剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
At night I heard the cries of children sick and dying.
我忍♥不住在半夜里嚎叫
And I would scream into the night.
闭嘴 闭嘴 小屁孩们
Shut up! Shut up, children!
但这魔鬼般的哭声始终缠绕着我
But the phantom cries would not abate.
所以我仅仅带着
And so I began my travels,
指南针和对冒险的渴望
with little more than a compass,
还有好几箱没卖♥♥掉的暖手筒
a yearning for adventure,
踏上了旅程
and several crates full of unsold muffs.
我知道 这个世界上还有很多人等着我来帮助
I knew there were people out there just waiting for my help.
戴安 这是锦子
Diane, this is Kinko.
我叫锦子
I am Kinko.
在他的语言里 "锦子"是指
In his language, it means,
父母死于叛乱 而且年纪轻轻
orphan whose parents were murdered by rebels and will die young,
就可能死于疟疾的孤儿
probably from Malaria.
你好 锦子 我是戴安
Hi, Kinko. I'm Diane.
情景喜剧 女主角与戴安同名
我名字代表我父母喜欢看《欢乐酒店》
It means, my parents liked the show Cheers.
《欢乐酒店》 你真棒 你太棒了
Cheers! Oh, you're good. You're very good.
当塞巴斯蒂安·圣·克莱尔说你真棒的时候
When Sebastian St. Clair says you're good,
会让你想相信自己真的很棒
you want to believe that you really are good.
你相信你和塞巴斯蒂安一样
That you, like Sebastian,
都是某个大集体中的一份子
are part of something bigger than just yourself.
有那么一瞬间 你会真的这么觉得
And for a moment, you feel like you are.
锦子拉屎了
Oh, Kinko made a mess.
现在我终于明白
Now I finally realize that a
抱三个孩子比得三个冠军更可贵
triple hug is way more valuable than a Triple Crown.
卡 过了
And cut. Neat.
午餐时间到
Let's break for lunch.
凯尔西 这简直是噩梦
Kelsey, this is a nightmare.
我今天被迫碰了三个小屁孩 有一个还黏乎乎的
I had to touch three children today, and one of them was sticky.
没错 就是你 把你的脏手洗干净 小鬼
Yeah, it was you. Wash your damn hands, you gremlin.
波杰克 抱歉我们无能为力
BoJack, there's nothing we can do.
不 这不能怪你
No, this isn't you.
我看过你的所有作品
I've seen everything you've done.
你的电影刺♥激♥又逼真 全都很赞
Your films are challenging and gritty, and they're great.
我才不是因为里面全是女同才这么说
I'm not just saying that because they're full of lesbians.
好吧 就算我想拍尼克松那场戏
Look, even if I wanted to finish that Nixon scene,
我们也没有总统办公室的布景
we don't have an Oval Office set.
约巴林达那的尼克松图书馆里就有一个
There's one at the Nixon Library in Yorba Linda.
你怎么连这都知道
Why on earth do you know that?
在《胡闹的小马》第三季里
In Season Three of Horsin' Around,
那匹马当选总统
the horse got elected president
然后我们就去了那拍
and we shot on location.
我们可以偷溜进图书馆 游击式拍摄
We can sneak into the library and get the shot, guerilla-style.
龟泰伯一定会喜欢的
Once Turteltaub sees it, he'll love it,
然后我们就能拍出大家都满意的电影
and we can make the movie we both want to make.
-好吧 我们去吧 -太好啦
- Okay, I'm in. Let's do it. - All right!
他们真让你的角色当总统了吗
Did they really make your character president?
只有第三季里
Only for Season Three.
在第四季里发现这全部都是梦
In Season Four, it turned out it was all a dream.
我的专机叫"空马一号♥"
They called my airplane Air Horse One.
副总统是一头叫斑马兄的嘻哈斑马
And the vice president was a hip-hop zebra named Zebro.
-不会吧 -好吧 这季拍得不是最好
- Come on. - It wasn't our best season.
不过往好了说 也不是最差的
But on the bright side, was not our worst.
理查德·尼克松总统图书馆
第一步 我们去尼克松图书馆
Step one, we go to the Nixon Library...
然后把模型偷出来
and steal the scale model.
欢迎来到我的图书馆
Welcome to my library.
我是尼克松
I'm Nixon.
是的 有人说我长得像尼克松
Yeah, you know, some people say I look like Nixon.
才不是因为他是我爸什么的呢
Not because he's my dad or anything.
那太疯狂了 尼克松才不是我爸
That's crazy. Nixon's not my dad.
但如果你有什么关于尼克松的问题
But if you have any questions about Nixon,
我很乐意回答
I'd be happy to answer them.
好的 我有一个问题
Yeah, I have a question. Um...
那个出口指示灯是尼克松小时候家里装的吗
Is that the lighted exit sign from Nixon's boyhood home?
不 那只是个普通的出口指示灯
Uh, no, that's just an exit sign.
-那是... -走你
- Is that... - Here we go.
他在白宫用过的直饮水龙头吗
the handicapped drinking fountain he used in the White House?
不 那只是个普通的龙头
No, just a normal drinking fountain.
-再坚持一下 -还有一个问题
- Hang on. - One more.
-那个烟雾报♥警♥器是... -不是
-Is that the smoke alarm--? - No.
所以总统办公室在这里 男厕所隔壁
So the Oval Office is right here, next to the men's room.
我记得这么清楚是因为拍《胡闹的小马》
I remember because Season Three
第三季的时候我嗑了一整年药
of Horsin' Around was a big cocaine year for me.
当总统压力大嘛
All the pressures of being president.
那我们怎么溜进去
I don't see how we'll pull this off.
我们需要一支爆破小队
We're gonna need a crack team.
首先 我们要找到城里最好的撬锁匠
First, we gotta get the best lock-pick in the city.
-没兴趣 -好吧
- Not interested. - Okay.
那就城里第二好的撬锁匠
The second best lock-pick in the city.
-没门 我不干 -懂了
- No way I'm doing that. - Got it.
好吧 随便哪个撬锁匠
A lock-pick.
陶德 你懂撬锁吗
Todd, can you pick locks?
-略懂 -太棒了 欢迎你加入
- Kind of. - Great. You're in.
我们需要一位身手矫健的"猫贼"
We'll need an expert cat burglar.
好吧 终于能看《傲骨贤妻》了
All right, Good Wife, let's see what you got.
卡洛琳公主
Hey, Princess Carolyn!
凯尔西和我准备溜进尼克松图书馆
Kelsey and I are gonna break into the Nixon library
偷♥拍♥一段《一代骄马》的镜头
to steal a shot for our Secretariat movie.
这是一次秘密的疯狂行动
It's a super-sneaky, kooky caper
对你一点好处也没有
that stands to benefit you in no way.
你要参加吗
Are you in?
楼下的给我闭嘴
Hey! Shut up down there!
-你给我闭嘴 -我就不
- You shut up! - Make me!
你有问题的话可以找我的经纪人
Hey, you got a problem? Take it up with my agent,
你的楼下邻居卡洛琳公主
your downstairs neighbor Princess Carolyn.
我们需要找人来演切克斯
We'll need someone to play Checkers.
芝加哥 艾尔·卡彭[走私集团]
Hey, Chicago! Al Capone, deep dish.
伊森·霍克知道什么
What does Ethan Hawke know?
今晚见分晓 上芝加哥熊
We'll find out tonight. Da Bears.
波杰克 我倒是想帮你
BoJack, I'd love to help you out,
但我在忙着给收视率最高的
but I'm super-busy recording promos
全新游戏节目录制广♥告♥
for television's highest-rated new game show.
估计我们也不需要你
You know what? We can probably do it without you.
好吧 下一个是西雅图
OK. This next one's for Seattle.
西雅图 太空针塔 星巴克
Hey, Seattle! Space Needle, Starbucks.
伊森·霍克知道什么 今晚见分晓 下雨
What does Ethan Hawke know? We'll find out tonight. Rain.
真是太可惜了
It's too bad though because
我真的觉得我能帮到你们
I could really bring a lot to this project.
我又想了想 切克斯估计都不会被拍进去
Actually, the more I think about it, Checkers wouldn't even be in the shot.
这不过就是骄马的一场戏
It's just a single on Secretariat.
得州韦科 太悲剧了 伊森·霍克知道什么
Hey, Waco, Texas! Terrible tragedy. What does Ethan Hawke know?
今晚见分晓 请节哀
We'll find out tonight. So sorry.
算了 当我没问
You know what? Forget I even asked.
-你还不如强迫我 我♥干♥还不行 -好
- Twist my arm, why don't you? I'll do it. - Okay.
好莱乌山高级监狱
最后 我们还需要一位犯罪大♥师♥
Finally, we'll need a criminal mastermind.
性格演员玛格·马丁戴尔 你一直表现良好
Character actress Margo Martindale, you've been a model prisoner.
我很高兴已经服刑完毕
I'm glad I served my time.
但现在我已经准备好继续生活
But now I'm ready to move on with my life
重新接一些受评论家好评的
and get back to doing small roles
电影电视剧里的小角色
in critically-acclaimed films and television shows.
批准出狱
手表 包 口红
Watch, purse, lipstick,
艾美奖最佳客串女演员奖
Emmy Award for Best Guest Actress.
我需要你帮我闯入一个地方
I need your help with a break-in.
波杰克 我都出狱两分钟了
BoJack, I've been out of prison for two minutes.
你怎么才来
What took you so long?
凯尔西 花生酱先生和我要闯入图书馆
Kelsey, Mr. Peanutbutter and I are gonna break into the library.
但问题是 那里全是警♥察♥
But the problem is, the place is crawling with cops.
没错 他们现在处于高度警戒状态
Yes, apparently they're on high alert
因为有个白♥痴♥昨晚偷走了这个模型
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表