剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
The lady says stop, that's what it means.
那个女士说停手 就要停手
If I see you here again, I'll cut your fucking pecker off.
再让我看见你 就把你鸡♥巴♥下了
Get him outta here. Move it.
把他扔出去 快滚
Nucky.
努基
James.
詹姆斯
Is everything all right? Why wouldn't it be?
没什么事吧 怎么会有事
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
I've been coming to Chicago since before you were born.
你还在娘胎的时候我就来过芝加哥了
Who do you think lit that fire?
你以为这些酒哪来的
You're looking well.
你气色不错
New suit.
还有新西装
Mr. Torrio's been very helpful.
托里奥先生很提携我
Call us a cab, Eddie.
去叫辆出租车 埃迪
Excuse me.
失陪了
If you want, I could give you fellas a lift.
如果你愿意 我可以开车送你们
Old times, eh?
像老时光一样是吗
Sure, why not?
没错
Somehow, James,
不知为何 詹姆斯
we've all been managing to get along without you.
我们一直在努力忘掉你
Your family as well.
你家人也是
How are they? Why don't you call and find out?
他们过得如何 自己打电♥话♥回去问
I write her every week, Nuck.
我每周都给她写信 努克
She never writes me back.
但她从不回信
Next time you buy a new wristwatch for yourself?
下次要买♥♥新手表的时候 多思量一下
Don't. Send them the money instead.
把钱攒下来 多寄点回去
Lolly?
罗利
Hello!
有人没
What the hell are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥干什么呢
The fuck's going on here?
这是怎么了
Don't fucking move!
不许动
Get the bag!
拿上包
You follow us-- -
谁要是敢跟踪我们
We'll kill youse all!
我送你们上西天
I'll tell you, as much as they crow about their meat here,
跟你讲 他们不断向我吹嘘这的牛排
for my money it's the occidental in D.C.
其实以我口袋里的钱 我在华府可以天天吃
Your money? When's the last time you paid for a dinner?
你的钱 你上次请客是什么时候
Right after McKinley was elected.
麦金利当选总统之后
How bad?
多严重
Excuse me, Walter. Everything okay?
失陪下 沃尔特 没事吧
I need a telephone.
我要打个电♥话♥
Hello? It's me.
喂 是我
What time is it?
几点了
I don't know, late.
不知道 已经很晚了
Are you all right?
你没事吧
No. Margaret, there's been an incident.
没事 玛格丽特 出了点意外
My brother's been shot.
我弟弟中枪了
Oh my god, is he dead?
上帝啊 他死了吗
No, I don't think so.
不 应该死不了
I need you to do something for me.
我需要你帮个忙
I'll go to him immediately.
我马上就去看他
Uh, but I'll need to call a sitter.
但是我要先打电♥话♥找个保姆
No. Actually, it's my office.
不用 我要你去我的办公室
Yes?
什么
Eli's being cared for. He's home with his family.
有人在照料伊莱 他的家人在陪着他
There's a doctor.
有医生在身边
I need you to go to the Ritz.
我需要你去一趟丽兹酒店
Very well. My office it's been left unattended.
好的 我的办公室没有人照看
I'll need you to safeguard a few things,
我要你帮我确保一些东西的安全
some business records.
一些营业记录
What about Mr. Fleming
为什么不让弗莱明先生
or one of your aldermen?
或者让别的市议员去
I don't know what's happening right now
我现在还不了解具体情况
and until I return I prefer to rely only on you.
在我回来之前能信任的人只有你
Can I do that?
我可以信任你吗
Yes.
当然
Yes, of course.
是的 当然可以
In the top drawer of my desk is a ledger book.
在我办公桌的最上面抽屉里有一本分类账簿
I want you to take it out,
你把它拿出来
leave it closed and bring it to my closet.
不要翻看直接放到我衣柜里
In the back, behind the shoe rack, is a compartment.
在衣柜的鞋架后面 有一个暗格
Slip it in there
把账簿塞进去
and stay in the suite with your children until I return.
然后回家和你的孩子们呆在一起等我回来
When will that be?
你什么时候回来
I'm on the first train home tomorrow.
我坐明天第一班火车回来
Are you all right?
你还好吧
I don't know.
我说不清
What are you drinking?
喝什么
Whiskey.
威士忌
I figured only champagne now with that get-up.
我还以为现在只有香槟才能配得上你这身装束
It's bespoke.
这是定做的
Al bought it for me.
阿尔买♥♥给我的
Who's your friend?
你这位朋友是干什么的
War buddy.
战友
Richard Harrow.
理查德·哈罗
To the lost.
为了烈士们
So I'm assuming this is not a social call.
我想你应该是无事不登三宝殿
I need you to come home, James.
我需要你回到我身边 詹姆斯
Need or want?
需要还是想要
Eli's been shot. They robbed Lolly's.
伊莱被枪打了 有人打劫了罗利赌场
Who did? I don't know.
是谁干的 我不知道
We're at war, kid.
一场战争要爆发了 孩子
They hit Chalky's a few months back,
几个月前他们抢了朝琪的店
killed one of his men,
杀了他的一个手下
robbed O'Neill right out in the open on the Boards.
奥尼尔光天化日之下在木板路上被人打劫
And now this? Someone's got it in their head
而现在 有人在给他们出谋划策
that I'm weak, that I have no real means of retaliation.
我现在处于守势 不能组织有效的反击
You got the whole Sheriff's department on your payroll.
你有治安官的整队人马为你看家守财
And the Sheriff in bed with a bullet in his gut.
而那位治安官现在腹部中枪躺在床上了
There are things I may require
有一些事情
that I'm uncomfortable asking of Eli anyway,
我不放心交给伊莱去办
Particularly with the election coming.
特别还是在大选接近的日子里
This afternoon when you saw me,
你今天下午看我的那种鄙夷眼神
you looked at me like I was something
像是在看从靴子上
you scraped off your boot.
刮掉的污泥
Now it's 4:00 in the morning, the world's closing in,
现在是凌晨四点 你此时四面楚歌♥
I'm your long lost son?
而我又成你失散多年的儿子了吗
Don't overestimate yourself, James.
别太狂妄自大了 詹姆斯
Why shouldn't I, Nuck? I'm doing very well here.
我为什么不能呢 努克 我在这里混得很好
And how far will that go?
你还能混到多好呢
You're Irish, Torrio's italian.
你是爱尔兰人 而托里奥是意大利人
You'll always be an outsider.
你融入不进去的
You know this suit cost 70 bucks?
你知道这身衣服值七十美元吗
You're about as subtle as a kick in the teeth,
你只是微不足道的炮灰而已
you know that?
你明白吗
5% of anything that comes in by boat
我给你海运收益的百分之五
And 10% of anything that comes in on wheels.
以及陆运收益的百分之十
And that Fed?
那个联邦探员呢
What do I do about him?
我怎么对付他
I'll work that out.
我来想办法
I got to think about it.
我要考虑一下
You do that,
给你时间考虑
but whatever you decide,
但是不管你做出什么决定
don't ever keep me waiting again.
这种考虑的机会只有一次
Hello?
你好
Hello.
你好
This is Mrs. Schroeder.
我是施罗德太太
Who is this?
请问您是哪位
Well. This is rather clandestine.
这算是密室会谈
Something tells me you're no stranger to backroom meetings.
我听说密室会面对你来说是家常便饭
Quite a back room.
这密室也太大了
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表