剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
because some idiot stole this model last night.
你可真是好样的啊 陶德
Yeah, nice work, Todd.
我开玩笑呢 我怎么可能生你气 你那么萌
Who am I kidding? I can't stay mad at you. You're adorable.
看你水汪汪的大眼睛 我都想进去游泳
Look at your big saucer eyes. I can go swimming in them!
-必须的 -我们得甩开警♥察♥
- Totally. - Now, we need to lose the cops.
你们剩下的人负责引开他们的注意力
The rest of you will create a diversion
你们将闯入约巴林达的
by breaking into the only other
另一个具有文化意义的地方
place in Yorba Linda of cultural significance:
商业街的廉价美术馆
the Discount Fine Art Gallery in the strip mall,
就在美黑沙龙和成人书店中间
between the tanning salon and the adult bookstore.
一旦你们弄响警报 所有警♥察♥都会去那里
Once you set off the alarm, all the cops will go there.
事态可能会超出掌控 你们可能会有人死
Now, things could get ugly. One of you is very likely to die.
-很可能是艾伦 -为啥是艾伦
- Possibly Alan. - Why possibly Alan?
因为我们跟你都不太熟
Well, you are the guy none of us knows that well.
我只是过来给你修电缆的
I just came to fix your cable.
艾伦 你知道的已经太多了
Alan, you already know too much.
不管你喜不喜欢 你已经被卷进来了
You're a part of this now, like it or not.
-可是 -你们能不能小点声
- But-- - Hey, you think you could keep it down?
我要看剧本 可是集中不了精神
I'm supposed to be reading a script right now and I'm having trouble focusing,
现在我的注解肯定没人能看懂
so now my notes are gonna be confusing and vague.
我们马上就谈完了
We're almost done.
我知道你和警车玩得很开心
I know you're having fun with your police cars,
我只是希望
I just wish you would have
你在把这么多人邀请来之前能问问我
asked me before you invited all these people over.
-我也住这里啊 -你说得对 对不起
- I live here, too, you know. - You're right. I'm sorry.
你能不能至少让艾伦在死之前把电缆修好
And can you at least let Alan fix the cable before he dies?
我不能死 我是濒危动物
I can't die. I'm endangered!
"松露团子是这段发展时期内的
"And the truffle-infused gnocchi was the star dish
主推菜肴
at this up-and-comer that
既能满足挑剔的布鲁克林市民
will please both the pickiest of Brooklynites
又能满足不太有洞察力的斯塔顿岛岛民
and the less discerning Staten Islander."
等我长大了 就可以做纽约的食评家吗
When I grow up, I can be food critic for New Yorker?
你想做什么都可以
You can do anything you want in life.
不是所有人都能为《纽约客》写稿
I mean, not everyone can write for The New Yorker,
但还有《大西洋月刊》呢
but there's always The Atlantic.
戴安
Diane,
我很担心
I'm concerned you're
你和这个病怏怏的孩子相处得太久了
spending a lot of time with this sickly child.
别忘了 你该写的是我的事
Remember, you're supposed to be writing about me.
当然 但我们来这里不就是为了帮助他们吗
Sure, but isn't this why we're here? To help these people?
我是来帮助他们的
I'm here to help these people.
你来是为我写书 这样就可以帮我帮他们
You're here to help me help them by writing a book about me
让国内的人向我的基金会捐款
so people back home will give money to my foundation.
真好
Great.
好了 来吧 这边 好了
Okay, come on. Over here. Get it.
进来了 没有机会反悔了
We're in. It's too late to turn back now.
我们中的一个人肯定无法活着走出去了
One of us isn't going to come out of this alive.
你们干嘛总是这么说
Why do you all keep saying that?
为什么就不能假设
Why can't we all assume we're
我们都能活着出去呢 这样多好
gonna make it out alive and go from there?
艾伦 我们的麻烦够多了
Alan, we've got enough problems
没空担心你即将到来的死亡
without worrying about your imminent death.
能不能把嘴闭上 赶紧搞定
Can't we just all shut up and do this?
为啥一定要把事情搞得这么复杂呢
Why does everything have to be a big, complicated mess?
就比如托马斯·金凯德的这幅油画
Like, look at this Thomas Kinkade painting.
多简单
It's simple.
那么平静 而又令人愉悦
And serene. And... pleasant.
你是说这件背心显得我很胖吗
Are you saying that the vest makes me look kind of chunky?
我一周有五天都在健身
I don't do CrossFit five days a week
穿这制♥服♥怎么可能不帅
to not look sweet in this uniform.
我对天发誓 你再提一句健身
I swear to God, if you don't shut up about CrossFit--
商业街的廉价美术馆
2A5. Break-in at the Discount
有人非法闯入
Fine Art Gallery at the strip mall.
走起啦 我们健身的时候常说这句话
Let's roll! That's a thing we say at CrossFit.
记不记得《花生酱先生一家》里
Remember when my character on
我的角色当选总统时的场景
Mr. Peanutbutter's House was elected president?
让我猜猜 那一切不过是个梦
Let me guess, it was all a dream?
不 我当了两年总统呢 然后辞职了
No, I served half a term, then resigned from office
因为扎克瑞受不了同辈压力时
because when Zachary had a bad time with peer pressure,
我意识到我花了太多时间来做总统
I realized I was spending too much time being president
却忘了做父亲的职责
and not enough time being a dad.
感觉你好像根本没看过我的节目
It's like you didn't even watch my show.
好了 你站到这里来
Okay, I'd like you here.
你到那边去
And then you are going to be over here.
-别动 -我是工会的
- Freeze! - I'm union.
-我在装死 -擅自闯入
- Playing dead. - Breaking and entering?
这违反了尼克松所崇扬的一切
That is against everything Nixon stood for.
我们不想惹什么麻烦
We didn't mean to cause trouble.
我们只是想拍一部关于尼克松的电影
We're trying to make a movie about Nixon.
又一部说他多腐♥败♥的冗长左派电影吗
Yeah? What, another leftist screed about how corrupt he was?
还是说他有个私生子
Or is it about how he had an illegitimate son,
这私生子不知道自己爸爸是谁
and the son never knew who his dad was,
但他总觉得爸爸是尼克松
but always had a hunch it was Nixon,
然后私生子长大
and then that son grew up
当上了尼克松图书馆的保安
to be the security guard at the Nixon Library?
第二个吗
The second one?
如果真是这内容
Well, if that's true,
你们怎么没找人演尼克松
how come you don't have an actor here to play Nixon?
因为...
Because...
我们找的人
we couldn't find anyone
都不能准确演绎出他的风采
who could appropriately capture his magic.
我演的尼克松倒是挺好
You know, I do a pretty good Nixon.
你 不会吧
You? No way.
你好 我是尼克松
Hello, I'm Nixon.
我去不成你足球赛了
I can't be at your soccer game,
但我是你♥爸♥爸 我很爱你
but I am your father and I love you very much.
天啊 他演的真好
Oh, my God. He's perfect.
我们终于找到演尼克松的最佳人选了
After all this time,we've found our Nixon.
我五分钟就能准备好
I can be ready in five.
拍到了吗
Uh. Did we get the shot?
好宁静啊
It's so peaceful.
行了 各位
Okay, folks.
狂欢结束 我们在健身房♥都这么说
Party's over. That's something we say at CrossFit.
等等 我认识你
Ugh. Wait a sec-- I know you!
你演过《火线警探》 演得好棒
You were in Justified. You were amazing.
被你发现了
Okay, you caught me.
我算是个有名的性格女演员
I am kind of a well-known character actress.
我是你的铁杆粉丝 那个...
I am such a huge fan, Miss, uh--
你叫什么来着
What--? What's your name?
当然了
Sure, of course.
人人都喜欢我的片子 但显然没喜欢到
Everyone loves my work, but apparently not enough
能看完片尾字幕 找到我叫什么
to watch the credits and find out what my name is.
重要的是
The important thing is
我们都很喜欢您的出色表演 对吗
that we enjoy your great performances, right?
那你喜欢这个吗
How about you enjoy this? Aah!
玛格 我不是说好了不带枪吗
Margo, I thought we agreed, no guns.
说好的是这个吗 我以为是"不吃口香糖"
Oh, is that what we agreed to? I thought we said "No gum."
但你还是在嚼口香糖啊
But you're also chewing gum.
我就是这么不羁
I'm a wild card.
还击
Return fire!
当心
Watch out!
不好 艾伦死了
Oh, no! Alan's dead!
我没事 子弹打中了我手♥机♥
No, I'm fine. The bullet hit my cell phone.
不好 艾伦的手♥机♥死了
Oh, no! Alan's cell phone is dead!
不 手♥机♥也没事 我老婆发短♥信♥来了
Nope, phone's fine, too. Oh, hey, I got a text from my wife.
她要生了 各位 我要当爸爸了
She's going into labor. Guys, I'm gonna be a dad!
再见了
See you later!
去死吧 你们这群肥猪
Die, you chunky assholes!
看到没 杰夫 这就是我说的
See, Jeff? This is what I'm talking about.
开枪
Shoot!
简直不能更完美
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表