剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
一周播三集
We'll air it three nights a week.
还有 我们让金牌魔术师大卫·科波菲尔德
Okay, what if we got relevant superstar David Copperfield
把世贸中心变没怎么样
to make the World Trade Center disappear?
我真不想告诉你这个惨痛的消息
I hate to be the one to tell you this,
不过大卫·科波菲尔德早就过气了
but David Copperfield really isn't a big draw anymore.
其实吧 只要你忘掉过去这30年
Actually, everything feels fresh
你会感觉一切都是崭新的
if you just forget the last 30 years ever happened.
接下来是一首点播歌♥曲
And here's a special request.
我从来没有听说过这首歌♥
I've never even heard of this song,
不过大家还是听听看吧 《特殊的感觉》
but let's give it a spin: "Special Feeling."
旺达 来认识一下独一无二的马男波杰克
Wanda, meet the one and only BoJack Horseman.
-谁 -波杰克
- Who? - BoJack.
-谁 -马男波杰克
- Who? - BoJack Horseman.
我该觉得这个名字有什么特别的意义吗
Is that name supposed to mean something to me?
-想不想去滑冰 -不了 俗话说得好
- Do you want to go skate? - Nah. You know what they say,
你能让一匹马穿上旱冰鞋 却不能让它滑冰
you can lead a horse to roller, but you can't make him rink.
强扭的瓜不甜
-什么 -太幽默了
- What? - That's really funny.
-你很幽默啊 -真的吗
- You're funny. - Really?
天啊 你该上电视啊
Oh, my God. You should be on TV,
我勒个擦 电视现在都是平的了
which, holy shit, they're flat now.
其实我上了 算了还是不谈我的事了
Actually, I was on. You know what, I'm sick of talking about me.
来聊聊你吧
Let's talk about you.
然后我就只知道自己昏迷了30年刚刚醒来
Next thing I know, I'm waking up from a 30-year coma.
现在我睡在我妹的沙发上 一点也不爽
So, now I'm sleeping on my sister's couch, but it's not ideal.
她在换羽 你也知道姐妹都是啥样的
She's molting. You know how sisters are.
神啊 薯条里面掺进了几根卷的
Oh, jeez, got a couple curly guys in here with the regulars.
端上来之前给挑出来是有多难啊
How hard is it to look before they bring it out?
-小姐 麻烦你过来下 -多酷啊
- Excuse me, miss? - I know, isn't it cool?
-就像是有意想不到的收获呢 -什么
- Like we're getting away with something. - What?
难道你不喜欢开胃菜
Don't you love it when appetizers
来个小联动吗
have a little crossover episode?
就比如说你在看《欢乐时光》看到了默克It's like when you're watching Happy Days and Mork shows up.
罗宾·威廉姆斯主演的《默克与明蒂》
可能是吧
Oh, yeah, I guess.
又或者是克瑞莫出演了《风云女郎》
Or like when Kramer was on Murphy Brown.
《宋飞正传》中杰瑞的邻居
-谁 -你想不想离开这里
- Who? - Hey, you want to get out of here?
我不想MBN落入俗套
I don't want MBN to just be another boring old network,
你明白吗
you know what I mean?
-当然明白 -我想冒险
- Yes, totally. - I want to take risks.
我想大胆一点 孤注一掷
I want to swing for the fences, you know?
不然还有什么意义
Otherwise, what are we doing?
天啊 天已经亮了吗 我们聊了一整晚
Oh, my God, is it morning? We stayed up all night talking,
-都没滚床单 -现在还不晚啊
- and we didn't even have sex. - Well, it's not too late.
波杰克这个年纪能干的正常时间后
-刚刚太棒了 -是啊
- That was fantastic. - Oh, yes.
不过我都30年没滚过床单了 但愿吧
Of course, I haven't had sex in 30 years. I hope.
-出事了 -怎么了
- Something's wrong. - What is it?
我也不知道 我感觉怪怪的
I don't know, I feel weird,
好像我还想多跟你待在一起
like I want to spend more time with you
-尽管我知道咱俩刚滚完床单 -好吧
- even though I know we just had sex. - Oh, okay.
不 你不懂
No, you don't understand.
我们已经滚过床单了 可我还想和你在一起
We already had sex, but I still want to spend time with you.
这正常吗 我正常吗 我是怎么了
Is that normal? Am I normal? What is happening to me?
没关系啊 我们可以多花些时间在一起啊
It's okay. We can spend more time together.
我想和你一起做些事情
I want to do things with you.
衣衫整齐 头脑清醒 光天化日地做
Fully clothed, sober, in daylight hours.
-好啊 -我不懂这种感觉
- Okay. - I don't understand these feelings.
我们去吃饭吧 或者去公园散散步
Let's get food? Or walk in park? Or--
天啊 这感觉涌上来了 我控制不了啊
Oh, God, it's coming. I can't stop it.
-你想去迪士尼乐园吗 -好啊
- Do you want to go to Disneyland? - Okay.
面部涂鸦
迪士尼乐园里断开的电线
Disneyland has a lot more sparking wires
和松动的钉子比我印象中多啊
and loose nails than I remember.
请把问题留到参观之后再问
Please hold your questions until the end of the tour.
这就是陶德先生的狂野夺命过山车
Here we have Mr. Todd's Wild Death-Coaster.
名字还没最终确定
The name is a work in progress,
不过我们想把"夺命"这个词加进去
but we wanted to work "Death" into the title
以防发生事故
for liability reasons.
这个就是小加比
And this is Gabe Jr.,
加勒比海的煤油火
the Grease Fire of the Caribbean.
好无聊啊 我想回家了
This is boring. I want to go home.
文森特 要有礼貌
Vincent, be nice!
他刚戴上成人牙套 脾气有点不太好
He's a little cranky because he just got adult braces.
-牙套是 -卡洛琳公主 别再让我丢人了
- You mean, braces. - Princess Carolyn, stop embarrassing me!
这个呢 就是
And here we have
灰姑娘的魔法二手床垫堆
Cinderella's magical pile of used mattresses.
小心床虱
救命啊
Help!
把这么多床垫放在煤油火旁边
Is it a good idea to keep all those mattresses
真的好吗
so close to an active grease fire?
别这么扫兴嘛 戴安
Where's your sense of wonder, Diane?
你朋友好消极啊
Your friend is really negative.
是啊 乐观点嘛 戴安
Yeah, don't be so negative, Diane.
-什么 -你知道我讨厌负能量的
- What? - You know I hate negativity.
也谈不上讨厌
I mean, I don't hate it
因为讨厌本身就很负能量 你懂的
because that's also negative, but you know.
你好 花生酱先生
Hey, Mr. Peanutbutter.
你好啊兄弟 这地方棒呆了
Hey, buddy. This place is amazing.
简直就是迪士尼版的纳氏草莓园[重口游乐园]
It's like some sort of Disney version of Knott's Berry Farm.
噢 这就是我追求的效果
Oh, that's exactly what I was going for!
我都等不及要
I can't wait to get involved
把花生酱先生的气味留在所有东西上了
and really spray the old Mr. Peanutbutter scent on everything.
可我觉得这里是我的地盘啊
I was sort of thinking of this as kind of just my thing.
但严格来说
Well, technically,
你还在我手下干活时就建造了这里
you did build this while working for P.B. Livin,
所以我对此地拥有第一优先权还是什么鬼
so I have the blah-blah-blah of first refusal or whatever.
好吧
Okay.
这是笔好买♥♥卖♥♥啊
I mean, that's just good business.
咱俩算是在同一战线了 陶德
We're in this together now, Todd,
任何事都不能把我对此的注意力给...
and nothing will distract me from...
艾瑞卡 你怎么都来了啊 这里都是臭小鬼
Erica! You can't be here. This place is filled with children.
教练说他看到你径直走进更衣室
Coach said he saw you headed to the visitor's locker room
手里还拿着钢管
with a steel pipe.
你真的觉得是我打断那条斑马的腿吗
You really think I'm the guy who busted that pinto's leg?
因为如果真是我 你♥他♥妈♥就应该更畏惧我
'Cause if I am, you should be a lot more goddamn scared of me.
大伙 我马子来了
Hey! My girlfriend's here.
你们快看 我有马子了
Look, everyone! I have a girlfriend!
好吧 剪掉那段
Sure. We'll cut there.
你写的台词一如既往的好嘛
The middle of your line is as good a place as any.
-你怎么来了 -路过顺道看看你
- What are you doing here? - Just wanted to stop by.
我们正在录《舞淋争霸》 就在隔壁
We're filming Hey, I Think You Can Dance! Next door.
看看你 很专业嘛
Look at you, all professional.
就像《这个杀手不太冷》里的
Like Natalie Portman in that movie
娜塔莉·波特曼一样专业
where she was a professional.
谁来着 别人看着我们呢
Who? People are watching.
波杰克第一次和他的同龄人约会
The first time BoJack dates a woman his own age,
她看着就是个发育不良的愣头青
she's basically just a stunted 20-year-old.
波杰克也发育不良 他二十几岁就成名了
Well, BoJack's stunted, too. He got famous in his twenties,
所以他就永远二十几了
so he'll be in his twenties forever.
成名之后 人就不会成长 因为没必要
After you get famous, you stop growing, you don't have to.
每个名人都会有冻龄点
Every celebrity has an age of stagnation.
我很庆幸自己没有扬名立万
I'm glad I never got famous.
虽然我写了本畅销书
I mean, I did write a best-selling book,
但我也不是他们那种出名
but I'm not famous-famous.
不是只有出了名才会冻龄的
It doesn't just happen when you get famous.
冻龄点就是你停止成长的那一刻
Your age of stagnation is when you stop growing.
对大多数人来说 就是步入婚姻殿堂
For most people, it's when they get married,
开始安居乐业的那一刻
settle into a routine.
或是你碰到一个全身心爱你
You meet someone who loves you unconditionally
一直呵护你并想让你始终如一的那个人时
and never challenges you or wants you to change,
鹳鹳美食
你就再也不会成长了
and then you never change.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表