剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
我们想拉你入伙
and we want you to come with us.
听听 听听 多讽刺
Well, well, well, what delicious irony.
似乎现在是猫在追求狗
It appears the cat is chasing the dog.
你来还是不来
Are you in or out?
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
你可是给了我好莱乌巨星名人节
You're the agent who got me Hollywoo Stars and Celebrities.
-好吧 那 -他们知道些什么
-Well, that's-- -What do they know?
-好 那 -他们有常识吗
- Right, so-- -Do they know things?
-好 -让我们一起拭目以待
- Okay-- - Let's find out.
-是 -铁杆粉丝
- Right-- - Big fan.
我喜欢你们
I like you guys.
喜欢你们这么拼 喜欢你们颜色一致的口红
I like your hustle and I like your matching lipstick.
我来
I am in.
回家去吧 花生
Go home, Goober.
就是 回家吧 花生
Yeah! Go home, Goober!
花生太怂了 他为什么不回家
Goober sucks. Why doesn't he ever go home?
对 花生才是该回家的人
Yeah, Goober's the one who should go home.
-你个怂包 花生 -花生 去死吧
- You suck, Goober! - Hey, Goober! Get murdered!
坐等被♥插♥吧 你个垃圾
Go sit on a sharp dick, you piece of shit.
-大家好 -闭嘴 陶德
- Hey, guys. - Shut up, Todd.
波杰克 听着 我
BoJack, listen, I--
派对克星
Boo! Party foul!
-你把白进汉宫弄到了 -你干嘛
- You knocked over Bucking-can Palace. - Come on!
抱歉 我等下收拾
Uh, sorry, I'll clean that up later.
听他说的话 "等下收拾"
Listen to this guy, "Clean it up later."
自己那一堆多少年都没收拾好
Hasn't picked up his shit in years.
先收拾好自己吧 陶德
Clean up your shit, Todd.
波杰克 我想请你去
BoJack, I wanted to invite you
参加我明晚的毕业表演
to my graduation show tomorrow night.
-什么 我知道你觉得那是邪教
- What? - Look, I know you think it's just a dumb cult,
但你是我最好的朋友
but you're my best friend
如果你能来 那对我真的意义重大
and it would really mean a lot if you came.
我要去地下室练习空间表演了
I'm gonna go down to the basement to practice my space work.
我在这里下楼梯
And here I am going downstairs.
你好
Hello?
波杰克 你现在穿的什么裤子
Hi, Bojack. What kind of pants are you wearing now?
什么 我不知道 正常的裤子
What? I don't know. The normal kind.
是吗 舒服吗 一条舒服的裤子
Yeah? Mm. Are they comfy? A comfy pair of pants?
算是吧 怎么了
I guess. Why?
只是好奇制片厂因你违约
I was just wondering what kind of hit you're gonna take
把你告到吓尿的时候你会多紧张
when the studio sues the pants off you for breach of contract.
他们要告我 你穿的鞋子舒服吗
They're suing me? Also, are you wearing comfortable shoes?
因为你离教训我还远着呢
Because that was a long road to walk to get to that punch line.
-波杰克 我说正经的 -不是吗
- BoJack, this is serious. -We're not just doing bits?
是你先拿裤子说事的
Cause you started it with the pants thing.
你要回到片场去
You need to go back to set.
你不能就这样不干了
You can't just not go to work.
还记得吗 这是你要的
Remember, you wanted this.
你是说你终于要
Are you saying you're finally ready
和你的挚爱过安稳日子了吗
to settle down with yours truly?
千真万确 我也许是匹专业的赛马
Darn tootin'. I may be a professional racehorse,
但我厌倦了转圈跑
but I'm tired of running in circles.
卡
Cut!
完美 但最后那条再拍一遍
Perfect. But let's get that last part again.
你想让我演绎出不同的风格吗
Anything you want me to do differently?
不 我只是想我们能再拍一遍
No, I just think we should get it again.
你懂的 保险起见
You know, for safety.
-开始 -我厌倦了转圈跑
- Action! - I'm tired of running in circles.
再来
And again?
我厌倦了转圈跑
I'm tired of running in circles.
再来五遍怎么样
Why don't we get it like five more times?
我厌倦了转圈跑
I'm tired of running in circles.
我厌倦了转圈跑
I'm tired of running in circles.
我厌倦了转圈跑
I'm tired of running in circles.
我厌倦了转圈跑
I'm tired of running in circles.
我厌倦了转圈跑
I'm tired of running in circles.
再来十遍好了
Let's get it ten more times.
我们成功了
We did it.
现在干什么
What now?
我们死 把内脏从鼻子里扯出来
We die, have our guts ripped out through our noses,
装进这里供奉起来
and get enshrined inside of it.
波杰克 我们谈谈好吗
Hey, BoJack, can I talk to you for a minute?
单独谈谈 好吗
Alone, please?
好消息 我们要去旅游了
So, good news. We're gonna go on a trip.
-就现在 你和我 -什么
- Right now. You and me. - What?
我已经预定了周末的酒店
I already booked us a room for the weekend.
打包行李 我们出发
So pack your bags, let's go.
去哪里 为什么
Where? Why?
不要问了 我们晒太阳去
Less asking, more basking.
我们去阳光明媚的圣巴巴拉
In the sun, that is. Santa Barbara.
我现在没心情...
I'm not really in the mood for--
我觉得一起离开一段时间对我们两个的关系有好处
I think some time away could be really good for us, as a couple.
我知道你因为电影的事很郁闷
I know you've been really bummed out about the movie,
但我觉得整天跟戴安窝在家里
but I don't think moping around the house
对你来说并不怎么好
with Diane all day is particularly healthy.
曾经我只想参演这部电影
All I've ever wanted was to be in this movie,
而你只让我笑脸迎人...
and you just want me to put on a happy face and what...
没错 很多人都不喜欢自己的工作
Yes. There are lots of people who don't like their jobs.
那并不是说要把工作的情绪带回家里
That doesn't mean they have to bring it home with them.
你说得倒是容易
Yeah, that's easy for you to say.
你这话什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
拜托 你是个网络主管
Well, come on. You're a network executive.
你当然不在乎工作了
Of course you don't give a shit about work.
其实我对自己的工作很自豪
I actually have a lot of pride in what I do.
什么 你还自豪
What? You have a lot of pride?
你的工作就是每年生产垃圾
Your job is to pump out garbage every year
满心希望一部分垃圾没有另一部分垃圾那么臭
hoping some of the garbage stinks less than the rest of the garbage
这样你就能悄悄更新垃圾 让所有人继续失望
so you can quietly renew that garbage and keep failing sideways
直到你退休 在比佛利垃圾山庄里
until you retire to a three-point-five bedroom garbage
买♥♥栋3.5个卧室的垃圾
in Beverly Garbage
然后看着你前助理的垃圾
and spend the rest of your life
在这里度过自己的余生
watching your former assistant's garbage.
你这是闹什么闹
I don't know where this is coming from.
你身上发生的一切好事
Every good thing that ever happened to you happened
还不是因为我这样的网络主管
because of network executives like me.
你整天看的剧 你的房♥子 你的事业
That show you spend all day watching, your house, your career--
好棒的房♥子啊 好棒的事业啊 好棒的生活啊
Great house, great career, great life!
一定是这样我才一直都如此幸福开心
That must be why I'm so happy all the time!
-你根本不知道 -我不知道吗
- You don't know-- -I don't know?
我的生活就被一个你这样的网络主管毁了
My life was ruined by a network executive like you.
很遗憾你的生活一直如此艰辛
Well, I'm sorry that things have been so hard for you,
但你不能因此就对我大呼小叫
but that doesn't give you the right to be shitty to me.
我不能跟一个
I can't be around someone
自怨自艾满是负能量的人在一起
who's just fueled by bitterness and negativity.
那你还在这里干什么
Well then, what are you doing here?
发生什么事了 波杰克
What happened, BoJack?
一直以来都是这样
Same thing that always happens.
你不了解我 却先爱上了我
You didn't know me. Then you fell in love with me.
现在你了解我了
And now you know me.
说来有趣
You know, it's funny.
通过玫瑰色眼镜看人时
When you look at someone through rose-colored glasses,
红旗看上去还是旗
all the red flags just look like flags.
-旺达要搬走了 -操 因为我吗
- So, Wanda's moving out. - Oh, shit. Because of me?
不 是因为我
No. Because of me.
很遗憾 你想再看一集《胡闹的小马》吗
I'm sorry. You wanna watch another episode of Horsin' Around?
奥利维亚为了完成学校作业
Where Olivia does the school project
假装一颗蛋是婴儿那集
where she pretends an egg is a baby.
剧透 伊森要做煎蛋哦
Spoiler alert: Ethan needs to make an omelet.
你为什么不回家
Why won't you go home?
我该回家 我知道我该回家
I should. I know I should.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表