剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
I hate my life. I can't wait to be dead.
我去和她谈谈
I'll talk to her.
大家都说了好几个月的
So, everyone's been saying for months
-迪亚哥会请我去毕业舞会的事 -然后呢
- that Diego was gonna ask me to prom. - Yeah?
-但他一直没有 -那真是很迪亚哥啊
- But he keeps not doing it. -That is so typical Diego.
所以我想 那好吧 他不主动 就我来开口吧
So, I thought, okay, if he's not going to ask me, I'll ask him.
-积极主动 -低级错误
- Way to take initiative. - Oh. Rookie mistake.
所以我邀请了他 而他拒绝了我
So, I asked him and he said no.
然后另一个女孩 莱拉·K
And then this other girl, Lyla K.,
走到他面前 跟他打了个招呼
came up to him and was just like, "Hey."
他也回应了他 那是我们的小习惯啊
And he was like, "Hey." And that's our thing.
我不喜欢说学校里的人的坏话
Well, I don't want to tell tales out of school,
但这个莱拉·K的角色
but this Lyla K. Character
听起来真是个烦人的小婊♥子♥
sounds like a real bust-ass super-skank.
谢谢 她就是这种人
Thank you, that is exactly what she is.
好奇怪大家都不这么觉得
It's weird that nobody talks about it.
你知道吗 有时候没有男伴也不赖
Well, you know, sometimes it's nice to not have a date,
因为你可以...
because you can actually--
妈妈 没有男伴我怎么参加毕业舞会
Mom. I can't go to the prom without a date.
这不是你读高中的时候
It's not like when you were in high school
大家穿着长袜一起跳舞什么的
and you'd go to your sock hops, whatever.
你以为我是五十年代读的高中吗
Do you think I went to high school in the '50s?
佩妮 我有个主意
Penny, hey, I got an idea.
你可以带我去毕业舞会
You should take me to the prom.
大家都喜欢有波杰克在身边
Everybody loves having BoJack around.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
想一想 如果你和迪亚哥一起去
Think about it. If you went with Diego,
你整晚都会很紧张
you'd be nervous all night.
"他喜欢我吗 我美吗"
"Does he like me? Am I cool?"
但和我一起 你可以放轻松好好享受
But with me you can just relax and enjoy yourself.
迪亚哥会看到你没有他也玩得很开心
Diego will see you have a good time without him,
会让他超级嫉妒
and that'll make him super jealous.
于是他会走到你那里 和你打招呼
So, he'll come up to you, and he'll say, "Hey."
然后你也回应他
And then you say, "Hey."
-好高冷 -对吧
- Oh, that's so cold. - Right?
-等等...-瑞秋·开普兰会自取其辱
- Wait-- - Rachel Kaplan's gonna shit herself.
-怎么高冷了 -然后他说"想跳舞吗"
- How is that cold? - Then he'll say, "Wanna dance?"
你就说"我现在有点忙 等一会吧"
And you'll say, "I'm busy right now. Maybe later."
之后...就不和他跳舞
And then... never dance with him.
对 给他点颜色瞧瞧
Yeah. That'll show him.
等等 打扰一下 你不是想和迪亚哥跳舞吗
Wait-- I'm sorry. Don't you want to dance with Diego?
别再在伤口上撒盐了 夏洛特
Stop poking holes, Charlotte.
这是个好主意
This is a great plan.
对 妈妈 别在伤口上撒盐
Yeah, Mom, don't poke holes.
爸爸 波杰克要跟我去毕业舞会
Hey, Dad, BoJack's taking me to prom!
是嘛 那就太好了
Oh, yeah, well, that's definitely the better idea.
好 大家笑一下 灿烂一点
Okay, everyone smile. Real big.
-茄子 -我觉得照片拍得够多了
- Cheese. - I think we have enough pictures.
拜托 这是你第一次毕业舞会
Oh, come on, it's your first prom.
满足一下我们啦
Indulge us.
在毕业舞会之前拍照真的超俗鄙的
Taking pictures before prom is so bourgeois.
你是谁来着
And who are you again?
我是麦蒂 -麦蒂是我的闺蜜
- I'm Maddy. - Maddy's my best friend.
我还以为艾莉森·F是你的闺蜜
I thought Alison F. was your best friend.
那都是三个闺蜜之前的事了
That was like three best friends ago.
天呐 你居然和艾莉森·F当过闺蜜
God. You were best friends with Alison F.?
没有
No.
波杰克 我是皮特
Hey, BoJack, I'm Pete.
但他们都叫我"二皮特"
But they call me Pete Repeat
因为我什么都会说两遍
because I always say everything twice.
-什么都会 -这是我的特色
- Everything? - Yeah, it's kind of my thing.
-好吧 -该死
- Okay. - Ah, damn.
我忘记要说两遍了 对吧 通常我会说的
I forgot to say that twice, didn't I? Usually I do it.
好
Cool.
雷雷和小豆已经把照片上传到Ins了
Wow, Ray-Ray and the Bean are already posting pics on Instagram.
-什么 -还加了好多标签
- What? - Hashtag much?
让我看看
Let me see.
等等 作为这里负责的成年人
Whoa, hold on. Responsible adult.
-你在喝什么 -没什么
- What are you drinking? - Nothing.
-给我 -好吧
- Hand it over. - Fine.
红牛兑伏特加 你十二岁吗
Ugh. Red Bull and Vodka? What are you,12?
摄入这么多糖可不健康
You'll get sick drinking all that sugar.
你在学校里都学了点什么
Do they teach you anything in these schools?
前面路灯那里左转
Make a left at the next light.
-我们要去哪里 -带你们去喝点波本
- Where are we going? - I'll get you some Bourbon.
不过你们要拿水兑一下 以免你们喝醉
And you'll cut it with water. That way you don't get hungover.
等等 真的吗
Wait, really?
如果你要喝酒 至少应该聪明一点吧
If you're gonna drink, you should at least be smart about it.
太棒了 等等 我刚刚"太棒了"说了几次
Awesome. Wait. How many times did I just say "Awesome"?
是两次还是一次 可能是两次吧
Was it twice or was it once? Ah, it was probably twice.
对 就是两次 二皮特
Yeah, it's twice. Pete Repeat.
-好辣口 -对 因为这不是果汁
- It burns. -Yeah, 'cause it's not a juice box.
你要来点吗
You want some?
-不了 谢谢 -小奶鹿
- No, thanks. - Pussy.
我得开车
I'm driving.
那我就多喝点了
Well, more for me.
这舞会好无聊啊
This prom is really bourgeois.
-莱拉·K好辣哦 -得了吧 还没你好看
- Lyla K is so pretty. - Shut up. She's got nothing on you.
怎么都没人跳舞 我们得让场子热起来
Why is nobody dancing? We gotta get this party started.
闪开 呆头鹅
Beat it, poindexter.
-什么是呆头鹅 -就是个形容呆子...
- Poindexter? - It's a nerd reference...
快闪开就是了
Just beat it.
-干吗啦 -怎么回事
- Hey! - What's the big idea?
高中舞会里怎么会有成年人
Why is there an adult at our high school prom?
好了 大伙 我们来重温1991
All right, folks. We're taking it back to 1991,
一种超酷的舞步在当年席卷全美
when a new funky-fresh dance craze took this nation by storm.
-好吧 -有点意思
- All right. - I'm listening.
作为年轻人 我还是很乐于接纳新事物的
As a teen, I'm open to new experiences.
到副歌♥再开始 先跟着节拍
Ready for the chorus, stay on the beat,
预备 起 哇咔哇卡
and here... we... go. Waka waka.
盆友们 若想跳好波式热舞
Now boys and girls, if you wanna do the BoJack,
-就举起你的双手放在你的... -无聊
- take your hands and put them on your... -Boo!
-难看死了 -真是逊毙了
- This sucks. - This guy's bad.
不 应该好评如潮才对啊
God, no! This is not the immediate praise I expected.
好无聊的舞会啊
This prom sucks.
你应该再说一次[谁说不是]
You can say that again.
-我就知道 -没酒了喂
- I know. - My flask got empty.
能先回车里把酒瓶装满吗
Can we be back to the car, so, for more get for put in it?
或者直接开车扬长而去好了
Or we could go back to the car and just leave.
舞会是不能随便离开的
You can't just leave the prom.
当然能了 年轻人想干啥就干啥
Of course you can. You're young. You can do whatever you want.
等别人告诉你这话
That's what they never tell you
那就太迟了 你们没必要呆在这儿
until it's too late. You don't have to be here.
没错 社会无处不在
Yeah, is right. Society is everywhere.
-万恶的社会啊 -那我们去干什么
- Society. -Well, what else are we gonna do?
是时候去狂舞一番 嗨翻全镇了
I'd say it's time to get down, time to hit the town.
这是"波式热舞"里的歌♥词吗
Is that a lyric from that "Do the BoJack" song?
快到上车吧
Just get in the car.
好了 1...2...3
Okay, one... two... three.
好美啊
Wow. That is so beautiful.
不如爬到水塔上吧
Hey, you wanna climb up on the water tower?
这样全市美景就尽收眼底了
We could see the whole city.
好啊 我想上去
Yeah, I wanna go.
小心点啊 麦蒂
Oh, careful there, Maddy.
我还是呆在这儿吧
Actually, I'm gonna stay right here.
这个感觉不错
This is nice.
你是怎么想到这么做的
Wow, how'd you think to do all this?
我也不知道 灵光乍现罢了
I don't know. It just came to me.
真庆幸我们离开了那无聊的舞会
I'm really glad we left that stupid prom,
但没跳成舞还是让我蛮失落的
but I'm kind of bummed we didn't get to dance.
那就跳一支吧
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表