剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
好吧
Well, okay.
-好吗 -好
- Yeah? - Yeah.
我支持你
I'm in your corner.
两位 之前有个什么将军问我
Guys, earlier, some general asked me if it was "A go"
"我们说的事""行不行"
...on "That thing we talked about"?
我说行 他说
And I said, "Yes." And he said,
"上帝保佑我们所有人" 之后就走了
"God help us all" And left the room.
现在我不确定是不是该答应了
Now I'm not sure that was the right answer.
终于 到家了
所以然后我就打电♥话♥给韦恩
So, then I called Wayne to see
问他能不能在嗡食网上发篇文章 好消息是
if I could write a story for Buzzfeed. Here's the good news:
他们什么都让发
They'll publish anything.
我能跟你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you?
当然了 怎么了
Yeah, of course. What's up?
我非常友好地请求你 不要小题大做了好吗
I asked you, really nicely, not to make a big thing out of this.
-我知道 但总得有人 -站出来说点什么对吧
- Yeah, I know, but someone-- - Had to say something, right?
那个人非得是你吗
And that someone had to be you?
因为 为什么啊
Because... why?
我真的不懂
I really don't get it.
你在这件事上出头
What is accomplished by
到底有什么好处啊
you being the one to take a stand on this?
花生酱先生
Mr. Peanutbutter--
这次的游戏节目对我真的很重要
This game show is a really big deal for me.
我知道你会觉得我很蠢 而且无足轻重
And I know that sounds stupid to you, and small.
但我需要让这个节目顺利播下去 我不能...
But I need this to go well, and I can't...
这些都是死亡威胁
Those are death threats.
有人想谋杀我妻子
People want to murder my wife
就因为她在新闻上
because of what she's saying on the news
针对一些与她无关的事说的话
about something that she has nothing to do with.
"你个不要子 你个傻♥逼♥丑八怪不要子"
"You can't. You stupid, ugly can't."
-上面写的不是"不要子"吧 -好吧
- Yeah, that doesn't say "Can't." - Oh.
天哪 你去科尔多♥维♥亚可能会更安全
God, you know, you'd almost be safer in Cordovia.
或许我应该去科尔多♥维♥亚
Yeah, maybe I should go to Cordovia.
反正我在美国也没什么用
I'm obviously not making a difference here.
可能你还真应该去
Actually, maybe you should.
去实现自己 做你认为重要的事
Go feel good about yourself and do your important work.
我们分开一段时间可能对谁都好
And maybe some space might be good for us.
你不是真想让我去吧
You don't really want me to go, do you?
我想怎样重要吗
Why does it suddenly matter what I want?
到战火纷飞的科尔多♥维♥亚...
57号♥航♥班♥ 科尔多♥维♥亚航♥空♥ 现在登机
Flight 57, Cordovian Airlines, now boarding.
汉克 我问一下 你到底做了吗
Hank, I have to ask, did you do it?
我没有做
No, I did not.
这样对我来说就够了
Well, that's good enough for me.
下面一条 坎耶·维斯特声称
Coming up, Kanye West claims
巧克力小点心 去死...
讨厌巧克力小点心 公众愤怒了
to hate Thin Mints. Our panel is outraged.
竟然讨厌巧克力小点心 他疯了吗
Hating Thin Mints? Is he legally insane?
接下来一小时我们会详细播出这件事
You can bet we'll get into this further in the next hour.
这是我目前唯一关心的事
This is the only thing I care about now.
要微笑哦
Smile.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表