剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
- I feel different. - Now, son--
陶德 陶德是谁
Todd? Who's Todd?
我的名字叫托德[丑八怪] 托德·查韦
My name's Toad. Toad Chavay.
我要去拿我的饮料了
And I gotta get my bubble on.
机器 给我吐出来
Machine? Squirt me. Hi-yah!
这不就行了 机器
That'll do, machine.
看看这些《胡闹得小马》的粉丝
Look at all this Horsin' Around fan correspondence
给赫比发来的信 真了不起
Herb received in the post. Capital!
伙计们
Guys.
有人已经把赫比的金子拿走了
Someone already got to Herb's gold.
见鬼
Oh, shit.
里面有好些毛发呢
There's a bunch of fur in here.
这是熊毛
It's bear fur.
我认得 我继父就是只熊
I can tell. My stepdad was a bear.
赫比的护士是只熊 你觉得她知道金子的事吗
Herb's nurse is a bear. You think she knew about this gold?
听听这封信 我觉得可能是条线索
Hey, listen to this letter. I think it might be a clue.
亲爱的赫比 刚读完你的小说
"Dear Herb, just finished reading your novel.
简直太棒了
It's phenomenal.
我嫉妒死了 真希望那是我写的
I'm jealous. I wish I wrote it.
真挚的 亨利·温克勒
Sincerely, Henry Winkler,
《法律与秩序:特殊受害者》中参演过一集的那个人
the guy from that one episode of Law & Order: SVU."
赫比写过小说吗
Herb wrote a novel?
你看起来可真瘦 你是不是在健身
You look thin. Did you get into CrossFit?
不 萨拉·琳 我要死了
No, Sarah Lynn, I'm dying.
不管那是什么 绝对是能让人暴瘦的
Whatever it is, it is super slimming.
我挺羡慕嫉妒恨的
I am for totes jel over here.
是直肠癌
It's rectal cancer.
有人在吃饭呢
Some of us are eating.
我叫你过来是想请你帮个忙的
Look, the reason I called you is because I need a favor.
想让我泄露张艳照做慈善吗
Want me to leak a nude pic for charity?
希望你能严肃点
I want you to sober up.
首先 你很粗鲁 其次 很恶心
First of all, rude. Second, gross.
最后 我凭啥
And third, why?
我可以给你提供一份很重要的工作
I have a very important job for you,
但如果你一直这样浑浑噩噩的
but if you're zonked out all the time,
我不确定我能否相信你
I'm not sure I can trust you with the responsibility.
不 我可以的 我明天就去戒毒
No! I can do it! I'll get clean tomorrow.
我是说明天 对吧
I said tomorrow, right?
我一直在写一本小说
I've been working on this novel.
我希望能流芳百世
I wanna be remembered for something.
结果我所做的一切
All I ever did was that
不过是一部被抢走的傻♥逼♥情景喜剧
stupid sitcom that got ripped away from me.
但现在 有了这本书 我就有好作品了
But now, with this book, I have something good.
我告诉你 这本书就是金子
I'm telling you, this book is gold.
是我伟大的杰作
It's my Kazzaz-terpiece.
我希望你能保证在我死后把这本书出版
I want you to make sure it gets published after I die.
绝对没问题
You can count on me.
敬生命 吸毒会害死你哟
To life, huh? It'll kill you.
天呐 金子就是他的手稿
Oh, my God, the gold is his manuscript.
赫比让我保证一定要在他死后把那书出版的
Herb made me promise to get it published after he died.
结果你现在才想起来吗
And you're just remembering this now?
没错 我要记的事情太多了 K粉都没效了
Yeah, I'm remembering a lot of stuff. The ketamine's wearing off.
天呐 你就是《胡闹的小马》里的另一个小孩
Oh, my God, you were the other kid on Horsin' Around.
所以你才一整天都跟着我们
That's why you've been following us around all day.
那么除了亨利·温克勒 谁都没读过这书
So no one's read this book except for Henry Winkler
而这本书现在不见了吗
and now the book is missing?
他肯定一直等着赫比死
He must have been waiting for Herb to die
这样他就能偷了那本书以自己的名义出版了
so he could steal the book and publish it himself.
但结果癌症好转了
But then when the cancer went into remission--
天呐
Oh, my God.
伙计们 我觉得那场车祸不是意外
Guys, I don't think that car crash was an accident.
我认为赫比也许是被谋杀的
I think Herb might have been murdered!
怎么回事
What's going on?
有公♥司♥要兼并吗
Something about a merger?
我叫陶德 宝贝
My name's Toad, baby.
棒
Yeah.
简直顶呱呱啊
Coolsville, daddy-o.
看这里
Oh, lookie here.
棒
Yeah.
干什么 那是我的车
Yo! That's my bike!
难道是我♥干♥的吗
Did I do that?
该死 我知道我该生气
Damn. I know I should be mad,
但那家伙太酷了
but that guy's just so cool.
等河水终于停了
And when the river finally stopped,
赫比走向一个可怜的加村小孩
Herb went over to a poor little Ottawan boy
跟他说 孩子 现在有水了
and he said, "Son, you have water now."
很多人穷尽一生
You know, a lot of people go their whole lives
却从不关心
and they never give a damn.
但赫比他关心海狸
But Herb? He gave those beavers a dam.
好美的故事
That was beautiful.
显然你们关系很特殊
You clearly had a special relationship.
我们本来打算把赫比的骨灰撒去大海
We were gonna sprinkle Herb over the ocean,
但他的安息之处
but his resting place
应该更有意义 你觉得呢
should be someplace meaningful, don't you think?
要不你把他的骨灰带去渥太华然后撒在那里吧
Why don't you take this up to Ottawa and spread his ashes there.
记得要拍视频哦
And make sure you take a video,
到时候我给在场的每个人邮件一份
and I'll e-mail blast it to everyone here.
这样我们好永远记住你们伟大的友谊啊
So we can always remember your great friendship.
大家都停下
Everybody, stop!
亨利·温克勒是个冷血杀手
Henry Winkler is a stone-cold killer!
什么 我不是杀手
What? I'm not a killer.
除非你是指阴郁杀手
Unless you mean killer of gloom,
因为我所到之处一定会充满欢声笑语
because I bring joy everywhere I go.
你是指我是阴郁杀手
Did you mean "Killer of gloom
因为我所到之处一定会充满欢声笑语吗
because I bring joy everywhere I go"?
你明知道我不是那个意思
You know that's not what I meant.
你谋杀了赫比 他死了你就可以以自己的名义
You murdered Herb so you could publish his book
出版他的书了
of your own name.
但我们不会让你抢走他的遗产 亨利·温克勒
But we're not gonna let you steal his legacy, Henry Winkler.
我就害怕会发生这种事
I was afraid this would happen.
-不好 他有枪 -不好了
- Oh, no, he's got a gun! - Oh, no!
什么
What?
不 赫比的书在我这里
No, I have Herb's book.
我没有杀赫比 但我偷来了他的手稿
I didn't kill Herb, but I did steal his manuscript.
-偷来好烧掉 -什么
- So that I could burn it. - What?
因为写的实在太烂了
Because it's terrible.
我自己来看看
Well, I'll see for myself.
十九世纪三十年代加利福尼亚的空气
"The air in 1830s California
弥漫着欢声笑语花的芳香
was fragrant with the flowers of laughter
以及冒险的烟味儿
and the smoke of adventure."
什么鬼
What?
他死后 我和蒂娜一致认为
After he died, Tina and I agreed
绝对不能让这本书出版
we couldn't let the book get published.
否则会把赫比变成大笑柄的
It would have turned Herb into a laughingstock.
木匠的儿子是个饥饿的孩子
"The carpenter's boy was a hungry boy.
他想吃松脆饼 但也对生活点点点饥饿
Hungry for crumpets. But also hungry, dot, dot, dot, for life."
他真的把点点点写出来了
He literally wrote out "Dot, dot, dot."
虽说萝卜白菜各有所爱 但他也太乱来了
I know there's no accounting for taste, but come on.
他说得对 赫比想留下点什么 但已经留下了
He's right. Herb wanted a legacy, but he already has one.
大家都爱《胡闹的小马》 这个会毁了他的
People loved Horsin' Around. This would only ruin that.
抱歉我说你是杀人犯
I'm sorry I accused you of murder,
美国电视传奇亨利·温克勒
American TV legend Henry Winkler.
不用道歉
No need to apologize.
你觉得赫比的死有可疑之处 想给他一个意义
You ascribed a mystery to Herb's death to give it meaning.
但死亡本身就没有意义
But there is no meaning in death.
所以死亡才让人害怕
That's why it's so terrifying.
只是相信你为了他的书杀了他
It was just easier to believe that you killed him for his book
比相信他白白死了容易
than believe that he just died for nothing.
白白死了不丢人
There is no shame in dying for nothing.
大多数人都是白死
That's why most people die.
我只是想做出点弥补
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表