剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
-不要 -你在干嘛
- No. - Hey, what are you doing?
不要啊 你们太可耻了
No. Shame on all of you!
等着看我的旅行建议评价吧
Just wait till you see my Trip Advisor review.
我会给这趟游玩打三颗星
This cruise is getting three stars.
因为我对它的感情很复杂
Because I have very mixed feelings about it.
-卡洛琳 我们自♥由♥了 -是啊
- Carolyn, we are free. - Yeah.
快亲我一下 然后再亲我两下
Real quick, kiss me once. Then kiss me twice.
我不想再这样下去了
I don't want to do that anymore.
-我都说了咱们能行的 -我是不想
- I told you, we can make this work-- - No. I don't want--
卡洛琳 你已经40多岁了还是剩女
Carolyn, you're a single woman in your 40s.
-你还有资本挑三拣四吗 -你说啥
- Can you really afford to be picky? - What?
我只是想说
I'm just saying, what,
难道你以为你能找到个完美单身汉
you think you're gonna find some perfect unattached guy
像我一样这么爱你吗
who's gonna love you like I do?
还能逗你开心 让你充满自信吗
Who's gonna make you laugh and feel good about yourself?
卡洛琳 我就是最适合你的人了
This is it, Carolyn, this is what you get.
如果你还想等更好的
If you're holding out for something better,
我也不想把话说得太难听
well, I hate to break it to you,
但你会单身很久很久的
but you're gonna be alone for a long time.
我不怕孤身一人
I'm not afraid of being alone.
你应该会想找个别的地方工作
And you might wanna find someplace else to work
因为你不能去我那里了
because you're not coming with me.
-等等 你说什么 -那是我的公♥司♥
- Wait, wait, wait, what? - It's my company.
所有文件上签的都是我的名字
My name is on all the paperwork.
没有你我也能行 祝你好运啦
I think I can do it without you. Good luck.
卡洛琳 我们才... 卡洛琳
Whoa, Carolyn, we just-- Come... Carolyn.
我的名字是卡洛琳公主
My name is Princess Carolyn.
当我抱起那个婴儿
And as I held that baby in my arms,
我意识到我得到了第二次机会
I knew I had been given a second chance.
一个改过自新的机会
A chance to finally make things right.
这一次 我一定要赢得
And this time, I was gonna win...
这场生命之战
the race of life.
缅怀灯芯绒杰克逊和黛布拉曾经的脸
-还挺不错的啊 -我们要冲击各大奖项
- That was actually good. - We're doing a full awards push.
你最好把明年的行程空出来
You should clear your schedule for the next year. Okay?
做好准备吧老弟 今年将是骄马之年
Buckle up, buddy, this is the year of Secretariat.
可它并不是骄马
But it wasn't Secretariat.
也不是我 它只是台电脑
And it wasn't me. It was a computer.
这又有什么区别 笑着接过你的奖杯就好
What difference does it make? Smile and collect your trophies.
-你认识安娜·斯巴尼可皮塔吗 -你好
- You know Ana Spanikopita? - Hello.
人称"奥斯卡鬼语者"
They call her the Oscar whisperer.
-安娜·斯巴尼可皮塔 铁杆粉丝 -谢谢
- Ana Spanikopita. Big fan. - Thank you, it's--
我是说你将成为我的铁杆粉丝
I meant you are going to be a big fan of me
因为我会帮你赢得一座奥斯卡奖杯
because I am going to win you an Oscar.
安娜可是业内的佼佼者
Ana is the best there is.
你得着手准备获奖感言了
You better start writing your speech.
需要感谢父母吗 需要吗
I don't have to thank my parents, do I?
你真幽默 我已经被逗得哈哈大笑了
You're funny. I am literally laughing out loud.
我们会安排你上一个脱口秀
We gotta get you on a talk show.
你和凯莉·蕾帕有什么我该知道的古怪往事吗
You have any weird history with Kelly Ripa I should know about?
没有 就"古怪"而言的话
No. Well, define "Weird."
看着蛮壮的嘛 有在跑步吗
You look doughy. Do you run?
-有氧运动 或其他运动 -偶尔会做
- Cardio? Anything? - I mean, occasionally.
打扰一下 您的表演真是太棒了
Excuse me? That was such a beautiful performance.
-非常勇敢 -谢谢
- So brave. - Thank you.
大家都喜欢你 感受到了吗
Everyone here loves you. Do you feel that?
尽情感受吧
Feel that energy!
他们喜欢的不是我 他们甚至都不了解我
They don't love me. They don't know me.
-所以他们才喜欢你啊 -他说得对
- That's why they love you. - He's right.
我们调查显示美国人喜欢觉得他们了解你
Our research shows America likes to think they know you,
然后他们就会试着去更了解你
and then they like learning more about you,
可当了解到一个临界点之后
but at a certain point they pass a threshold
也就是真正开始了解你时他们会觉得你很古怪
where they actually know you and then they find you weird
还很恶心
and off-putting.
你是说每一个真正了解我的人都不喜欢我吗
Are you saying that nobody who really knows me could ever love me?
-不不不 不是所有人 不是啦 -不
- No, no, no. Not nobody. No. - No.
我在这浪费什么时间
What am I doing here?
我不知道你要干吗 但你可以飞奔过去哦
I don't know where you're going, but if you could run there.
你好啊性感缇娜 谢谢你肯在这儿与我见面
Sextina, hi. Thanks for meeting me here.
能与你共事真的让我很激动
I'm really excited to be working with you.
听好了 婊砸 如果你
Listen, chitch, if you're going to
要帮性感缇娜·阿琪菲娜发微博
tweet for Sextina Aquafina,
你就得深谙我个人品牌的本质魅力 好吗
you need to capture the essence of my personal brand, okay?
包括博文得是大写字体 不能有标点符号♥
All upper caps, no punctuation,
发很多关于光明会的神秘混话
lots of cryptic bullshit about the Illuminati
以及确保提到我首选的牌子 懂没
and make sure to mention my preferred brands, okay?
比如魔声耳机 阿伯克龙比和惠誉
Beats by Dre, Abercrombie and Fitch
还有波兰鳍牌
and brand fin polish.
-你能再说一遍最后一个吗 -不行
- Can you spell that last one? -No.
我得去漂白气孔了
I gotta go get my blowhole bleached.
非常感谢你们 你们才是真正的明星
Hey, thank you so much. You people are the real stars. Huh?
你好 我是莎拉·柯尼希[记者]
Hi. I'm Sarah Koenig.
这是一段盖过其他铃♥声♥的铃♥声♥
This is one ringtone told over the course of several rings.
这个故事是要告诉你记得接电♥话♥
And the story it's telling you is to answer your phone.
-喂 -嘿 戴安
- Hello? - Hey, Diane.
你...在科尔多♥维♥亚还好吗
So... How's Cordovia?
过得...蛮苦
It's... hard.
-你知道电池放在哪儿吗 -什么
- Do you know where the batteries are? - What?
遥控器里的电池没电了
The batteries in the remote died.
你翻过那个垃圾抽屉没
Did you check the junk drawer?
我翻过垃圾抽屉了
Yeah, I looked in the junk drawer.
我要把它们放到烟雾警报器的范围之外
I'm gonna take them out of the smoke detector.
-不 别这样干 -反正我是别无他法了
- No, don't do that. - Well, I'm out of options.
听着 我知道这听起来很疯狂
Listen, I know this sounds crazy,
但我想你应该回到我这儿
but I think maybe you should get back here
-好帮我找电池 -是吗
- so you can help me find the batteries. -Yeah?
我知道你的工作很重要
I know you're doing important work
而且回家的路途很漫长
and it's a long way to travel,
但我真的需要你 我觉得你该回家了
but I need you here and I think you should come home.
-你真的这么想的吗 -当然了
- Is that really what you want? - Of course it is.
好吧 我还在浏览网站
Well, okay, I'm looking at this website right now
上面说如果我马上走的话
and it says if I leave immediately,
今晚还能赶回家
I can still make it home tonight.
听起来很棒耶
That sounds great.
-我爱你 -我也爱你 戴安
- I love you. - I love you, too, Diane.
告诉你件超好笑的事
You know, it's the funniest thing.
我在的餐厅里看到有个女人长得超像你
There is a woman in this restaurant who looks just like you.
我猜是因为我长着大众脸吧
I guess I just have one of those faces.
好了 狂欢者们 只剩最后一条建议了
Okay, party people, we have time for one more suggestion.
-陶德 -有人说了"电影院"吗
- Todd. - Did someone say movie theater?
我听到了"电影院"这个词
I heard movie theater.
我是亚伯拉罕·林肯 要戴着大帽子去看电影
I'm Abe Lincoln and I'm gonna wear my giant hat to the movies.
是谁坐我后面啊
Who's this sitting behind me?
约翰·威尔克斯·布斯 不妙哦
John Wilkes Booth. Uh-oh.
-陶德 是我啊 波杰克 -波杰克吗
- Todd, it's me, BoJack. - BoJack?
陶德 我是来带你走的
Todd, I'm getting you out of here.
我不能走啊 我得接受建议
I can't leave. I need to take suggestions.
那好 我给你条建议
Okay, well, here's a suggestion,
你叫陶德 今年24岁 住我家沙发上
your name is Todd. You're 24, you live on my couch
你总是能发现我身上的闪光点
and you've always seen the good in me somehow.
你被洗♥脑♥了认为这里是你的归属
You've been brainwashed into thinking that you belong here,
但根本不是 家才是你的归属
but you don't. You belong back home.
如果你是即兴表演者 你就会接受这条暗示
If you're any kind of improviser, you'll take that suggestion
然后开始表演
and you'll run with it.
快离开这里
Let's get out of here.
恐怕离开这里并不怎么可行
I'm afraid that getting out of here is not an option.
你知道太多内♥幕♥
You've seen too much.
那你想怎样
What the hell are you gonna do about it?
-用这个 来阻止你们 -不
- Stop you. With these. -Oh, no.
-别乱来 伙计 -这是认真的吗
- Don't do anything crazy, guys. - You can't be serious.
-快藏在我身后 波杰克 -别乱动
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表