剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
各位天才 我们带她去绅士农场吧
Hey, geniuses, why don't we take her to Gentle Farms?
对 知鸡莫若鸡啊
Yeah, no one knows chicken like chickens!
不然的话他们也不会在广♥告♥里那么说了
They couldn't say that in the ad if it wasn't true.
对 给贝克做事 你还记得
Yeah! Book Beck. You remember.
你见过这只鸡吗
-停 大家... -好消息 蓝领群众们
- And cut! Company move to-- - Great news, blue-collar types.
今天不用吃员工餐 你们的巨星
Instead of crew lunch today, your star has arranged
安排了他最爱的卷饼车给大家送午饭了
for his favorite burrito truck to bring you lunch.
是我啦 我就是那个巨星
It's me, I'm that star!
波杰克 现在不是休息吃午饭的时候
BoJack, we're not breaking for lunch yet.
或者我们可以休息吃午饭
Or we could break for lunch,
你和我可以借此好好了解一下对方
and you and I could get to know each other.
还有很多工作要做
The crew has more work to do.
他们吃了卷饼以后
Once they've had a burrito,
会打乱他们的生物钟
they'll be off their circadian rhythm--
-什么事 -洛杉矶警局
- What? - Los Angeles P.D.
你是不是有一辆贴有
Are you the owner of a 2002 Volvo
"改选阿尔·戈尔"标语的2002年款沃尔沃
with a "Reelect Al Gore" bumper sticker?
好像一直是啊
As relevant today as it was then.
你知不知道你的沃尔沃上
Are you aware said Volvo
现在正载着一只逃亡中的鸡
is currently harboring a fugitive chicken,
一名少女 一个淘气的小个子男人
along with a teenage girl, a small, sprite-like man,
以及一个女仆之类的人
and a maid of some sort?
那是我的女儿 不是说那个女仆 是另一个
That's my daughter! Not the maid. The other one.
我认为他们正准备逃到绅士农场
I'd wager they're making a run for Gentle Farms.
不过别担心
Don't worry, though.
不论死活 我们都会把你的女儿带回家的
We'll bring your daughter home, dead or alive.
-要活的 活的 -我们是洛杉矶警局 女士
- Alive! Alive! - We're the L.A.P.D., ma'am.
-我们应该会做出正确的决定 -等等
- We'll probably make the right call. - Wait, wait, wait--
好了 各位 听好了
All right, troops, listen up!
我已经准备好去追那个煽动...
I'm ready to go after these rabble-rousers with all--
不行 除非你搞到搜查令
Oh, no! Not until you get a warrant!
该死 我讨厌正当程序
Ah, damn it, I hate due process!
你就是匹脱缰的野马 毛脸喵喵
You're a loose cannon, Meow Meow Fuzzyface.
我才不是 也许算得上野马 脱缰就算了吧
No, I'm not. I'm a cannon, maybe, but a loose cannon?
你们都是这么看我的吗
Is that what you guys think of me?
我觉得你都是按照自己的规矩来
I think you play by your own rules.
才不是 他觉得规矩就是用来打破的
No way, he thinks rules were made to be broken.
这些都是脱缰野马的表现
These are all attributes of a loose cannon.
不 我只是有点鲁莽有点离经叛道
No, I'm just a reckless renegade.
斯通队长才是脱缰的野马
Sergeant Stone's a loose cannon.
你♥他♥妈♥给我闭嘴 毛脸
You shut your trap, Fuzzyface.
我觉得斯通更像一个无所牵挂的暴躁警♥察♥
I'd say Stone's more of a cop on the edge with nothing to lose.
-这两者完全不一样 -现在我是真糊涂了
- That's a entirely different thing. - Now I'm just confused.
毛脸喵喵到底是不是脱缰的野马
Is Meow Meow Fuzzyface a loose cannon or not?
好吧 冲壶咖啡
All right, put on a pot of coffee.
我们要弄清楚这件事
We're gonna get to the bottom of this.
不是吧
Aw, man.
满肚子卷饼
So full of burrito. Ooh.
午睡时间到
Uh-oh, siesta time.
我得走了 艾文跟一只逃犯鸡开着我的车跑了
I need to go. Irving ran off with a fugitive chicken in my car.
我们可以用我的车 太棒了
We can take my car. This is perfect.
有什么好棒的 我女儿可能有危险
Why is this perfect? My daughter could be in danger.
我同意 但我们可以在车上进行一对一交流
Yes, I agree, but we can use the car ride to get some one-on-one.
了解一下波杰克到底何许人也
I mean, who is BoJack?
我相信我能找到别人送我
I'm sure I can find another ride.
你在找别人送你上多浪费一秒
Every second you waste finding another ride,
你的女儿就越有可能
your daughter gets another second closer to
被一只变异鸡给捅瞎
getting her eyes poked out by a mutant chicken,
或者更糟 捅死 或者稍微好一点 少年怀孕
or worse, death, or slightly better, teen pregnancy,
又或者更糟 沙门氏菌
or worse again, salmonella.
好吧 我们走
Okay, fine. Let's go.
太好了 我要把这个叫做公路旅行007
Yay! I'm calling this road trip the 007,
因为我们要好好增进感情[和詹姆士·邦德同音]
because we are gonna bond.
你要在上面 还是下面 随便 都可以
Up top? Down low? Either one? Both?
绅士农场
你们这里还有电影之夜啊
Oh, wow, you guys have a movie night here?
而且我们还有20亩牧场
And we have 20 acres of pasture,
我们的鸡有大把的自♥由♥活动时间
where our chickens have hours of free play.
你看 陶德 她在这会很开心
See, Todd? She'll be happy here.
当然会了
She sure will.
因为知鸡莫若鸡
Because no one knows chicken like chickens.
谢谢你们把这只鸡
Thank you for saving this
从工业农场水深火热的生活中解救了出来
poultry from a terrible life at a factory farm.
你是个英雄
You're a hero.
可如果每日炸鸡要把它抓回去怎么办呢
But what if Chicken 4 Dayz tries to get her back?
不用担心你朋友
Don't you worry about your friend.
这只鸡现在属于我们
That chicken belongs to us now.
-你哪搞的枪 -你说一开始还是刚才
- Where'd you get that gun? - You mean originally, or just now?
-刚才 -就在那个桶里
- Just now. - It was in that barrel.
-那一开始呢 -也在桶里
- And what about originally? - Also that barrel.
听着贝卡 我知道这很难接受
Look, Becca, I know this is hard to understand,
但我得走了 而且你不能跟着我
but I have to go, and you can't come with me.
不不 你不用再帮别人做什么事了
No, no, you don't need to book Beck anymore.
现在你只管当一只鸡就好了
Now you can just be a chicken.
看 这里就是你的家
See, this is where you belong, okay?
你听到了吗 我不想再要你了
You hear me? I don't want you no more.
你不再是我最好的朋友
You weren't the best friend I ever had,
我也不会再爱你 现在就走 贝卡
and I never loved you! Now get, Becca!
我让你走
I said get!
那件裙子让她穿真的太小了
She really stretched out that dress.
她吓坏了 于是住进了戒毒所
She was so horrified, she checked into rehab.
我算是德鲁·巴里摩尔戒毒成功的原因吧
So, I'm kind of the reason Drew Barrymore got sober.
你喜欢《一吻定江山》吗
Did you like Never Been Kissed?
如果喜欢 别客气
If so, you're welcome.
能不聊你的事吗
Can we have one conversation that isn't about you?
我不明白为什么你非要我喜欢你
I don't understand why you need me to like you so much.
我不需要你喜欢我 如果喜欢更好
I don't need you to like me. It would be fun if you liked me,
那样我就能向我自己证明
because then I can prove to myself
爸妈不支持我是错的
my parents were wrong to never support me,
因为我现在赢得了某位权威人士的赞赏
because I now earned the admiration of a certain authority figure,
那证明我还是有内在价值的
that's proving I have intrinsic worth,
但也不是什么大不了的 天啊
but it's not a big deal or anything. Jeez.
说得真好 你该把那个放到播客上
Great story. You should put that in a podcast,
我就能取消关注了
so I can unsubscribe.
这个破烂还能再快点吗
Can this piece of junk go any faster?
几周前撞了那头鹿之后这货就不太好使
It's been screwy since I hit that deer a couple weeks back.
也许该检查检查了
Probably should get it checked out.
也许早该检查了
Probably should've gotten it checked out.
-那些农民看起来还不错 -是啊
- Those farmers seem nice. - Yeah.
我觉得贝卡在那儿会很快乐
I think Becca will be really happy there.
她会有个美好的鸡生
She'll have a nice life.
是啊 直到她挨一刀
Yeah, until they kill her.
对 但在所有最后来一刀的的地方里面
Well, yeah, but of all the places that will eventually kill her,
绅士农场貌似是最好的选择
Gentle Farms seems like the best.
我感觉不对
This doesn't feel right.
贝卡是我们的朋友
Becca was our friend.
-不行 我们要把她带回来 -什么意思
- No. We gotta get her back. - Uh, what do you mean?
还记得那个人把枪上了膛 说
Remember when that guy cocked his gun and said:
"这只鸡现在属于我们"吗
"That chicken belongs to us now"?
他不是因为喜欢上膛才说的
He wasn't doing that because he likes cocking guns.
那我们就把她救出来
Then we'll just bust her out.
陶德 我们无能为力
Todd, there's nothing we can do.
贝卡还能去哪呢
Where else would Becca go?
她连英语都不会说
She doesn't even speak English.
可我们得做点什么吧
Well, I mean, we gotta do something.
我知道我一事无成 我的想法都太蠢
Look, I know I'm just a screw-up and all my ideas are terrible,
但对于贝卡 我觉得我有责任做点什么
but with Becca, I was responsible for something.
我的生活终于有意义了
I had a purpose.
我猜你们不会理解我的
I guess you wouldn't understand.
我的天 戴安
Oh, my God, Diane!
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表