剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
好吧 我们把她救出来
All right. Let's bust her out.
好棒 之后你能给我买♥♥个iPad吗
Yes! Okay, and afterwards, will you get me an iPad?
-什么 没门 -但我真想要iPad
- What? No. - But I really want an iPad.
也许你不会理解我
Maybe you wouldn't understand.
别得寸进尺
Don't push it.
洛杉矶县法♥院♥
好了好了 我们达成一致
All right, all right, we've agreed.
脱缰野马
他是匹脱缰的野马 但他会得到教训的
He's a loose cannon, but he gets results.
-这我承认 -现在你们去逮捕罪犯
- I can live with that. - Now, you go bust those perps.
你们需要唱反调的人 照本宣科的新人
You'll need a maverick, a by-the-book rookie,
还有一个差一周就退休的抠门老手
and a curmudgeonly veteran one week from retirement.
行动 行动
Go, go, go!
重大新闻
我们得到消息
We have received word
警方现在正在前往绅士农场的路上
that authorities are now en route to Gentle Farms
试图先发制人将家禽缉拿归案
in an attempt to preempt the pursued poultry at the pass.
我们这个事情有图像吗 图像在哪
Do we have a graphic for this? No? Where's the graphic?
不 图像出来我才会继续
No, I'm not gonna go on until we have a graphic.
那就现做 我等着 全国观众稍等
So, make one. I'll wait. Yeah, hold on, America,
兰迪得好好弄明白怎么做好工作
Randy's gotta figure out how to do his job.
因为如果没有图像的话 兰迪
Because if I don't have a graphic, Randy,
刚换到我们台的观众...
people who are just tuning in--
我为什么要跟你解释
Why am I explaining this to you?
这是新闻工作基本的...
This is basic journalistic--
我发誓 我们马上回来
I swear to God! We'll be right back!
只要把千斤顶放在正确的支撑位
Just got to place the jack in the right jack apparatus.
对 我就
There, I have got--
不 我不知道我在干什么
No. Just kidding, I have no idea what I'm doing.
我刚才在演戏 超级像吧
That was me acting. Pretty convincing performance, huh?
也许我还能再
There's more to me--
你能有一刻
Are you capable of experiencing a single moment
不自吹自擂吗
that you don't then make about you?
你怎么计划从这里出去
What was your plan to get out of here?
我不知道 某个乡下人某刻会经过这里
I don't know. Some hick will come by at some point,
我给他签个名作为拖车的交换
and I'll give him an autograph in exchange for a tow.
他走向人生巅峰 你和我继续上路
Boom, his life's changed, and you and I are on our way.
我的天 我要失去我女儿的抚养权了
Oh, my God. I'm going to lose custody of my daughter.
我拍这部电影的唯一原因就是她
The only reason I took this movie is for her.
这是我去大型电影制♥作♥公♥司♥的唯一机会
This is my one shot at a big studio movie.
如果搞砸了我就得回去做小成本
If I blow it, I'm back to making small,
非常叫座的
critically acclaimed movies
关于拉拉学习回收利用的电影了
about lesbians learning how to recycle.
你以为我想当独♥立♥制片人吗
You think I want to be an indie darling?
否则谁供艾文上学
Who's gonna fund Irving's education?
马拉吗 就凭她卖♥♥季节性果仁奶油吗
Marla? With her seasonal nut butters?
对 马拉糟糕透了对吧
Yeah, Marla sucks, right?
独♥立♥制片人的女儿不能去布朗大学
Indie-darling daughters don't go to Brown, okay?
她们最后只能在
They end up at
像瓦萨学院那样让人混日子的地方
cute pat-on-the-back factories like Vassar,
然后搬回来和她们的独♥立♥制片妈妈一起住
then move back in with their indie-darling mothers
用卫生棉条做点木偶剧
and make puppet shows with their tampons,
在纽约杂♥志♥上混个简介
and they get a profile in New York Magazine,
然后继续恶性循环
and the horrible cycle continues.
天呐 我这个妈妈混得太惨了
Oh, my God, I'm a terrible mother.
我见过混得惨的
Hey, I know terrible mothers,
你不是那样的妈妈
and you're not a terrible mother.
你不就是《胡闹的小马》里那个马吗
Hey, aren't you the horse from Horsin' Around?
你是
And you're the director
《爱上喜欢回收利用的女人的女人》的导演
of Women Who Love Women Who Love Recycling.
帮你们拖车 你们给我签名吧
Give you a lift in exchange for a couple autographs.
我说啥来着 多及时
There he is. Right on time.
大家保持安静 我们得
Everyone keep quiet. We gotta--
绅士农场 养鸡专业户
他们可能没听到
They probably didn't hear that.
可能是巧合吧
Uh, that's probably a coincidence.
有人闯进农场来了
Someone broke onto the farm!
可能他们在排练独幕剧
Maybe they're rehearsing a one-act play
名字叫做"有人闯进农场来了"
called Someone Broke Onto the Farm
并且刚好有人说到了标题
and someone just said the titular line?
这边来
This way.
艾文 这样不安全
Irving, this isn't safe.
你上车把车门锁好
Get in the car, lock the doors.
不要跟我犯浑争吵...
Don't try to be a badass and argue with me--
-好 我去了 -好
- Yeah, okay, bye! - Okay.
快快快
Go, go, go!
我们了解鸡
贝卡
Becca?
是谁在我的鸡舍里吵闹
Who's making that ruckus in my chicken coop?
-贝卡 你在哪里 -贝卡 你...
- Becca, where are you? - Becca, are you...?
贝卡
Becca?
是你吗
Is this you?
贝卡
Becca?
陶...陶德
To-- To-- Todd?
找到了 戴安 这个是贝卡
Oh, I found her! Diane! This one's Becca!
不 陶德 你还不明白吗
No! Todd! Don't you get it?
-他们都是贝卡啊 -这样啊
- They're all Becca. - Oh.
鸡舍
小鸡快跑 你们自♥由♥了
Okay, go, chickens! You're free.
快去寻找自♥由♥吧
Go, run to freedom!
你们的故事会代代相传的
For generations they will tell your story!
-谁在那里 -不好了
- Who goes there? - Oh, oh, oh, shit!
-我们得藏起来 -快跑
- We gotta hide! - Go, go, go!
绅士农场鸡
闲人勿进
快藏起来 来这里安全
Hide, hide! In here! Someplace safe.
快快 天哪
Come on, come on. Oh, no!
-贝卡 不要吵 -嘘
- Becca, no, no, no! - Shh.
只有我们知道怎么照顾它们 知道吗
Only we know how to care for these creatures, you hear?
如我所说 知鸡莫若鸡
Like I say: No one knows chicken like chickens.
戴安 抱歉把你牵扯进来
Diane, I'm sorry I got you into this.
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
我不知道为什么总是惹上麻烦
I don't know why I always get into these messes.
有时候我觉得我的人生
You know, sometimes I feel like my whole life
就是由一系列不相关的灾难组成的
is just a series of loosely-related wacky misadventures.
二十几岁的人不就应该这样吗
I think that's just what being in your 20s is.
-真的吗 -是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
我应该有个成年人的样子 可我也是一团糟
I'm supposed to be the adult here, and I'm a total mess.
开玩笑吗 你是我认识的最酷的人了
You kidding? You're the coolest person I know.
-真的吗 -是啊 你总是知道该做什么
- Really? - Yeah. You always know what to do,
你也不管其他人怎么指手画脚
and you don't take shit from anyone.
在你眼中我是这样的吗
Is that how you see me?
当然 你就像古墓丽影的主角
Of course. You're like Lara Croft.
在戴安的身体里
In Diane's body.
-我们的机会来了 走 -快走 快快
- This is our chance. Let's go! - Come on! Go, go, go!
求你们带我一起走吧
Please. Take me with you.
我讨厌这里 我不想杀鸡
I hate it here. I don't want to kill chickens.
我想设计电子游戏帮小孩子学习数学
I want to design video games that help kids learn math.
真的很抱歉
I am so sorry.
太疯狂了 我们快走吧
Okay, that was crazy! Just go.
快离开这里
Let's get out of here!
我们自♥由♥了 自♥由♥了 糟了
We're free, we're free! Oh, shit.
哎呦 看来臭味相投的人
Well, well, looks like birds of a feather...
要进监狱了
go to jail.
他大晚上为什么戴着太阳镜
Why was he wearing sunglasses at night?
好莱乌山超级监狱
希望你们喜欢参加社区服务
I hope you folks like community service.
-我喜欢 -什么
- I do. - What? Oh.
天哪 艾文 谢天谢地你还安全
Oh, my God, Irving, thank God you're safe.
妈妈 我没事
Mom, I'm fine.
不要在我炫酷的朋友面前让我难堪
Stop embarrassing me in front of my cool friends.
什么 炫酷吗
What? Cool?
你觉得我炫酷没关系
I mean, that's cool that you think I'm cool.
反正我不管 没关系
I don't care or anything, but, you know, it's cool.
这个家伙为什么被捕了
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表