剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
我可不想跟别人一样在星巴克吵架
I don't wanna be a couple who fights at Starbucks.
好吧 你确实费了不少心思
Okay. Fine. You did go all out.
我真的以为你会喜欢
I really thought you'd like this.
我知道你爱星巴克
I know you love Starbucks.
-我才不爱星巴克 -你不是爱星巴克
- I don't love Starbucks. - You don't love Starbucks,
是爱可以自♥由♥喝咖啡的地方
you love the independent coffee place,
而星巴克更方便
Starbucks is more convenient.
-对 -看到了吧
- Yeah. - See?
有时候我还是听你说话的
I do sometimes listen.
-你要来一杯无因美式咖啡吗 -好
- Can I get you a decaf Americano? - Sure.
我知道你为了准备今天的活动费了不少心思
I know you put a lot of thought into today
我也很感谢你 真的...
and I appreciate that, really--
有小戴的一杯无因美式咖啡哦
I have a decaf Americano on the bar for Darren.
小戴在哪里
Is there a Darren here?
上面标的名字是小戴哦
Says Darren on the cup.
谢谢 太逼真了
Thank you. This is very realistic.
是吧
I know, right?
你想出去看看游泳池吗
You wanna go check out the pool?
里面装满了果冻哦
I filled it up with Jell-O.
我还是不敢相信我都35岁了
I still can't believe I'm 35.
你相信我35岁了吗
Would you believe I'm 35?
-我还是生你的气 -我知道
- I'm still mad at you. - I know.
但我不想生气
But I don't wanna be.
我也不想让你生我的气
Well, I don't want you to be mad at me either.
我们在一起的日子就那么多
We only have so many days together.
我想让每一天都快快乐乐
I want every one to be a happy one.
天哪 你不想让我去科多♥维♥亚
Oh, my God. You don't want me to go to Cordovia.
-什么 -你以为我不知道你说那种话
- What?! - You don't think I know what it means
是什么意思吗
when you say shit like...
还"我们在一起的日子就那么多"
"We only have so many days together"?
-什么 -戴安 我喜欢早上醒来看你在身边
- What? - "Diane, I love waking up next to you."
戴安 我希望每一天都如此
"Diane, I wish every day could be like this."
-是 但 -就我们两个人在一起
- Yeah, but-- - "Just the two of us, together."
你知道
Do you have any idea
我计划旅行的时候是什么感觉吗
how that feels when I'm trying to plan my trip?
好吧 被你识破了
Okay. You got me!
我可能就是不想让我妻子
Maybe I don't want my wife,
我爱的妻子 去什么为期半年的旅行
whom I love, to go off on a terrifying six-month tour
还去地球上
of the most war-torn,
最饱受战争摧残 疾病肆虐的地方
disease-splattered corners of the planet
还跟一个英俊帅气有魅力的千万富翁单身汉一起
with a charming, handsome, billionaire bachelor.
我还能怎么想
What could I be thinking?
我真是个糟糕的丈夫
I'm such a terrible husband.
我不幸福
I'm not happy.
-跟我一起不幸福吗 -不知道
- With me? - I don't know.
身边的一切都不幸福
With everything.
我早上醒来 觉得人生没有任何目的
I wake up in the morning and I feel like I have no purpose.
我都35岁了 如果我不在生活中做些改变
And I'm 35. And if I don't make some change in my life,
那我下半辈子都会是这种状态了
then this is how I'm gonna feel forever.
-亲 -但是然后我想到塞巴斯蒂安·圣克莱尔
- Honey-- - But then I think about Sebastian St. Clair
想到要跟他一起工作
and going to work with him,
去帮助别人 让自己的人生有意义
helping people and making a difference.
我又有了起床的理由
And I feel like I have a reason to get out of bed.
我不知道你是那种感觉
I didn't know you felt that way.
如果你跟我说 我肯定会听的
If you told me that, I would have heard it.
花生酱先生 你知道我爱你
Mr. Peanutbutter, you know I love you
我也觉得你是条好狗
and think you're a good dog.
真的 我爱你
Yes, you are. Yes, you are,
我爱你可爱滑稽的脸
and I love your cute, funny face,
但我不想跟其他夫妇一样
but I don't wanna be one of those couples
每天做同样的事 一成不变
that settles into a routine and never changes.
我不知道说什么好了 因为我老了
Well, I don't know what to say because I'm an old dog
我不会改变的
and I'm not gonna change.
你知道你白天工作的时候我在做什么吗
Do you know what I do while you're at work all day?
我大部分时间都坐在这里
I mostly just sit right there.
有时候我假装挖个洞
Sometimes I pretend to dig a little hole
然后就小睡一会儿
and then I take a nap.
我听到你开车回来的声音时
And when I hear your car in the driveway,
是我一天中最美好的时刻
it is the best part of my day.
我都快高兴疯了
I mean, I go insane.
我知道 我真的很爱你
I know, and I love you so much,
但我的生活中不会只有你
but you're never going to be my only priority like that.
我生来不该如此
That's just not how I'm wired.
我也需要过自己的生活
I need to also live my life.
那好吧
Well... okay.
好吗
Is it okay?
如果我改变并尝试新的事物
If I change and try new things
你还会爱我吗
and you still love me?
而你只要还是
And you just stay the same person
做你自己 我仍然爱你
you've always been and I still love you?
我没问题啊
Yeah, that sounds good to me.
你可以吗
Does that work for you?
我觉得可以
Yeah, I think that works.
不过你不要再给我办惊喜派对了 好吗
Just don't throw me any more surprise parties, okay?
记住了
Uh, yeah, noted.
真不敢相信你给我弄了个球坑
I can't believe you got me a ball pit.
难道你现在一点都不想
And you're saying no part of
跳进那个球坑好好玩一玩吗
you wants to go jump in that ball pit right now?
可能有一点吧
Well, maybe a little.
这样我成伪君子了吗
Does that make me a hypocrite?
不是 只是意味着你变了
No, it just means you changed.
这也是我爱你的原因之一
It's one of the things I love about you.
惊喜吧
Surprise!
人呢 有人吗
Hello? Anybody?
我是保罗·麦卡特尼
This is Paul McCartney.
我大老远来就为了从蛋糕里跳出来 搞笑呢
I came all this way to jump out of a cake? Honest.
还穿着新西装 搞什么
With a new suit on... Aye-yai-yai.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表