剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
我瞎说的 其实是在奥林匹亚
That's a lie. We're actually in Olympia.
我在伦敦西区出演茱莉亚...的护士
And I'm on the West End playing Juliet's... nurse.
-你孩子怎么样 -还没要
- And how are your kids? - I don't have any kids.
我还以为你已经儿女成群了
Oh, I just assumed you had a bunch of kids,
因为 你懂的 你那身材
'cause, you know, your body.
别这样 萨拉·琳
Come on, Sarah Lynn.
我还以为你逼没那么贱了呢
I assumed you weren't still a massive cunt.
天 乔尔
Jesus Christ, Joelle.
在英国这么说很正常
That's an okay thing to say in England.
老娘用一勺糖给你灌肠信不
Shove it up your ass with a spoonful of sugar,
你个超级奇葩大贱♥人♥
you supercalifragilisticexpiali-bitch!
-大家冷静点 -放开我
- Guys, hey, hey, come on. - Let go of me!
-我要变身了 -各位 能文明一天吗
- I'm gonna hulk out! - Guys, can we just be civil for one day?
-你还好意思说 -你什么意思
- Oh, you're one to talk. - What's that mean?
你和我妈上♥床♥的时候文明吗
Were you being civil when you had sex with my mom?
什么 我从没 为啥 等等
What? I never-- Why would--? Wait,
你妈是哪个 金发 戴眼镜的
which one was your mom? Blond hair? Glasses?
-不是 -太烂了 你们太烂了
- No. - This sucks. You guys suck.
我连自己为什么来这个派对都不知道
I don't even know why I came to this party.
这不是派对 这是赫比的葬礼
It's not a party, it's Herb's funeral.
赫比死了
Herb died?
也许我们不要
You know, maybe it's for the best
这么频繁地见面最好
we don't get together that often.
我们很可能把对方逼疯的
We'd most likely drive each other mad.
没人能像家人一样明白你的内心 对吗
Well, no one knows how to get under your skin like family. Right?
我们不是个家庭 波杰克
We're not a family, BoJack.
下次葬礼之前
We probably won't even see each other again,
我们大概不会再见面了
until the next funeral.
-为什么都看着我 -你年纪最大
- Why are you all looking at me? - You are the oldest.
你严重酗酒
You are a severe alcoholic.
我现在真的嗨了
I'm honestly so high right now,
都不知道自己在看什么
I don't even know where I'm looking.
不管怎么说 再见 感谢旧事重提
Anyway, so long, thanks for the memories,
别忘了舔鸡♥巴♥ 白♥痴♥...
and don't forget to suck a dick, dumbshi--
打扰一下 有谁是萨拉·琳吗
Pardon me. Is one of you Sarah Lynn?
我就是 还用问 天你是瞎了吗
I am. Of course. God, are you blind?
是的
Yes.
抱歉
Well, forgive me.
我是赫比·哈萨克的遗嘱执行盲人
I'm Herb Kazzaz's blind executor.
遵照他的临终遗嘱
Per the instructions of his last will and testament,
我要把这个磁盘给你
I am to give you this disk.
我离你近吗
Am I close?
赶紧从那个家伙手里接过来磁盘
Just take the disk from the guy.
里面有赫比的金子说明
It contains directions to Herb's gold.
赫比的金子
Herb's gold?
并没有进一步说明
There were no further details.
他是位奇怪的客户
He was a peculiar client.
我对他说 事实上我不是个律师
I told him, I'm not actually an attorney,
我只是个盲人
I'm just a blind man.
但赫比仍然认为我很睿智
Still, Herb thought me wise for some reason.
可能是因为我太过正式的说话方式吧
Perhaps it is my overly formal manner of speech.
愿您生活愉快
I bid you good day.
抱歉
Oh, pardon me.
刚好跟小腿一般齐
Right at shin level.
你打算怎么处理这个磁盘
What are we supposed to do with a floppy disk?
怎么了 小鬼
So, what's up, kiddo?
波杰克和我妈成了朋友
BoJack and my mom are becoming, like, friends
他们行为真的很奇怪
and they're acting real weird.
上面的 上面的 行行好
Hey, guys, guys, come on!
下面还有人呢
There's somebody beneath you!
整天都要跟这种...
Jeez, all day with the...
听着 孩子 别管他们
Listen, kiddo, forget about them.
想玩玩这个我买♥♥的新游戏吗
You wanna check out this cool new game I got?
你有单人纸牌游戏吗 你的电脑上
You have solitaire? On your computer?
是的 只用了十二个磁盘安装
Yep. It only took 12 disks to install it.
赫比的电脑有个软盘驱动
Herb's computer had a floppy disk drive.
肯定还在他原来的办公室里
I bet it's still in his old office.
除非有别人搬进去了
Unless somebody else moved in.
没人想用赫比的办公室 记得吗
Nobody wanted Herb's office, remember?
因为正好在踢踏舞演员
Because it was under tap dancing star
沙维翁·格洛弗的办公室下面 我们走
Savion Glover's office. Let's go.
-什么 现在吗 -对 还不明白吗
- What? Right now? - Yeah. Don't you get it?
赫比给了我们一次特别的聚会
Herb's giving us a reunion special.
还记得他总是想在《胡闹的小马》里
Remember how he always wanted to do
做一集寻宝游戏吗
a treasure hunt episode of Horsin' Around
但网络上说那太超前了
but the network said it was too edgy?
这就是那集
This is that episode.
-我真不知道 -我也不想干
- I just don't know. - Yeah, I don't want to do that.
等下 所以你们宁愿悲伤地待在这里
Wait, so you'd rather just stay at this funeral and be sad,
也不愿开启一段疯狂的冒险
instead of going on a crazy adventure
找出我们故友神秘的宝藏吗
to find our dead friend's secret treasure?
你们知道自己有多傻吗
Do you have any idea how insane you all sound?
我知道 你就是不想待在这儿
Oh, I get it. You just don't wanna be here.
不 不是那样
No, that's not it.
很明显赫比想让我们携手 像个家庭一样
Herb clearly wanted us to do this, as a family.
谁在乎他的想法
Who cares what he wanted?
他都不在乎 因为他死了
He doesn't, because he's dead.
我们都知道他恨死你了
And we all know he hated your guts.
是 他曾是我最好的朋友 死前仍恨我
Yeah. He was my best friend and he died hating me
我无法改变那一点
and nothing I do is gonna change that,
但赫比给你留下那个磁盘
but Herb left you that disk
因为他想让我们找到他的金子
because he wanted us to find his gold.
如果我们能尊重他的遗愿 那就足够了
If we can honor Herb's last wish, then that's something.
具体什么够了我也不知道 但足够了
I don't know what, but it's something.
-好吧 为了赫比 -好吧
- Okay. For Herb. - Fine.
-我坐副驾驶 -众所周知在看到车之前
- Shotgun! - Everyone knows you can't call shotgun
-是不能抢位子的 -到我了 别挡着我
- before you see the car! - My turn! Get out of my way!
布拉德 你先等会
Brad, hang on one second.
你妈不是那对红发双生花之一 对吧
Your mom wasn't redheaded twins, right?
-不是 -好吧
- No. - Okay.
你好 亨利·温克勒
Hi, Henry Winkler.
我很喜欢你在那集《特殊受害者》里的表演
I loved you in that one episode of Law & Order: SVU.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
你有兴趣给纪录片配旁白...
How would you like to narrate a documentary for...
是这样的 您如此赏识我不胜感激
Hey, listen, I am so flattered,
但今天是属于赫比的日子 我们尊重他吧
but today is about Herb, so let's respect that.
这样啊 我很抱歉
Oh, God, I-- I'm so sorry.
您还是先去忙生意大事吧
I'll let you get back to your business.
温克勒你好 多么令人痛惜啊不是吗
Hey, Winkly, such a shame, isn't it?
就我们的老友赫比来说
About our friend Herb?
看到某些人
It really burns my brisket
把这葬礼当成闲谈茶会
that some people would turn a funeral
真是快把我气炸了
into some kind of schmoozefest.
是啊 我懂
Yeah. I know.
那种人真是人♥渣♥败类
Those other people are the worst.
我猜刚刚那女的都不怎么认识赫比
I bet that woman barely knew Herb.
不管那个了 你好 我叫亨利
Anyway, hi, I'm Henry.
我曾在仁人家园[公益组织]
I used to volunteer with Herb
和赫比一起当志愿者
at Habitat For Humanity.
我们也管那儿叫 赫比奉献家园
Or as we like to call it, Herbitat For Henranity.
我们大部分时间都花在取那个名字上了
We spent most of the day working on that name,
只花少部分时间打造公益住房♥
and only part of the day building,
但应该还是帮到了不少人
but still, we helped some people.
你是怎么认识赫比的
How did you know Herb?
我俩也做过志愿者...
We also volunteered at a, um...
在浓汤种植园[餐厅]--在慈善厨房♥才对
souplantation-- Kitchen!
是慈善厨房♥ 这俩个哪个是公益的来着
Soup kitchen! Whichever one is the good one.
什么 我不知道你还做过这个啊
What? I never knew you did that.
卡洛琳公主 快详细讲讲看
Princess Carolyn, please elaborate.
你好 花生酱先生
Oh, hey, Mr. Peanutbutter,
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表