all the way up on 27?
跺一下脚是很好 两下就是爽到爆
Stomp once for good, twice for killing it.
爽...到...
Killing...
给我说点八卦嘛
Give me some gossip.
我老婆逼我今晚去看歌♥剧
My wife is making me go to the opera tonight.
我需要点东西分散注意力 才不要看一群混♥蛋♥
I need something to distract me from the thought of D-bags
在那儿用德语歌♥颂他们的二弟呢
singing songs in German about their boners.
好吧 你最好别给我走漏风声
Okay, you gotta keep this close to the vest
我马上就能帮艾米丽·万凯普搞到鹅人范桑特
but I am inches from getting Emily VanCamp
那部关于杰奎琳的新电影的主角了
the lead in Goose Van Sant's new movie about Jackie O.
美国前总统肯尼迪的前妻
如果我能搞到这种角色
My clients would f-l-ip
我的客户绝对能乐疯了
if I got them parts like that.
在屌♥爆这方面 你简直是无敌了
You're seriously killing it in the department of kicking ass.
你不是普通经纪人 不是优秀经纪人
In regards to you being an agent and being good at it,
而是屌♥爆的经纪人啊
you are crushing it.
26岁的你做得也不错啊 鲁塔贝格
You're not so bad yourself, Rutabaga, for a 26er.
你是这楼里唯一一个
You're the only one in this building
不只会闲扯睡觉的人
who isn't a total snooze-cooze.
娜塔莎 我说的就是你 我知道你在偷听
Yes, Natasha, I'm talking about you. I know you're listening.
我得挂了 把娜塔莎弄哭了
Ugh. I gotta go. I made Natasha cry.
我觉得她不会再切到这通电♥话♥了
I don't think she's coming back to this call.
前面说话能低点声吗
Could we keep it down in the front, please?
-谢谢 -我该怎么办
- Thank you. - What am I gonna do?
你在《胡闹的小马》里演了九年
Well, you were an actor for nine years on Horsin' Around.
那是怎么做的
How did you do that?
能和你说几句吗
Hey, can I talk to you for a minute?
当然可以 伙计
Of course, buddy.
对你我什么时候都有空 我的好朋友波杰克
I always have time for you, my good friend BoJack
在这1988年
in this, the year 1988.
请坐
Have a seat.
跺脚跺够了吧
Hey, enough with the stomping already!
-我是 我是个小丑吗 -兄弟
- Am I-- Am I a clown? - Oh, brother.
我不是跟你说别邀请你妈来看录制吗
Didn't I tell you not to invite your mom to the taping?
《超级麦克斯》里说
As Max Headroom would say,
你妈妈妈妈是个贱贱贱贱♥人♥
"Your m-m-mom is a b-b-bitch."
我是个好演员 对吗
But I am a good actor, right?
小波 我不知道
BJ, I don't know.
听着 你知道你擅长什么吗
Look-- You know what you're good at?
达到目标 说出♥台♥词 响亮生动
Hitting your mark, saying your lines, loudly with good diction.
我该多做一些吗
Should I be doing more?
捕捉人物性格 让观众引起共鸣
To capture the character and make the audience connect to his feeling.
这是情景喜剧
This is a situation comedy.
没人看这个会产生共鸣
No one watches this show to feel feelings.
生活已经够让人沮丧了
Life is depressing enough already.
你把欢乐带给大家
You bring joy to millions of people.
也许有朝一日 你需要学着本色出演
Maybe someday later, you'll need to learn how to act for real.
但现在 不要想那么多
But for now, don't worry about it.
天 我不是个演员
Oh, shit. I'm not an actor.
一直以来
All this time,
我以为我要比大家想的要好一点
I assumed there was more to me than everyone thought
但或许根本不是
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表