剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
极度男孩
儿子 你做作业了没
Son, did you do your homework?
我不想做作业
I don't wanna do my homework!
什么什么什么
What, what, what?
我想吃每日炸鸡
I want Chicken 4 Dayz!
♪这就是每日炸鸡♪
♪ Oh, it's Chicken 4 Dayz! ♪
每日炸鸡
♪这就是每日炸鸡♪
♪ It's Chicken 4 Dayz! ♪
♪每日炸鸡 天天开心♪
♪ Everybody's having fun At Chicken 4 Dayz! ♪
-我拿到了鸡腿 -我拿到了鸡翅
- I got a drumstick! - I got a arm.
我拿到了一桶神秘鸡块
I got a bucket full of mystery stuff!
♪每日炸鸡 超级神奇♪
♪ Chicken-4-Dayzy, totally crazy! ♪
♪无须多问 开怀大吃♪
♪ Don't ask questions, just keep eating! ♪
每日炸鸡
Over at Chicken 4 Dayz,
会往鸡身上注射很多荷尔蒙
they pump their chickens full of hormones
然后还把它们关在小笼子里
and keep them cooped up in tiny cages.
每日炸鸡
作为一只鸡 这让我很不安
Now, as a chicken, this concerns me.
我们绅士农场 我们对牲畜就不一样了
Here at Gentle Farms, we treat our livestock differently.
我们有辽阔的牧场 保护它们的尊严
Lush fields, plenty of dignity,
还有桌上足球可以玩
and foosball.
这里的鸡都过着幸福的生活
The chickens here have wonderful lives
绅士农场鸡舍 闲人免进
然后我们才会把它们送上您的餐桌
before we harvest them, so you can eat them.
可是爸爸 我们不也是鸡吗
But wait, Pa, aren't we chickens?
我可不想被吃掉
I don't wanna get eaten!
孩子 这些动物和我们可不一样
Boy, these animals aren't like us.
它们是专门养殖的肉食鸡
They're specifically bred to be eaten,
并且改善了基因 只为保证肉质最为鲜美
and genetically modified for maximum flavor.
朋友 食物
我们养的鸡刚孵出来 我们就亲切地
When our chicks first hatch, we lovingly inject them
为它们注射了自然美味荷尔蒙
with natural delicious hormones,
这样它们就成了肉食鸡 不再有道德灰色地带
which makes them meat, thereby erasing any moral gray area!
不再有道德灰色地带
这样你们就可以放心吃我们的鸡肉了
Now you can feel good about eating our meat.
这很简单 知鸡莫若鸡
It's simple: No one knows chicken like chickens.
绅士农场养殖鸡
绅士农场
Gentle Farms.
跳过广♥告♥
为啥"跳过广♥告♥"的按钮这么晚才出现
Why did they put the "Skip Ad" Button so late?
现在我才不会跳过广♥告♥呢 我很感兴趣啊
I'm not skipping the ad now. I'm invested.
波杰克 你正在开车呢
BoJack, you're driving a car right now.
哦 对哦
Oh, right
每日炸鸡
比弗利山庄
马男波杰克
第二季 第五集
凯尔西 早上好啊
Kelsey, ray of sunshine.
这个小可爱是谁啊
And who's this little drop of Jupiter?
-这是我女儿艾文 -你女儿叫艾文
- This is my daughter, Irving. - Your daughter's name is Irving?
性别太明显的名字太讨厌了
Gender-normative names are oppressive.
多么可爱的小公主啊
Well, aren't you a little princess?
你怎么离开了城♥堡♥呢
What are you doing outside of the castle?
妈 你朋友好诡异
Mom, your friend is being weird.
波杰克才不是我的朋友
BoJack is not my friend.
戴安 你来负责艾文
Diane, I need you to handle Irving.
-负责她 -今天是带女儿来工作日
- Handle her? - It's Take Your Daughter To Work Day.
我带我女儿来工作 她来了
I took my daughter to work, she got empowered,
现在我需要你把她带离我的工作
and now I need you to take my daughter away from work,
这样我才能工作
so I can actually do some.
妈 别把我丢给助理
Mom, don't pawn me off onto your assistant.
这次你就被跟我对着干了 行吗
Can you not fight me on this, please?
开我的车 带上我女儿 想干嘛干嘛去吧
Take my car and my daughter, and go do whatever it is you do.
这安排好啊 老大 来交流一下
Way to delegate, captain! Down low!
不吗 往下看 眼睛往下转一下啦
Nope? Look down. Just put your eyes down.
我的手在你的视线下方 还是不吗
My hand is below your eye line. No?
看来你只能跟我一起了 孩子哦
I guess you're stuck with me, kiddo.
真好 老女人哦
Sounds great, old-woman-o.
干嘛 波杰克 我在参加我傻外甥女的婚礼呢
What is it, BoJack? I'm at my dumb niece's wedding.
不是你啊宝贝 我说的是我另一个傻外甥女
Not you, honey! I'm talking about a different dumb niece.
我觉得凯尔西不喜欢我
I feel like Kelsey doesn't like me.
你这人也并不是很讨人喜欢啊
You're not really the kind of person people like.
-你是说第一次见面吧 -差不多吧
- Right away? - Uh, sure.
等他们了解我 他们就会很喜欢我咯
But once they get to know me, they adore me?
我该怎么说得婉转一点呢 他们不会的
How do I put this delicately? No.
问题是我们根本没有时间独处
The problem is we haven't gotten any one-on-one time.
身边总是有些乱七八糟的人
There are always other people around.
给我拍照啊 喂食啊
Filming me. Feeding me.
晚上还把我送去车♥库♥
Walking me to the garage at night,
因为有一次我被风吹起来的袋子给吓到了
because one time I saw a bag in the wind and I got spooked.
波杰克 你想让凯尔西喜欢你的唯一原因
BoJack, the only reason you want Kelsey to like you
就是因为她高冷
is because she's cold and distant.
每次有人想对你好 你就把他们狠狠推开
Any time someone tries to love you, you shove them away.
什么 才不是 傻瓜 你傻啊
What? No, I don't, stupid. You're stupid.
别那么愚蠢弱智白♥痴♥ 陶德
Don't be such a dumb stupid idiot, Todd.
行了我得挂了 不知道为啥大家都在盯着我
Okay, I gotta go. Everyone's staring at me for some reason.
干嘛 我准备好了 照相啊
What? I'm ready. Let's take a picture.
肃静 肃静
Hear ye! Hear ye!
小酱生活会议正式召开
I call this meeting of P.B. Livin' to order.
本杰明·富兰克林曾经说过
I believe it was Benjamin Franklin who said:
"您在本杰明·富兰克林名言网的免费会员
"You have reached the end of your free trial membership
试用已到期"
at Benjamin-Franklin-Quotes.Com."
-太有智慧了 -议事日程都有什么 我的朋友
- What a wise man. - What's on the agenda, my frienda?
我想到一件事啊
Well, here's an idea.
弄个西达科他州怎么样
What if there was a West Dakota?
陶德 这是国♥务♥院♥的工作吧
Todd, isn't that a job for the State Department?
我还写了满满一页的奇思妙想呢
Well, I got a whole page of other ideas,
每一个都既不切实际又贵的可以
each as impractical as they are prohibitively expensive.
俗话说得好
You know what they say:
"舍不得孩子套不着狼"
"You gotta spend money to make money."
我该怎么花很多很多钱呢
So, how can I spend a lot of money?
我知道了 我去做个水疗
I know. I'll take a spa day.
眼睛们 准备好迎接黄瓜
Eyes, prepare to receive cucumbers.
-可是咱在开会呢 -俗话说得好
- We're in a meeting. - You know what they say:
"略过会议才能开更多的会议" 拜拜咯
"You gotta skip meetings to have meetings." See ya.
-等等 那我该干啥 -我不知道
- Wait, what should I do? - I don't know.
也许你可以再来一段愚蠢的陶德探险
Oh, maybe you could go on one of your silly Todd adventures.
反正平常人家忙的时候你爱干嘛就干嘛吧
You know, whatever you do when everyone is busy with other stuff.
好吧
Okay.
怎么了 陶德
What is it, Todd?
卡洛琳公主 我想找点事做
Princess Carolyn, I need something to do.
工作 任务 或者是人生方向
A job, or a task, or a direction in life...
你是我经纪人 能不能给我的人生一点意义
You're my agent. Can you give my life meaning?
我现在很忙 没时间
I don't have time for this.
不用为了我停下来啊
Well, don't stop on my account.
卡洛琳公主 我有目标吗
Princess Carolyn, do I have a purpose?
目标 你是喝高了吗
Oh, purpose? Are you high?
只喝了一点啦
Only the normal amount.
我得挂了 他们要踩玻璃了[犹太婚礼习俗]
I gotta go. They're about to step on the glass.
别惹麻烦
Just stay out of trouble.
好吧
Uh, okay.
每日炸鸡
我需要你们仔细搜查
What I want is a hard target search
每一个加油站 后院 屋外厕所 台球厅
of every gas station, backyard, outhouse, pool house...
如果不麻烦的话
And can I get a black-and-white cookie,
能给我一块黑白饼干吗
if it's not too G.D. Troublesome?
看来那只鸡过了马路了
So, we know the chicken crossed the road.
但我真正想知道的是为什么
But the real mystery is why?
每日炸鸡
供应40亿只
艾文 你长大后想干什么
So, Irving, what do you want to be when you grow up?
首先我要去布朗大学
First I'm gonna go to Brown,
然后我要去耶鲁大学法学院
then I'm gonna go to Yale Law.
然后我会成为最年轻的最高法♥院♥大♥法♥官
Then I'm gonna be the youngest ever Supreme Court Justice.
-那很棒啊 -或者做营销也行
- That's great. - Or, you know, something in marketing.
你介意我顺便回一下家吗
Would you mind if we stopped by my house?
我得把衣服洗了
I have to do laundry.
你就是想洗衣服吗 还是说你喜欢洗衣服
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表