剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
为何不谈谈你是怎么认识赫比的
why don't you talk about how you knew Herb?
我不认识他啊 只是来这儿扯扯家常
Oh, I never met the guy. I'm just here to schmooze.
说出你的故事吧 感觉可引人入胜了
Tell us about your thing, though, it fascinating .
大伙 到这边来听听卡洛琳公主的故事吧
Everyone, gather round and listen to Princess Carolyn's story.
好吧
Okay.
天哪 赫比还留着那些旧东西
Wow, Herb kept all this old stuff.
谁说不是啊
He sure did.
快看 居然有台用录音带的答录机
Look, one of those answering machines with tapes.
哈萨克先生 我是快乐男孩[汽修店]的曼尼
Mr. Kazzaz, this is Manny from Pep Boys.
我们修好您车上的刹车了 明天来取车吧
We fixed the brakes on your car, pick it up tomorrow.
重申一下 刹车问题已完美解决
Just to reiterate, your brakes are in great shape
应该不会再为您带来任何麻烦
and shouldn't give you any more trouble.
当然 除非有人刻意去破坏刹车系统
Unless, of course, someone intentionally cut them,
可怎么会有人那么做呢
but why would anyone do that?
抱歉 我扯得有点远
I'm sorry, I'm rambling.
大概是因为我是您的忠实粉丝吧
Probably because I'm such a big fan.
《胡闹的小马》真是太好看了
Horsin' Around was a goddamn riot!
剧中的几个小孩都深得我心
I especially loved those kids.
反倒对那头马感觉一般般
You know, wasn't so crazy about the horse, though--
删除留言
Message deleted.
好奇怪啊
How curious.
怎么会爱看《胡闹的小马》却不喜欢马呢
How could you like Horsin' Around but not the horse?
这就跟爱看《灵书妙探》却不喜欢城♥堡♥一样啊
That's like watching Castle but hating castles.
我没看过那剧 应该是有关城♥堡♥的吧
I mean, I've never seen it. I assume it's about castles.
快看这些20世纪的珍贵文物
Look at all these old 20th century relics.
-你是怎么来的 -我就在后备箱里头
- How did you get here? - I was in your trunk.
而现在我漂浮在外太空空空
Now I'm in outer space.
别像熊孩子一样胡闹烦我们
Cut it out with your childish high jinks.
快滚出去 呆子
Yeah, get out of here, dweeb.
别这样 我能做些什么吗
Whoa, can't I help?
给你十美刀 停车场旁边
Here's 10 bucks. There's a Squirt machine
有台自动贩卖♥♥机 买♥♥五罐饮料回来
by the garage. Go get five cans of Squirt.
好嘞 我不会让你失望的
You got it. I won't let you down.
你妈是叫卡伦吗
Your mom, was her name Karen?
-咱能不聊这个吗 -名字里有"卡"吗
- Can we drop it? - Something with a "K"?
她叫诺拉
Her name is Nora. You know,
我父母都因你离婚了
my parents got a divorce because of you.
诺拉吗 我记不得了
Nora? I don't know.
80年代我上过的人太多了
I banged so many chicks in the '80s.
好了 陶德 你能做到的
Okay, Todd, you can do this.
五罐饮料
Five Squirts.
你只用把这张纸币 投进那台机器
You just need to take this money and put it in that machine.
这张--等等 什么 那张十美刀怎么了
This-- Wait, what? What happened to the $10?
别这样 风儿 友善一点
No! Wind! Be cool!
那钱是我的
That's mine!
我怎么老是遇到这种事啊
Why does this always happen to me?
看来赫比设了密♥码♥
Looks like Herb set up a password.
很简单啊 试试"波杰克"
Oh, this is easy. Try "BoJack."
-密♥码♥错误 -"波杰克是最好的朋友"呢
- No. Didn't work. - "BoJack-BFF"?
"波杰克我原谅你"呢
"BoJack-I-Forgive-You"?
好吧 我没法子了
Well, I'm out of ideas.
人家就是觉得 快气炸了
I'm just, like, so mad.
你是应该生气
Well, you should be.
你在的节目可是连赫比·哈萨克都敢炒掉
You're on the show that fired Herb Kazzaz.
《胡闹的小马》雪上加霜
那些编剧是怎么糟蹋我这宝贝节目的
What are the writers doing to my baby?
他们打算害死它
Are they killing it?
还是说他们打算把我的宝贝塞进车里
Are they putting my baby into a car,
然后一头开进湖里
then driving the car into a lake?
我还是很关注时事的
Topical! I still got it!
他们总把最好的情节留给萨拉·琳
They keep giving the best story lines to Sarah Lynn.
都没有一集是专门描写我的角色
I haven't gotten a single very special episode.
我什么时候才能去学酒驾啊
When am I gonna learn about drunk driving?
别担心 他们在我遗留的节目上铺满大翔
Don't worry so much. It's my legacy they're crapping all over.
废[划掉]翔书
而你一定会带着雏菊芬芳从其中破翔而出
You're gonna come out smelling like a daisy.
你演这节目有点大材小用了
You're too good for this TV stuff, anyway.
你是演技派 应该去演舞台剧
You're a real actress, you should be doing theater.
先等着
Hold on.
乔尔 周末要一起去逛街吗
Hey, Joelle. Wanna go to the mall this weekend?
你在学校有同龄人朋友吗
Don't you have any friends your own age from school?
没 我妈的男友在家教我 他是个摄影师
No. My mom's boyfriend home-schools me. He's a photographer.
周末我要去莉莉丝博览会支持妇女团结
I'm going to the Lilith Fair this weekend to support female solidarity.
快滚开啦
So scram!
对萨拉·琳友善点 可以吗
Hey, be nicer to Sarah Lynn, will you?
这条路也不是她自己选的
She didn't choose this life.
谨记这个词 家人 好吗
Remember this word: family. Okay?
你俩就是一家人 不管你喜不喜欢
You two are family, whether you like it or not,
而家人就是最重要的
and that's the most important thing.
听到了吗 什么是最重要的
You listening? What's the most important?
家人 是家人 我明白了
Family. It's family. I get it.
我知道了 密♥码♥就是
I've got it! The password is...
"密♥码♥"
"Password."
进去了
It worked!
你真聪明 乔尔
Good thinking, Joelle.
所以说你到底是英国人还是美国人
So in that memory, were you British or American?
这张碟片上只有一个文件 那就是
The disk just has just one file on it, it's--
是范奈斯一个储物柜的地址
It's the address of a storage locker in Van Nuys.
储物柜
A storage locker?
这个寻宝真是烂透了
This treasure hunt sucks.
都这时候了 你就不能小点声吗
At long last, can you keep down the noise, keep down the funk?
踢踏舞要是能流行的话
If tap dancing was gonna be a cool thing,
早就流行了好吗
it would have caught on by now!
当市长把去那座城市的钥匙给我们时
And when the mayor gave us the key to the city,
赫比说 做志愿活动并不是为了钥匙
Herb said, "Volunteering isn't about keys.
而是为了大家
It's about people."
-真感人 -这故事不错
- How touching. - Good story.
-你是谁来着 -这可真感人啊
- Who are you again? - Wow, that was touching.
再也没有别的故事能超越这个了
A story that could never be topped.
是吗
Or could it?
卡洛琳公主 再给我们讲一个他的故事吧
Princess Carolyn, sing us another song in the key of Kazzaz.
你显然很了解这个人
You clearly knew the man so well.
请再给我们讲个故事吧 多讲点细节
Please tell us another story but with even more details.
没错 好主意 狗人先生
Yes. That's a great idea, Mr. Dog-Man.
再给我们讲个故事吧 粉猫女士
Tell us another story, Pink Cat Lady.
再一个 再一个
Story, story!
来啊 大家伙 这可是葬礼啊
Come on, everybody. What is this, a funeral?
再一个 再一个 再一个
Story, story, story!
你又弄砸了
Well, you blew it again.
你可真是个蠢货
You really are a dweeb.
别这样说
Don't say that.
你是哪位
Whoa, who are you?
魔力垃圾魔吗
Some kind of magical trash troll?
不 我就是个清洁工
No. I'm a janitor.
但是我在清洁一些老剧院的时候
But I was clearing out some of the old stages,
发现了这个转换器
and I found this transformation chamber.
看起来就是一堆旧货
Looks like a bunch of old junk.
我给你讲个故事吧
Let me tell you a story.
在90年代 最蠢的人是史蒂夫·乌尔克尔
Back in the '90s, the biggest dweeb of them all was Steve Urkel.
电视剧角色
没错
Oh, yeah.
他怎么会总是不知道自己到底有没有做那事呢
It was so funny how he never knew whether or not he did that.
没错 就是这个呆子史蒂夫·乌尔克尔
Right. Well, nerdy Steve Urkel invented a machine
发明了一个把他变成绅士史蒂芬·乌克尔的机器
that transformed him into the debonair Stefan Urquelle.
清洁工先生 你现在旁边就有一个机器
Mr. Janitor, you're standing next to a machine right now.
没错 这就是我说起它的原因
Yes. That's why I brought it up.
这只是个道具
Now, this is just a prop.
但这代表了一个非常厉害的想法
But it represents a very powerful idea.
那么如果我穿过这个魔法机器
So if I go through that magic machine,
我就会变得又有风度又自信吗
I'll become cool and confident?
不 这只是个道具 我刚说了
No, it's a-- It's a prop. I just said--
-我感觉到不同了 -现在 小伙子
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表