剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
还沾上了肉汁 我穿去参加艾美奖的
With the meat juice stains? The one I wore to the Emmys.
不知道 我得走了 波杰克马上就来了
I don't know. I gotta go. BoJack's gonna be here any minute.
你找过客厅衣柜了吗
Did you check the hall closet?
戴着这玩意我什么都看不到
I can't see anything in this stupid thing.
我明白 花生酱先生
I know, Mr. Peanutbutter.
但医生说你得再戴一星期
But the doctor says you gotta keep it on for one more week.
我看起来跟白♥痴♥一样
I look like an idiot.
你看起来非常靠谱
You look very responsible.
大手帕能让我好看点吗
Is the bandana doing anything?
同事你好啊 上班第一天对吧
Hey, work buddy, first day on the job, huh?
标签"美好的一天从新工作开始
Hashtag "Great day to start fresh at a new job,
真诚的 波杰克"
sincerely, BoJack."
-呼叫戴安 -不敢相信你要拼车
- @Diane. - Can't believe you wanted to carpool.
总得拯救地球 戴安
Gotta save the planet, Diane.
这不是马男波杰克吗
Hey, is that BoJack Horseman?
骑士我也不知道 因为我看不到周围的东西
I really don't know because I have no peripheral vision.
连嗅觉都要丧失了 各位
Going off of smell here. Folks.
花生酱先生 你还好吗
Mr. Peanutbutter, how the hell are you?
热爱我的生活 老兄
Loving it, buddy. Loving life.
兄弟 我支持你
Brother, I am right there with you.
我有崭新的姿态 我也热爱生活
I got a brand-new attitude and I am also loving life.
戴安 看我们 一对热爱生活的人
Diane, look at us. A couple life-lovers over here.
你这是新头套吗 看起来真精神 小酱
Is that a new cone? Looking sharp, PB.
是新头套 能一眼看出我戴头套吗
It is a new cone. Is it really obvious I'm wearing a cone?
根本发觉不了 因为你有着王者的笑容
Didn't notice. Because you've got the smile of a winner.
-怎么回事 -我得戴着头套
- What's going on? - I have to wear the cone
才不会咬到我上周
so I don't gnaw on the stitches I had to get
砸碎镜子而缝的针口
when I punched a mirror last week.
我喝多了以为我的映像是另外一条狗
I got drunk and thought my reflection was another dog.
我被那只狗气疯了
I was so mad at that other dog.
他穿着我的衣服
He was wearing my clothes.
我们都经历过那种事 兄弟
We've all been there, brother.
我还是不知道发生了什么
I don't understand what's happening.
有人在我左边说话了吗
Did someone say something to the left of me?
戴安 宝贝 是你吗
Diane, sweetheart, is that you?
这末不如就我们两人安排个活动吧
Hey, why don't we just us two schedj a hang for this 'kend?
我现在管周末叫"末"
"'Kend" is how I say weekend now.
太好了
Uh, I love that.
这末我有两张石演的门票
And I got a pair of tix to the 'Stones show this 'kend.
-想去吗 -滚石乐队吗
- Wanna go? - The Rolling Stones?
什么 不不 超大声合唱团
What? Oh, no, no, no. The Mighty Mighty Bosstones.
我并不怎么了解那帮人
You know I'm not really familiar with that outfit,
但我愿意尝试新鲜事物
but I do love trying new things.
-你到底是谁 -总之我们要上班了
- Who are you? - Anyway, we gotta get to work.
和你聊天很开心 花生酱先生
It was really great talking to you, Mr. Peanutbutter.
好吧 祝你好运 好伙计
All right, break a leg, good buddy.
戴安 波杰克准备走了
Diane, BoJack's ready to go.
你在哪宝贝 准备好了吗
Where are you, sweetheart? Are you ready?
房♥屋是家的象征
The house is a metaphor for a home.
幸福是改变的象征
Happiness is a metaphor for change.
幸福是...
Happiness is a metaphor--
-我们要去哪 -吓我一跳
- Where are we going? - Oh, my God.
波杰克 这位是灯芯绒杰克逊
BoJack, this is Corduroy Jackson-Jackson,
他跟你联袂主演
your costar.
-你好 伙计 -我是灯芯绒杰克逊
- Hey, man. - Corduroy Jackson-Jackson.
对了 那个内衣家伙
Oh, right, the underwear guy.
内衣模特演员舞者梦想家
Underwear model/actor/dancer/dreamer.
我也是你的头号♥粉丝 能和你共事
Also, you know, I'm a huge fan. I'm so excited/amped/pumped
我超级激动兴奋打鸡血
to be working with you. Yeah.
那可太好了真棒无法言表
Hey, man, that's fantastic/great/I-ran-out-of-things.
你好 凯尔西·詹尼斯吗
Hi. Kelsey Jannings?
看情况
That depends.
-你是我前妻的律师吗 -我是戴安
- Are you my ex-wife's lawyer? - I'm Diane.
我是来做角色顾问的
I'm here to be a character consultant.
-什么 -制片厂打电♥话♥叫我来的
- What? - I got a call from the studio.
知道了 你干嘛不站在那边
Yeah. Okay. Why don't you stand over there
保证电缆不会绊倒别人
and make sure no one trips over that cable?
这根电缆吗
This cable?
你给我准备好一千块了吗
Do you have a thousand dollars for me?
-什么 -因为我每跟你说话一分钟
- What? - Because each minute I spend talking to you,
就相当于浪费一千块
that's how much money I'm wasting.
-抱歉 -这个家伙是谁
- Oh. Sorry. - Hey, who's this guy?
-谁让他进来的 -我刚...
- Who let this guy in? - I just--
他长了张挺逗的脸 我喜欢
He's got a real funny face. I like your face, guy.
-谢谢 -多可爱的脸蛋 吃饼干吗
- Thank you. - What a cute funny face. You wannna cookie?
有人能给他块饼干吗
Can someone get this guy a cookie?
他有张让人舒心的脸 我喜欢看
He's got a soothing face and I like looking at it.
就像马蒂斯的画
Like a Matisse painting.
各位 请大家听我说话好吗
Guys, guys, could I get everyone's attention, please?
注意电缆 别绊倒了
Oh, watch out for the cable. Don't trip over the cable.
我想告诉大家 来这里我倍感荣幸
I just want everyone to know what an honor it is to be here.
我一直崇拜骄马这个角色
Secretariat has always been a personal hero of mine.
这个复杂的角色需要精准而灵巧的诠释
A complex role that requires a precise touch and a deft hand
我迫不及待要积极诠释这一角色了
and I just can't wait to tackle it head-on.
真的是我莫大的荣幸
It's truly an honor.
合十致敬
Namaste.
说得好 在这个场景中
Neat. So, in this scene,
骄马处在人生最低谷
Secretariat's at his lowest.
他刚输掉了第一场比赛
He just lost his first race,
他父亲被送去黏胶工厂
his father was sent to the glue factory.
这是黑暗时刻
It's a dark moment.
-没问题 -22幕第1场 第1条
- You got it. - Scene 22 alpha, take one.
开始
Action!
你好 骄马
Hey, Secretariat.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
-你好 -戴安
- Hello? - Diane!
你不知道你不能和我
I can't tell you how disappointed
一起来北科尔多♥维♥亚 我有多失望
I am you're not here with me in Northern Cordovia.
我太失望了
I'm incredibly disappointed. Boo!
我以为我无法胜任 但我做到了
I didn't think I could do it, but I did it.
我非常了不起
I'm amazing.
塞巴斯蒂安 我知道你眼下工作很重要
Sebastian, I know you're doing important work.
但我不能不顾一切飞到第三世界
But I couldn't just drop everything and fly to the Third World.
-我才刚结婚 而且 -戴安
- I just got married, and-- - Diane.
不断有人死去 我在亲眼见证
People are dying, and I'm witnessing it.
我需要有人见证我的见证
And I need people to witness me witnessing it.
我知道 三个月后我就过去
I know, and I'll be there in three months,
电影的事一结束就去
as soon as I'm done on the movie.
这事也很重要
This is also important.
算是吧
In a way.
算你走运 三个月后这里也会是
Well, lucky for you, there'll still be just as much famine
一样的饥荒 战乱和破败不堪
and war and devastation in three months.
我还没死呢
I'm not dead yet.
是啊 我真走运
Yep. Lucky me.
我们还在拍呢 各位
We're still rolling, people.
波杰克 这一幕里骄马很伤心
So, BoJack, in this scene, Secretariat is sad, right?
他担心他会丢掉奖学金
Afraid he's gonna lose his scholarship.
知道了 悲伤嘛 太简单了
Oh, sure. Yeah, sad. Of course. Duh.
好了开始吧 开拍
Okay, here we go. Action.
嘿 骄马
Hey, Secretariat.
你来这儿干嘛啊
What are you doing here?
演得也太烂了 我知道 继续拍吧
That was bad. I know that was bad. Let's keep it rolling.
-要不要拍我说了算 -好吧
- I'll say when to keep rolling. - Okay.
你来这儿干嘛啊 这次不错吧
What are you doing here? Did we get it?
看你这脸色是不行啊
I can tell by your face that we didn't get it.
好吧 我再试一遍 你来这儿...
All right, let me try again. What are you doing--?
对不起 我对这台词不是很满意
I'm sorry. I am having trouble with the words.
我能不能稍微随性发挥一下
Is it okay if I play around with it a bit?
你啥时候来的啊 对不起 我懂了懂了
When did you get here? Sorry, no. Got it. Got it. Got it.
天啊 这光线也太强了
Man, these lights are bright, huh?
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表