剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
You're home now.
现在你回来了
You got a family. I'm going to hell, Nuck.
你有个家 我会下地狱 努克
Knock it off. No, I am.
闭嘴 不 我会下地狱
You are not. I'm 22 years old.
不会的 我22岁了
I see fellas like fucking Luciano
我看到像卢西亚诺那样的人
with a fancy suit with fucking diamonds--
身着高级西装 还有钻石
Is that what you want? That's what you want too!
这就是你想要的吗 这也是你想要的
That's what... it's what we all want.
这是 这是我们都想要的
At least I got the gumption to take it.
至少我有勇气争取
You'd be very foolish to underestimate me, James.
低估我是非常愚蠢的行为 詹姆斯
I could have you killed.
我本可以杀了你
Yeah, but you won't.
没错 但是你不会那么做
Look, you can't be half a gangster, Nucky.
你不能做个伪善的恶棍 努基
Not anymore.
不能再这样了
Let me help you.
让我帮你
What the fuck is this?
这是什么
It's your share for last night.
你应得的一份
I didn't ask for this.
我并没要求这个
You didn't have to.
不用你要求
**And as the night is falling*
*当夜幕降临
**I find myself recalling*
*我回忆往昔
**That blissful all-enthralling day*
*充满喜悦与幸福的那一天
**I found my love*
*我找到了我的爱人
**In Avalon*
*在传说中的仙境
**Beside the bay*
*在大海之滨
**I left my love in avalon*
*我把爱人留在了仙境
**and sailed away*
*扬帆而去
**I dream of her in avalon*
*我梦见她在仙境
**From dusk till dawn*
*从黄昏到黎明
**And so I think*
*所以我要
**I'll travel on*
*继续航行
**to Avalon.*
*直到仙境
CHICAGO
芝加哥
Sir, we need you to come with us.
先生 你要跟我们走一趟
What are you doing?
你们干什么
What are you doing? Get in there!
你们干什么 上车
Sir!
先生
You're making a mistake. You're making a mistake.
你们抓错人了 你们抓错人了
You get the gold? Are you kidding me?
拿到酒了吗 你在开玩笑吗
The Atlantic City Sheriff's Department has confirmed
大西洋市警局已经确认
that a body found caught in a fisherman's net this afternoon
今天下午渔民的渔网捞上来的尸体
is that of Hans Schroeder,
就是汉斯·施罗德
a local man who went missing yesterday. Stop.
昨天失踪的当地人 停顿
Schroeder, who worked occasionally as a baker's helper,
施罗德 偶尔到面包房♥帮忙
had been sought in connection with Saturday night's
被发现和周六晚上发生的
bloody roadside massacre. Stop.
马路凶杀案有关 停顿
Maestro, can I have my note, please? A note for Eddie.
大♥师♥ 我能留个言吗 给埃迪的
This time it's a Ballad.
这次是叙事歌♥谣
*Jonesy used to roam
*琼斯喜欢旅行
**Never stayed at home*
*从不在家多待
**He'd go out with the boys and leave his wifey all alone*
*他和孩子们一起出去玩 把妻子留在家里
**Then the town went dry, Jones began to cry*
*禁酒令一来 琼斯悲伤而泣
**with no cafes or cabarets I know I'll surely die*
*没有酒吧餐馆 生活变的无趣
**for weeks it had him worried*
*担忧萦绕心头数周
**but now he's feeling gay*
*让他越来越基
**I heard him tell a friend of his*
*我听到他告诉朋友
**out on the street today, say!*
*今天他已无家可归 他说
**I never knew I had a wonderful wife*
*没有禁酒令
**until the town went dry*
*我怎知妻子的美丽
**The way I spent my money on women was a crime*
*在外花天酒地简直是种犯罪
**I found that with my wife*
*有吾妻的陪伴
**I could have had a better time*
*我的生活才能绚丽
**I'd send her to the country*
*将她送到乡下
**And I'd always shout hooray*
*我总是高喊万岁
**But I saw her picture in a bathing suit the other day*
*一日我见她出浴美图 不禁心神荡漾
**I never knew I had a wonderful wife*
*没有禁酒令
**until the town went dry.*
*我怎知妻子的美丽
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表