剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
I just wanted to fix things somehow.
抱歉 马儿 但你无法弥补
I'm sorry, Horse Guy, but you can't.
好难懂哦
Wow, heady stuff.
但大家不要忘了
But let's not get distracted
卡洛琳公主这个真正的朋友
from what a true friend Princess Carolyn is.
不要忘了拿骨灰 卡洛琳公主
Don't forget the ashes, Princess Carolyn.
当然了
Fantastic.
特快专递
Special delivery.
男人陶德慷慨送达
Courtesy of the Toad-man.
谢谢 你为什么那样卷袖子啊
Thanks. Hey, why'd you roll up your sleeves like that?
看起来好奇怪
You look weird.
我...
Oh, I--
我...我想换个新风貌而已
Well, you know, I was-- I was trying out a new look.
真是个蠢主意
It was-- It was a dumb idea.
没错
Yup.
-你的饮料 先生 -谢谢
- Here's your Squirt, sir. - Thank you.
如果那样 我要你们照顾好彼此
And if that happens, I want you to take care of each other.
无论如何 我们都要在一起
No matter what, we're going to stick together.
-恭喜啊 -干得漂亮
- Congratulations! - Hey, good job.
-你的剧现在算是火了 -有人有可乐吗
- You've got a goddamn hit on your hands. - Anyone got coke?
ABC派了豪车来接我们去参加杀青宴
ABC sent us limousines to take us to the wrap party.
好害怕 我从没坐过豪车呢
I'm scared. I've never been in a limo.
别担心 我们会照顾你的
Don't worry. We'll take care of you.
-真没人有可乐吗 -我们走
- Seriously, no one has coke? - Let's go.
你不想去参加杀青宴吗
You don't wanna go to the party?
不去
Nah.
我们都没好好在片场逛逛
Hey, we never got a chance to walk around the lot.
要去看看拍摄《爱之船》的那个大水池吗
Wanna check out that water tank where they filmed The Love Boat?
开什么玩笑 我一直都想去水池里喝个大醉呢
Are you kidding? I've always wanted to get tanked in a tank.
-安静 小心 -好好
- Quiet. Be careful. - Oh, okay, okay.
准备好了吗
You ready?
-什么 -什么 水只有两尺深啊
- What? - What--? The water's only two inches deep.
这就是好莱坞啊
Well, that's Hollywood for you.
你害怕吗
Are you scared at all?
如果剧火了 一切都会变了
That if the show takes off, everything's going to change?
我不害怕 波杰克 未来一片光明
No, I'm not scared, BJ. The future is bright.
你看看
Just look at it.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表