剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
他就是成年人啊
I mean, he is an adult.
如果波杰克愿意的话就行
Well, I mean, if it's okay with BoJack.
你这可是帮了我一个大忙哦
You'd really be doing me a huge favor.
大概我能在看船展之前抽出来点时间吧
Well, I guess I could make some time... before the boat show.
盯紧路面 双手握好方向盘
Keep your eyes on the road, both hands on the wheel.
-好的 -不许边开车边发短♥信♥
- Okay. - And don't text and drive,
除非碰上了紧急情况
unless it's an emergency,
比如你看到一件特别好玩的事
like you have a really funny thing
必须要告诉别人
that you just have to text someone.
-明白 -我问你个问题啊
- Got it. - So, let me ask you something.
你觉得你父母是真的彼此相爱
Do you think your parents really love each other,
还是为了孩子勉强在一起
or is it a stay-together-for-the-kids situation?
什么 为什么要问我这种问题
What? Why would you ask me that?
我也不知道 就是闲聊而已嘛
I don't know. Just making conversation.
-为什么总是路过这栋房♥子 -才没有 闭嘴
- Why do we keep passing the same house? - No, I don't. Shut up.
你才闭嘴 到底怎么回事
You shut up. What's the story?
有帅哥住这儿 还是你讨厌的妹子
Is that a cute guy live there? Girl you hate?
给你药嗑的猥琐大学生
Weird college kid that gives you Adderall?
好吧
Okay, fine.
那是迪亚哥·门多萨的家
That's Diego Mendoza's house.
他还挺傻的
He's just this stupid guy.
他和我一起上微积分课 有时候吧
He's in my calculus class, and sometimes we'll do this thing
他会对我说嗨 我就回嗨
where he goes, "Hey," and then I go, "Hey."
然后他就问我作业是啥 我就告诉他
Then he goes, "What's the homework?" And I tell him.
其实这也不是什么大事
And it's not like a big deal or anything,
但是感觉就像我俩的小习惯
but it's like this thing we do.
-不错啊 -然后吧
- Cool thing. - So, anyway...
我闺蜜艾莉森·F跟瑞秋·开普兰聊天
My best friend, Alison F. was talking to this girl Rachel Kaplan.
我真的需要知道他们的名字吗
Do I really need to know these names?
瑞秋听雷雷和小豆说
Rachel heard from Ray-Ray and the Bean
迪亚哥说如果现在就要开舞会
that Diego said if prom happened right now
他想和爱丽·桑德勒一起参加 我就觉得
he'd want to go with Ali Sandler, and I'm just like,
"切 随你吧 老兄" 你懂吗
"Yeah, pfft, okay, dude." You know what I mean?
我根本不认识他们
I don't know any of these people.
你知道我根本不认识他们吧
You know I don't know any of these people, right?
然后他又说 舞会还有两个月才开始
But then he said since prom's not for another two months,
他可以预见到和我一起参加的情景
he could "foresee a situation" where he would want to go with me,
因为他知道我是个淡定的淑女
because he knows I'm a real girl who's mostly chill.
既然你这么淡定 干嘛还在他家前面开来开去
If you're so mostly chill, why do you keep driving by his house?
怕他出门收个信啥的
You know, in case he comes out, to, like, check the mail or something.
我就下车跟他说"天呐 迪亚哥 太有缘了
I'll get out of the car and be like, "Oh my God, Diego. That's so funny.
我只是开车出来兜个风"
I was just going for a drive."
他就会对我说嗨 我就回嗨
And he'll be like, "Oh, hey." And I'll be like, "Hey."
因为这是我俩的小习惯
'Cause that's our thing, you know? Heh.
这就是你的计划
That's the whole plan?
总比你要在新墨西哥州买♥♥船的计划好吧
Well, it's better than your plan for buying a boat in New Mexico.
你到底来这里干嘛
Dude, what are you really doing here?
我不喜欢自己在洛杉矶的状态
I didn't... like the person I was in L.A.
我也不知道还能去哪儿
And I didn't know where else to go.
-求你别告诉你♥爸♥妈 -我不会说的
- Please do not tell your parents. - Well, I won't,
不过如果你去看了船展览
but I think people are gonna notice
却没买♥♥船回来 大家会注意到的
if you go to a boat show and don't come back with a boat.
天啊 他出来了 快趴下
Oh, my God, there he is. Get down!
-天啊 -你在干嘛
- Oh, my God. Oh! - What are you doing?
-你不是有计划的吗 -我慌张了
- What happened to your plan? - Oh! I panicked.
我没想到他会穿背心出来
I didn't know he'd be wearing a tank top.
-求你别告诉我爸妈我把你车撞烂了 -好吧
- Please don't tell my parents I crashed your car. - Yeah, deal.
-他们根本没让我上场 -很遗憾 宝贝
- They didn't even put me in. - I'm sorry, sweetheart.
但你在板凳上给他们加油加得很起劲啊
But you did some great cheering from the bench,
对于没上场比赛的人来说 你流的汗可够多的
and for someone who never plays, you sweat a lot.
-说不定下场比赛我就能上了 -那是自然
- Maybe they'll put me in next game. - I'm sure they will.
绝对不可能的
No way they'll do that.
搞什么
What the...?
好酷的船
What a boat.
-我能上你的船吗 -请吧
- Can I go on your boat? - I don't see what's stopping you.
我要上船咯 我上来咯
Yeah! Woo-hoo! I'm going on a boat! I got my way!
你的车呢
Where's your car?
扔了 谁有了船还开车啊
I junked it. Who needs a car when you got a boat?
-这个 -太棒了 有水床
- Well-- - Whoa, sweet, a waterbed.
还是在船上 这得有多飘啊
On a boat! Think of the amount of floating!
拜托别进卧室
Please stay out of the bedroom.
-她有名字吗 -谁
- Does she have a name? - Who?
-船吗 没名字 -快起一个吧
- The boat? It does not. - Come on. You gotta give her a name.
你可以叫她"逃离洛杉矶"
You should call her the Escape From L.A.
这名字确实不错 没有性别区分
That actually is a good name for it, the nongendered object.
这妹子不错
Oh, she's a good girl.
我一眼就能看出来 这妹子肯定不错
I can tell, she's a good girl, isn't she?
-或者你是坏姑娘 -你是在和我的船调情吗
- Or are you a bad girl? - Are you flirting with my boat right now?
我开玩笑呢 我是家里的笑星啊
No, just kidding around. I'm kind of the comedian of the family.
-介不介意我上了她 -随你吧
- Do you mind if I get on top of her? - Knock yourself out.
爸 别这么恶心
Dad, don't be gross.
-你真买♥♥了艘船啊 -是啊
- Wow, you really got a boat. - Yeah, sure did.
也就是说你要走了吗
So, does that mean you're leaving?
这个嘛
Oh, I, uh...
看来 我好像确实完成了来这里的任务
Yeah, I guess, uh... I guess I did... do what I came here to do.
不过你也不急着现在就走 对吧
You don't have to go right away though, right?
至少待到周末嘛
At least stay till the end of the weekend.
-是吗 我不想麻烦你 -不麻烦的
- Yeah? I don't wanna put you out. - Oh, it's no bother.
至少你现在有自己的床了
And at least now you have your own bed.
再说 大家都很喜欢你
Besides... heh, everyone here loves you.
所有人
Uh, everyone?
特里普 别上厕所 会落到车道上的
Trip, don't use the bathroom. It'll end up in the driveway.
-你说晚了 -真的 你想待多久待多久
- Too late. -Seriously, stay as long as you want.
-干嘛 -波杰克 好消息
- What? - BoJack, great news.
你还想去纽约吗 吉尔·皮尔
Do you still want to go to New York? Because Jill Pill--
吉尔·皮尔 我才不在乎
Jill Pill? I don't care about this.
好 下一条 你记得我们在赫比的葬礼上
Okay, moving on. Do you remember when we were at Herb's funeral
-你和我说的...-不管是什么 我都不在意
- and you told me--? -Whatever it is, I don't care.
还有个厨房♥ 我们能做批萨饼吗
Oh, there's a kitchen! Can we make pizza bagels?
可以啊 在船上来顿团圆饭
Yeah, family dinner on the boat.
我周一才会回去
Hey, uh, I'm not gonna be back on set Monday.
什么 那我要帮你收拾多少烂摊子
What? How long do I have to keep putting out fires for you?
不知道 卡洛琳公主 随他烂吧
I don't know, Princess Carolyn. Just let them burn.
-什么 -我想我可能会在这里待一段时间
- What? - I think I might be here a while.
听着 我...
Listen, I--
有谁晕船吗
Well, who's getting seasick?
开个玩笑
Just kidding.
真够碍眼的
It's such an eyesore.
如果我们友好地请求 他们会把船移开的
Well, I'm sure if we ask them nicely, they'll move the boat.
两个月后
波杰克
BoJack?
-什么事 -晚餐准备好了
- Yeah? - Supper's ready.
我今天和SFCC的戏剧主席又聊过了
So, I had another meeting today with the Drama Chair at SFCC.
我感觉他们要聘请我
I think they're gonna offer me a position.
-什么 太棒了 -超酷 恭喜你
- What? That's amazing. - Oh, that's cool. Congratulations.
确实有一个很拖泥带水的教导主任
There's a real stick-in-the-mud dean there
不喜欢我胆大妄为的风格
who doesn't like my in-your-face style.
照我看 可能会导致一些非常荒唐的悲惨遭遇吧
If I know me, it might lead to some pretty zany misadventures.
球芽甘蓝很好吃 妈妈
Mm. Brussels sprouts are delicious, Mom.
特里普 你提到球芽甘蓝真的太逗了
You know, Trip, it's funny you brought up the Brussels sprouts,
因为我觉得超难吃
because I think they're terrible.
我开玩笑的啦 超好吃的 亲爱的
I'm just kidding around. These are great, hon.
佩妮 你听到我说的球芽甘蓝的梗了吗
Penny, did you hear my funny bit about the Brussels sprouts?
在娱乐圈 梗就是笑话的意思
A bit is what they call a joke in show business.
-对吧 波杰克 -没错 哥们
- Right, BoJack? - That's right, buddy.
把那些梗都串起来 你就有了自己的段子
String a bunch of those together and you got yourself a riff.
你不好笑 爸爸 你的笑话从来都不好笑
You're not funny, Dad. Your jokes are never funny.
好吧 看来有人有情绪啊
Okay... I think someone's in a mood.
天呐 我才没有情绪
Oh, my God. I'm not in a mood.
随便吧 气死我了
Whatever. Get bent.
我讨厌我的人生 我等不及要去死了
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表