剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
that children are just better at.
你有试过钻进一个矿井里头吗
You ever try to fit into a mine shaft?
紧得不可思议啊 我说了啥
That is a tight squeeze. What?
我应该会因此收到不少投诉信 对吧
Oh, man, probably gonna get some letters about that, huh?
我真是无药可救了
I'm so incorrigible.
大家都听我说
Everyone's paying attention to me now!
好 我要去拿零食吃
Okay, I'm gonna go get a snack.
有人要吃吗
Anyone else want a snack?
不吗 没人吗 都不吃零食吗 好吧
No? That's a no? On the snacks? Okay.
你凭什么这么指责河马哥汉克
What do you have against Hank Hippopopalous?
大家都说他是个老好人
Everyone says he's a really nice guy.
说得好
Good point.
这就是问题所在 因为他人太好了
That's exactly the problem. Because he's so nice,
人们都不会觉得他会干坏事
people don't wanna think he's capable of awful things
他就是这样得以摆脱责任的
so they let him off the hook.
我们又不知道事情真♥相♥
We don't know what happened.
这是典型的"公说公有理婆说婆有理"
It's a classic "He said, she said."
是"一个公和几个婆" 八个女人啊
"He said, they said." It's eight different women.
-她们都在撒谎吗 -有可能 女人嘛
- Are they all lying? - I mean, probably. We do that.
就此刻而言 据我们所知还难以下决断
At this point, we just don't know enough to judge.
这几个女的是何方神圣 她们有入室行窃吗
Who are these women? Have they ever shoplifted perhaps?
她们穿着齐逼小短裤吗
Do they wear short shorts?
她们饮酒吗 这些都是有可能的
Do they drink alcohol? All these things are possible.
我们不知道真♥相♥如何
We don't know the facts.
看吧 这也是问题之一
See, this is part of the problem.
你作为新闻记者
You're supposed to be a journalist.
却连他被指责的罪名都不告诉观众
You won't even tell your audience what he's accused of.
你这么清楚这事 干嘛不由你来告诉我们
You're such an expert. Why don't you tell us?
我不怕让真♥相♥大白
I'm not afraid to say it.
八个女人 都担任过汉克的助理
Eight different women, all former assistants,
都声称汉克叔叔把她们带到了一个...
claim that Uncle Hanky took them to a...
戴安这是在干什么
What is Diane doing?
明明是我的新书签售会 她却抢足我风头
I know. It's supposed to be my book tour and she's upstaging me.
MSNBSea频道
这看起来怎么像是我写的书啊
Like how it was supposed to be my book.
事实上 好像这书也是她写的
Actually, this might be a thing she does.
她明知道河马哥是唯一一个
She knows that Hippopopalous is the only thing
能让我的电视台保持盈利的人 不是吗
keeping my network afloat, right?
而这家电视台还是她丈夫工作的地方
The same network that employs her husband.
她这样做是为何
Why would she do this?
有时候她就是会进入暴走模式
Sometimes she just whips herself into a frenzy
变得有点不懂顾全大局 卧♥槽♥ 白兰瓜
and she loses all perspective. Goddamn it, honeydew?!
天呐 为什么哈密瓜会觉得
Jesus, why does cantaloupe think
它每次被邀请去个派对
every time it gets invited to a party,
都得带上自己那蠢蛋朋友白兰瓜
it can bring along its dumb friend honeydew?
你是不准私带同伴的 哈密瓜
You don't get a plus-one, cantaloupe!
你得找她谈谈
You need to talk to her.
旺达 我刚从《现代家庭》的片场回来
Wanda, I just got back from a set visit on Contemporary Family.
那儿糟透了
It's a disaster!
-怎么了 -孩子们都正处青春期
- What? - The kids have gone through puberty.
他们看到东西就凑上前摩擦摩擦
They are rubbing themselves on everything.
怎么坏事一件接...
If it isn't one thing, it's ano...
快拿条水管去浇灭欲♥火♥
Just get a hose!
我跑回家帮你把信送了过来
Aha! I went to house to pick up mail for you
就像"全美强尼"[披萨店]送货上门一样
like real American Johnny.
给你
Hey, man.
你知道私拆他人信件是联邦重罪吗
You know it's a federal crime to go through someone else's mail?
我可不懂你们的规矩
I do not know your customs,
毕竟我就一又脏又穷的童仆
for I am dirt-poor servant child.
不用担心啦 跟我说说有什么信件吧
Oh, don't worry about it. Now walk me through that mail.
有对你妻子的死亡威胁
Death threat for wife,
死亡威胁以及死亡威胁
death threat for wife, once more death threat,
还有床上用品店寄来的一堆优♥惠♥券
and here many monies off for Bed Bath Beyond.
看着很美国梦嘛
Seems like great U.S.A. Dream castle!
天呐 居然是张图片
Good Lord, that's graphic.
她怎么可能塞得进里面啊
How would she even fit one of those in there?
都是些烟囱 我明白了 有图说明做法了
Some sort of funnel. Oh, I see, there's actually an illustration.
打扰一下 狗狗花生酱先生
Excuse, Dog Dog Peanut Man?
你的妻子 她犯了禁忌[戳熊]吗
This wife, she poke bear, yes?
应该算是吧
Yeah, I guess she kind of did.
我的故乡盛传一句话 也就是这里
They have a saying where I am from, which is here.
熊不喜被戳
Bear not like to be poke.
-它会暴怒如雷... -好了
- Bear get angry... - Right.
会用无论老少
and destroy peasant rebel army
都视之为梦魇的愤怒铁拳
with fist of fire of which make many, many nightmares
来摧毁农民的抵抗
to children and men!
陶德 你真是一直以来都跟我说真话啊
Todd, I can always count on you to give me the straight dope.
千万不要改变这一点
Please don't ever change.
海牛场[山寨杂♥志♥《名利场》]
好了 原先那些通通不要
Okay, just kill the whole feature.
用什么代替呢...我也不知道
Replace it with...Oh, I don't know.
格温妮丝[小辣椒]在普林节穿了什么来着
What's Gwyneth doing for Purim?
戴安 这位是阿曼达·汉尼提
Diane? I want you to meet Amanda Hannity,
《海牛场》的总编辑
editor-in-chief here at Manatee Fair.
认识我是你的荣幸 边走边谈吧
The pleasure's yours. Walk with me, squawk with me.
她的酒量
That woman can knock a drink
比两个肯尼迪加起来还要好
back like a Kennedy at a wake for another Kennedy,
但是其他的她却一事无成
but damn if she doesn't get shit done.
不准 批准 龟脖女 你被炒了
No. Yes. Turtleneck. You're fired.
好 我希望您能发文曝光河马哥汉克
Um, okay, I wanted to pitch you an exposé on Hank Hippopopalous.
我非常乐意打倒河马哥
I would love to take down Hippopopalous
最终推倒那道蒙蔽了我们的巨大的
and finally topple the acropolis of monstrous hypocrisy
伪善之墙
that ensconces us.
你们的读者不会更想看相关的东西吗
Hey, wouldn't your readers prefer something more relevant?
比如说 你衬衫上那些多余的扣子
Like, uh, what to do with all those extra buttons
究竟有什么用
that come with your shirts.
阿曼达 我真的很高兴
Amanda, I am so glad
你愿意用自己的重量支持我
you're throwing your weight behind this.
-我不是说...-你 裙子丑死了
- Oh, I didn't mean-- - You, that dress is hideous.
回家烧完再回来
Go home, burn it and come back.
等我们知道了这样一个怪物的真面目
When we know what we know about a monster like that
而我们还继续每周让他上电视
and we still put him on TV every week,
我们这是在教导年轻一代的少男少女们
we're teaching a generation of young boys and girls
一个男人的名声要比
that a man's reputation is more important
他毁掉的女人们的生活更加重要
than the lives of the women he's ruined.
对 没错 这几天来
Yes, exactly! I feel like I've been alone
我一直感到孤立无援
in a crazy alternate universe these last few days.
你知道我会一直支持你的对吧
Well, you know I got your back, right?
我们女人就应该忠于...喂 果盘
We women have got to stick to-- Hey, fruit plate.
不 读者不想看这种文章
No, people don't want articles about that.
读者想看创意生活
People want life-hacks.
戴安 你要坚强
Diane, you need to be strong.
大家都把枪口指向你
Everyone is gunning for you.
你是一个站出来反对一个男人的女人
You're a woman talking out of turn about a man.
我们不该有自己的想法观点
We're not supposed to have opinions.
我们就该摆好造型微笑
We're supposed to smile and look pretty.
不 这个模特不如之前那个漂亮
No, this model doesn't look as pretty as the other one.
毙了吧
Can we kill it?
围巾 不再只装点脖...
Scarves, not just for necks anymo--
我们需要你去
We need to sit you down
和某个愿意留下记录的人谈谈
with someone who's willing to go on the record.
汉克的前八位助理
I already reached out to all
我全都接触过了 一无所获
eight of Hank's former assistants. Nothing.
-那他的现任助理呢 -你觉得她会开口
- What about his current assistant? - You think she'd talk?
我不知道 你觉得呢 答录机
I don't know. What do you think, answering machine?
你好 我叫妮可 我是河马哥先生的助理
Hi, my name's Nicole. I work for Mr. Hippopopalous and, um...
我非常需要和人谈谈
I really need to talk to someone.
你是在逗我吗 现在说什么蜜汁啊
Are you kidding me? With this honeydew right now? Ugh!
前往伯班克...
-妮可吗 -是
- Nicole? - Mm-hm.
你好啊 戴安
Hello, Diane.
谢谢你 妮可
Thank you, Nicole.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表