剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
刚才那个坚定而柔软的吻让你登顶了
Well, that stern but supple kiss puts you over the top.
马男波杰克是今晚的胜者
BoJack Horseman is tonight's winner.
胜者
表现不错 骂男叫乔克
Well played, Jock-jam Door-slam.
你为慈善赢得了50万美金的善款
You've earned $500,000 for charity.
你可以带走这笔善款
You can walk away right now or,
记住 是为慈善赢的
and remember, this is for charity,
也可以参加最后一轮"翻天覆地"
you can risk it all in our Double or Nothing round.
翻天覆地
我想翻天覆地
I wanna risk it all!
好 你现在手上有50万
All right. Now that's $500,000.
如果这个问题你回答正确 金额翻倍
If you get this question right, you double that,
你将赢得一百万善款
a million dollars for charity.
但如果答错 善款就一毛没有
But if you get it wrong, the charity gets nothing
所有的钱都将在我们演播室的舞台上
and all the money will be set on fire live here
被直接烧掉
on our studio soundstage.
波杰克 孤注一掷了
BoJack, for all the marbles:
系列电影《哈利·波特》里面
"Which famous actor played the titular role
哪个著名演员扮演了哈利·波特
in the popular Harry Potter film franchise?"
我不知道
Yeah. I don't know.
等你跟我一样出名 你会遇到各种各样的人
When you're as famous as I am, you meet so many people,
把所有人都记住是不可能的
it's impossible to remember them all.
我明白你的意思了 真有趣
Okay, I get what you're doing. Very funny.
那个人叫什么来着
Yeah. Oh, what is that guy's name?
就在嘴边 可怎么都想不起来
You know, it's on the tip of my tongue?
你开玩笑吧伙计 这可是为了慈善事业
Are you serious right now? Dude, this is for charity.
-波杰克 快说答案 -我也记不清了
- BoJack, we need an answer. - Yeah, I don't know.
天哪 好像是...
Gosh, I wanna say...
-伊利亚·伍德 -什么
- Elijah Wood? - What?
指环王三部曲主演
伊利亚·伍德
Elijah Wood?!
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表