剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
How could this be any more perfect?
瓦妮莎·盖可 你怎么会在这画里
Vanessa Gekko. How did you get in this painting?
很显然我是您的仆人
I'm your servant, of course.
您宽宏大量 在我终于证明自己
In your infinite generosity, you gave me this job
无法胜任"好莱乌"权势经纪人之后
when it became clear that I don't have what it takes
给了我这份工作
to be a "Hollywoo" power-agent.
而且我丈夫也抛弃了我
Also, my husband left me.
我的孩子近亲乱♥伦♥ 彼此结婚了
And my children married each other in an unholy incestuous union.
还有 我好像得了结肠炎
Plus, I have, like, colitis or something.
真棒 帮我拿喝的来 贱♥人♥
How appropriate! Fetch me drink, wench.
马上 夫人
Right away, ma'am.
戴安
Diane...
你能看出塞巴斯蒂安·圣克莱尔的第二件事
The second thing you notice about Sebastian St. Clair
是他有多爱谈论自己
is how much he talks about himself.
这里是我建的图书馆
This way is the library I built.
那里是一座我建图书馆的雕像
And over there is the statue of me building the library.
那面墙的画是我在为雕像摆姿势
And on that wall is a painting of me posing for the statue.
记得在你书里写上一章
Put a chapter in your book about that.
唯一能从他夸夸其谈中喘息的机会就是睡觉
The only respite from his constant bombast is sleep,
即使那样 有时候...
and even then, sometimes...
所有长腿能走路的人
Everybody-- those of you who can walk, I mean.
我们把这些尸体
let's drag these corpses
拖去操场后面的大坟堆
to the mass grave behind the playground.
要为我的新医院腾地方
We need to make room for my new hospital.
-锦子在哪 他还好吗 -他死透透了
- Where's Kinko? Is he okay? - Oh, no, no, he's certainly dead.
戴安 我就说了不要交朋友
See, Diane, I told you not to make friends.
天啊 你根本不关心这些人
Jesus, you don't care about any of these people.
只是拿他们做你这些英勇行为的道具
You're just using them as props for your big-shot superhero act.
戴安 你再痛苦也换不回人命
Diane, the dead will not benefit from our grief,
幸存者需要新医院 我们要去建
but the survivors need a new hospital and we need to build it.
我可不像你
This is too much.
如果你想活下去 就要狠心起来
If you're going to survive, you'll need to harden up.
我请你加入 是因为觉得你能承受
I asked you to join me because I thought you could handle it.
-但如果你不行 回家吧 -我...
- But if you can't, you can go home. - I...
我能承受
I can handle it.
很好 我们去拖尸体吧
Great! Let's drag some bodies!
锦子 当我没说
Kinko! Oh, never mind.
为什么尼克松有台词 我却没有
Hey, um, how come Nixon gets a line and I don't get a line?
我们给他台词 他才不会报♥警♥
We only gave him a line so he wouldn't call the police.
那如果我报♥警♥ 会给我台词吗
If I call the police, will I get a line?
电影里不会用他那句的
No, we won't use it in the movie.
我们只要拍我的一个镜头就好
We only need the one-shot of me.
我就是觉得他要有台词 我也要
I just think if he gets a line, I should get a line.
-演员真是作 -好 各就位 开拍
- Ugh. Actors. - Okay, positions everyone. And... action.
我是尼克松
I'm Nixon.
你对你死去哥哥的感情
The way you're feeling about your dead brother
和我对自己未曾谋面的儿子一样
is how I feel about the son I'll never know.
但我会看着月亮 他也是
But I look at the moon and so does he.
这样我就知道我们还有联♥系♥
That's how I know we're connected.
我是切克斯
And I'm Checkers.
好了 波杰克
All right, so, BoJack,
你现在知道尼克松派去越南
you've been told that your brother, Jeffretariat,
代替你的哥哥桀马 牺牲了
the one Nixon sent to Vietnam in your place, is dead.
你感到无比自责
You're feeling the weight of that guilt.
开始流下泪水
And the tears start to flow.
开始流下泪水
And the tears start to flow.
我不在别人面前哭
Oh. I don't cry in front of other people.
你必须要哭 这段是电影的感情高♥潮♥
Well, you need to. This is the emotional climax of the movie.
好吧 但我在别人面前哭不出来
Yeah, okay, but I don't cry in front of other people. I can't.
从来没哭过吗 别扯了
Really, never? Come on.
如果有人说要带你去公园呢
What if someone tells you they'll take you to the park,
然后一直在说公园
and they keep talking about the park
有多好玩多好玩 但是然后...
and all the fun you'll have, but then...
他们根本不带你去公园玩 让我缓一缓
But then they don't take you to the park. I need a second.
对不起 我做不到
Well, I'm sorry, I can't do it.
我不知道你想让我哭
I didn't know you wanted me to cry.
请让我们单独待一会儿
Can you give us the room, please?
外面有个公园 我们可以去走走
There's a park right outside we can hang out at.
-好啊 -不行 洒水装置开着呢
- Oh! - Oh, we can't, the sprinklers are on.
又是精彩奇幻的画作世界中的
Well, another beautiful, serene day
美好平静的一天
in magical fantasy-painting world.
卡洛琳公主女王大人 我有激动人心的消息告诉你
Queen Princess Carolyn, if I may, I have some exciting news.
我刚敲定了一个新客户
I just landed a new client.
-厂主 -什么
- The mill owner! - Huh?
我们要对他的水轮车拍一个三部曲系列电影
We're doing a three-picture deal about his waterwheel.
-你在这里做生意吗 -没错啊
- Wait, you're making deals here? - I'll say.
现在我是整个清闲的
I'm now the biggest agent
新英格兰乡村地区最大的经纪人
in the entire idyllic New England village.
女仆搬来只为拍摄电影
难道你从来不看
It's like you don't even read
清闲新英格兰乡村报纸吗
the idyllic New England village trades.
-看看吧 -什么 不
- Hello? - What? No!
你简直在污染我完美宁静的梦想生活
You're polluting my perfect serene dream life.
为什么会这样
Why is this happening?
不知道 这是你的想象
I don't know. It's your fantasy.
但如果问我 我觉得你根本不想要完美宁静
But if you ask me, I don't think you want perfect and serene
你也不想要足够的时间补《傲骨贤妻》
and enough time to catch up on The Good Wife.
不要自欺欺人了 卡洛琳公主
Stop kidding yourself, Princess Carolyn.
如果你真想要简单的生活 肯定会有简单生活的
If you really wanted the simple life, you'd have a simple life.
天哪 我得离开这里
Oh, my God. I gotta get out of here.
拜拜喽
Bye!
喂 我把她弄走了 这里属于我一个人了
Hey. Yeah, I got rid of her. Now this place is all mine.
快召集你的爆破工
Get your demo guys together.
把这栋老旧的建筑炸了 我们建大别♥墅♥
Let's tear this old Tudor down and put up some condos!
好吧
Okay.
这不只是为了我
This isn't just for me.
还有约翰·卡洛·林奇 希·庞德
It's for John Carroll Lynch, C.C.H. Pounder,
以及其他所有
and all the other character
默默无闻的角色
actors who live in lucrative obscurity.
今天的流血牺牲是为了我们所有人
The blood I spill today is for us all!
我是性格演员玛格·马丁戴尔
I'm character actress Margo Martindale!
我去找卡洛琳公主了
Yeah, I'm going to go with Princess Carolyn.
-喂 -喂
- Hello? - Hey.
是你啊 我这周一直在给你打电♥话♥
There you are! I've been trying to call you all week.
-科尔多♥维♥亚的信♥号♥♥... -戴安 戴安
- Yeah, the coverage in Cordovia is-- - Diane, Diane.
听着 我跟你说
Listen, I gotta tell you:
我很抱歉我意气用事让你远行
I'm sorry I gave you such a hard time about your trip.
说实话 我真的很为你骄傲
The truth is, I really am so proud of you.
很多人就只会说大话
A lot of people talk big,
但你是真去那里帮助他人了
but you're actually out there helping people.
你是真厉害 戴安
You're the real deal, Diane.
-这个... -那里怎么样 好玩吗
- Yeah... - How is it there? Is it amazing?
还...不错
It's... good.
很艰难 但是还不错
It's hard, but it's good.
我想你了
I miss you.
我也想你 但我保证
I miss you, too, but I promise,
区区半年肯定马上就过去了
these six months are gonna fly by.
是啊 你的游戏节目怎么样了
Yeah. How's the game show going?
晕 我竟然忘了
Oh, shit, I completely forgot
现在应该去主持游戏节目的
I'm supposed to be hosting a game show right now.
我得挂了
I gotta go.
那时候 你意识到
And that's when you realize
你一直在脑海中构思的书
that the book you've been writing in your head
其实根本不会真的成书 所以你停止...
is never actually going to be a book, so you stop--
我知道你会说什么
I know what you're gonna say.
我就是个好高骛远的傻♥逼♥情景剧演员
I'm a dumb sitcom actor who's in over his head.
抱歉我以为我能做到
I'm sorry that I thought I could do this.
抱歉我让你跟我一起来了
And I'm sorry I made you come here.
我对一切感到抱歉 我不知道自己在干什么
I'm sorry for everything. I don't know what I'm doing.
波杰克 坐下
BoJack, sit down.
他们刚告诉你你哥哥牺牲了
You've just been told your brother is dead
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表