剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
- Just get behind me, BoJack. - No sudden moves.
冷静点 打穿船体可就糟了
Be reasonable. You wouldn't wanna puncture the hull.
尤其是我手里还有颗烟雾弹时 看招
Especially not when I have this smoke bomb. Ka-pow!
-不见了 他们去那儿了 -开玩笑吧
- I've lost them. Where did they go? - Seriously?
感受我火焰喷射器之威吧
Now feel the wrath of my flamethrower.
算你倒霉 我们擦了防晒霜
Too bad we're wearing sunscreen
防晒指数一百万能让我们抵御烈焰
with SPF a million which protects against flamethrowers.
不
Oh, no.
让我们来用掐掐机器人了结你们
Now we finish this with our strangle machine.
哔哔啵啵 机器人
Beep, boop, boop. Machine?
-给我掐死他们 -不 波杰克 救我
- Strangle those guys. - Ugh! BoJack, help.
老实说你根本就没事
There is literally nothing happening to you.
你不懂的 如果你死在即兴剧里就真的死了
You don't understand, if you die in improv, you die in real life.
蠢毙了 好吧 那我就有台杀♥警♥卫机好了
So stupid. Fine. I guess I have a guard killing machine?
哔哔啵啵
Beep, boop, beep.
不 我家里有老婆孩子
No. I have a wife and children.
虽然他们是表演出来的 但对我来说是真的
Well, they're improvised, but they're real to me.
这就是结局了吗
Can this be the end?
这整艘船上都是傻♥逼♥
This whole ship is full of idiots.
哔哔啵啵
Beep, boop.
快快快
Come on, come on, come on.
快点 陶德 就快下来了
Come on, come on, Todd. Almost there.
等等 你去哪里
Wait. Where are you going?
抱歉 即兴表演很有意思也很棒
Sorry, improv is fun and great and everything,
但你们太深陷其中了
but you guys are really into improv.
我要跟我的朋友走了
I'm gonna go with my friend.
你的朋友 我不知道这个人是你的朋友
Your friend? I didn't realize this man was your friend.
如果这样的话 那你跟他走吧 陶德
Well, then, by all means, go with him, Todd.
但是 我觉得
But, see, I thought
就是他毁了你的摇滚歌♥剧吧
this was the man who sabotaged your rock opera.
就是他一直虐待你
The one who constantly abuses you
让你在院子里用一根水管洗澡吧
and makes you shower with a hose in the yard.
我邀请他去的
I invited him to.
就是他从你们认识之日起
The one who's never said a kind word to you
从没对你说过一句好话吧
the entire time you've known him.
这个人确定是你朋友吗 陶德
Is this your friend, Todd?
不止你说的那么简单
It's more complicated than that.
是吗 我们才是你的朋友 陶德
Is it? We're your friends, Todd.
不仅如此 我们是一家人
More than that, we're a family.
-我 -土豆饼
- I, uh... - Hash browns.
-什么 我听到有人说土豆饼
- What? - I heard hash browns.
玛莎 你看到我的土豆饼了吗
Martha, did you see my hash browns?
天哪 你们能消停一会儿吗
Oh, my God, do you ever turn it off?
那是土豆饼 不是煎饼
It was hash browns, not pancakes.
你搬去我家住的第一个早上
The first morning you stayed with me.
你一直做土豆饼 我就一直吃
You kept making them and I kept eating them
然后我吐在游泳池里了
and then I threw up in the pool.
你看到我吐了你也吐了
That made you throw up in the pool.
然后因为你吐了我生你的气了
Then I got mad at you for throwing up in my pool.
但是你说"我会清理干净"
But, you said, "I'll clean it up."
我清理干净了吗
And did I clean it up?
没有 我找水池清理人员清理的
No. You didn't. I had to call the pool cleaner.
你说 谢谢你让我住在这里
And you said, "Thank you for letting me stay here.
我没有其他地方可去了
I don't have anywhere else to go."
我还记得你说
And I remember when you said that,
"我没有其他地方可去"时
"I don't have anywhere else to go,"
因为那时我自我感觉很好
Because I felt good about myself.
我不是很经常有那种感觉
And I don't feel that way a lot.
让你留下跟我一起住
Letting you stay with me
是我有意做的最棒的一件事
was the best thing I ever did on purpose.
我从没跟你说过 但我应该告诉你的
I don't think I ever told you that. But I should have.
因为你是我最好的朋友 陶德
Because you're my best friend, Todd.
我说实话 如果刚才那番话都是编造的
I'm not gonna lie, if you just made all that up,
那真是不错的即兴表演
that was some really good improv.
惺惺相惜
Game recognize game.
-你怎么有艘船 -我不记得了
- Why do you have a boat? - Uh, I don't remember.
王子来电
喂 王子吗
Hello? Prince?
听着蠢蛋 有个纽约的剧作家
Listen, bozo, I keep getting calls
一直给我打电♥话♥ 她真的很想跟你谈谈
from this New York playwright, she really wants to talk to you.
她说你认识她 叫吉尔·皮尔
She says you know her, Jill Pill?
吉尔·皮尔
Jill Pill?
记得吗 显然她在你的剧组工作过
Ring any bells? Apparently, she worked on your TV show.
-《胡闹的小马》吗 -不是 别的
- Horsin' Around? - No, actually. The other TV show.
别的 操 吉尔啊
Other TV show? Oh, shit. Jill.
我要搬新办公室了
I'm moving into the new office
赫比的骨灰还在我这里
and I got Herb's ashes here.
我不知道该怎么处理
I really don't know what to do with this thing.
-你要吗 -好
- Do you want it? - Yeah.
我怎么带来了你这个蠢货
Why did I take you with me?
赫比
赫比喜欢孤儿
Herb loved orphans.
大部分是因为孤儿可以作为一些烂梗
Mostly as a delivery apparatus for hackneyed punchlines
还有恶心的多愁善感的桥梁 但他还是喜欢
and mawkish sentimentality, but still.
我们会尽心尽力纪念他的
And we will do our part to honor his legacy.
-赫逼是谁 -什么
- Hey, who's Jerb? - What?
赫逼·哈...为什么写的是赫逼·哈萨克
Jerb Ka-- Why does it say "Jerb Kazzaz?"
你邮件里写的是赫逼 我就转发给了做牌匾的人
Your e-mail said "Jerb." I forwarded it to the plaque guy.
-难道不是 -显然是我打错了啊
- Is it not--? - No, obviously that was a typo.
我为什么会让孤儿院
Why would I want to dedicate the orphanage
纪念一个叫赫逼·哈萨克的人
to the memory of Jerb Kazzaz?
好像地中海风味餐厅里
Kind of sounds like something
他们会给你上的什么东西
you'd get at a Mediterranean restaurant,
但是没吃完
but wouldn't finish.
然后服务生会说
And the waiter would say,
"要我帮您打包这道赫逼哈萨克吗"
"You want me to box up this jerb kazzaz for you?"
-你会说 不要 -得改一下
- And you'd say, "No." - You gotta fix this.
真的吗 我们花了很多钱做这块匾
Really? We spent a lot of money on this plaque, you know?
-还有衬衫 -赫逼的孩子
- And on the T-shirts. - Jerb's kids?
不是赫逼 是赫比
No, there's no Jerb. It's Herb.
衬衫上印的是赫逼 我就照衬衫上来了
T-shirt's say Jerb so I'm going by the T-shirts.
其实赫比可能会觉得这样很有趣
You know, Herb would probably think that this is pretty funny
-你竟然他的名字都弄错 -是的
- that you couldn't even get this right. - Yeah. He would.
-所以 某种程度说 -嗯
- So, in a way... - Yeah.
你想吃地中海风味料理吗
You wanna get some Mediterranean food?
你真是我肚子里的蛔虫
You read my mind.
天哪 肺要炸了
Oh, God. Lungs on fire.
烦死 我讨厌这个 跑步太烦人了
Crap. I hate this. Running is terrible.
糟到不能再糟
Everything is the worst.
天哪 天哪
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
会变容易的
It gets easier.
每天都会容易一点点
Every day, it gets a little easier.
-是吗 -但是你得每天都坚持跑
- Yeah? - But you gotta do it every day.
这才是难的部分 但是却会让跑步变容易
That's the hard part. But it does get easier.
好吧
Okay.
*I sleep in late*
*Another day*
*Oh, what a wonder*
*Oh, what a waste*
*It's a Monday*
*It's so mundane*
*What exciting things will happen today?*
*I want to grow tomatoes on the front steps*
*Sunflowers, bean sprouts sweet corn and radishes*
*I feel proactive*
*I pull out weeds*
*All of the sudden I'm having trouble breathing in*
*I'm having trouble breathing in*
*I'm having trouble breathing in*
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表