剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
You know who Hardeen is?
你知道谁是霍丁吗
Should I?
你看我像知道的样儿吗
He's Houdini's brother.
他是霍迪尼的弟弟
But he's just as good.
但他同样出色
He's opening tonight at the Globe.
今晚他在环球大剧院首演
I have to turn up.
我必须出席
Business again, is it? Mmm, partly.
又是公事 对吗 差不多
I'd like you to come with me...
我想让你和我一起去
see the act.
看演出
We'll have a light supper with him after, just us.
结束之后和他吃顿便饭 就我们几个
With Mr. Hardeen?
和霍丁先生一起吗
His wife maybe too. At the Marlborough.
也许还有他夫人 在马尔堡
These show people, some of them are a lot of fun.
有些表演者很有趣
Houdini's brother.
霍迪尼的弟弟
Does he escape from things as well?
他也表演逃脱术之类的吗
I'll bet he escapes from the dinner check.
我猜他会逃避付账
*A good man is hard to find
*好男人真难寻
*You always get the other kind
*往往事与愿违
*Just when you think...
*当你想
Sorry, fellas. Private party.
抱歉 伙计们 这是私人聚会
Pick a gal though. Enjoy yourselves.
去找个妞 玩得开心点
He's a genius, this kid.
这孩子 他真是天才
Fucking strategy. They'd come after us eventually.
非常有谋略 他们最后会找来的
"Us"? So you're sticking around?
"我们" 难道你一直在原地打转吗
I could use a dozen like you.
我真该用些像你这样的人
The balls on this mick.
这个爱尔兰人有胆有识啊
Fucking Ruggiero. Who's that?
该死的卢杰里奥 是谁啊
The puppet-- with the sword.
一个傀儡 拿着把剑
In Sicily. Whap!
在西西里区 一记重击
I'd just like to say
我想说的是
that Jimmy Darmody's a stand-up guy.
吉米·达莫迪是条汉子
When he ain't on the floor pissin' himself, that is.
当他不是被吓的趴在地上屁滚尿流的时候
A few weeks ago I'm up in his room,
几周前 我出现在他房♥间
I squeeze a shot off as a joke.
闹着玩 朝他开了一枪
Next thing he's practically humping the floor.
然后他就趴在了地板上
Swear to god.
我说的是真的
But y'know, he was over there in France
但是你们知道吗 当时他在法国
and I heard there wasn't one paddy
我听说 没有一个爱尔兰人
that could scrub a latrine whiter than our Jim.
比吉姆刷厕所更干净
Here's to him. Salud.
这杯酒敬他 干杯
Not like you, huh?
我可不像你
Captain Capone?
卡波尼上校
Hand to hand with the kaiser himself.
和德皇肉搏
That is how you got your scars,
所以脸上留下了伤疤
Right, Al?
对吗 阿尔
Unlike some of us, I don't need to brag about what I did.
我不像某些人 不需要自吹自擂
The lost battalion.
你们打了败仗
He got so lost he thought Brooklyn was in France.
他输的太惨 竟然以为布鲁克林在法国
All week you got me cooling my heels.
这一周 你让我满心期待
In a deluxe suite at the Shelburne. You don't like it?
在谢尔本的豪华套房♥ 不满意吗
I'm a simple man. All I need is a bed,
我是个简单的人 我想要的只是有张床
the love of a good woman and an envelope about so thick.
有个好女人爱我 还有这么多钞票
I made sure you got all three.
我保证你得偿所愿了
That you did, my host.
作为主人 你做得很好
So are you gonna fight me on this road appropriations bill?
那么 这次修路拨款你还要反对我吗
I got mouths to feed up north, too.
北部的人我也要满足
There's plenty for both of us, so let's be fair with each other.
我俩都能大捞一笔 对彼此公平点吧
You don't have enough friends in Trenton these days?
最近在特伦顿没交到什么朋友吗
I got a man I'm sending to the White House.
我准备把一个人送进白宫
That's a friend worth having.
这朋友还算值得交
"Ladies and gentlemen,
"女士们 先生们"
the green thumb of the Garden State--
"欢迎花♥园♥之州的能工巧匠
senator Walter Edge."
参议员沃尔特·艾治"
So he's not the great emancipator.
他不算是最伟大的解放者
But he'll pay off for me.
但是他会给我回报的
And if the two of us shake hands on the road money,
如果我们两个在修路基金上达成一致
he'll pay off for you.
他也会回报你的
Where are we going after this?
吃完饭我们去哪
Tonight?
今晚吗
You got something more important? 'cause I can head home.
你有什么重要的事吗 麻烦的话我就回家了
You wanna see Hardeen? Who?
你想看霍丁的表演吗 谁
Houdini's brother, but he's just as good.
霍迪尼的弟弟 不过和他哥哥一样优秀
I was gonna take my girl.
我要带我的女朋友去
What, I'm the third wheel?
什么 那我是电灯泡吗
I'll get you a date.
我会给你找个伴的
Only one?
就一个吗
Who is it?
谁
Who's there?
谁在那儿
Supposing I was the Fuller Brush salesman?
以为是卖♥♥富勒刷子的推销员吗
What's behind your back? My hands.
你背后是什么 我的手
Don't get cute! What are you holding?
别装蒜 你拿的是什么
What are you worried about, tough guy?
你在怕什么呢 硬汉
Steaks-- Chicago's finest.
这是牛排 芝加哥最好的牛排
They packed them in salt.
他们把牛排用盐腌好包起来
When we met first time, you said you liked 'em.
我们第一次见面的时候 你说你喜欢吃的
Do you wanna come in?
想进来坐坐吗
Drink?
喝点什么
I get stupid I drink too much, run off at the mouth.
我喝多了会脑子不清醒胡言乱语
That stuff you said in front of the boys--
你刚才在大伙面前说我的那些话
About me and the war?
关于我当兵时候的事
It makes me look bad.
让我很难堪
That ain't how you treat a buddy.
不能那样对待你的哥们儿
Is that what we are?
我们是哥们儿关系吗
What did you think we were?
你以为呢
Accomplices.
共犯
It's the same thing, right?
意思是一样的 对吗
Those steaks-- have one of the girls fry them up with eggs.
那些牛排 找个姑娘用鸡蛋去煎
Not too long. Or, you know,
不要煎老了 或者
Come around the house,
到我家来
Whenever, we'll make them there.
随时都行 我们给你煎牛排
Yeah sure.
好的没问题
Thanks.
谢谢
Okay then.
那就没事了
He's deaf, you know.
他是聋子 你知道
My boy Sonny.
我儿子桑尼
I know.
我知道
It fucking kills me to
我一想到他的遭遇是因为我的
think he's being punished for the shit I done.
所作所为带来的报应时就痛不欲生
Take him to a doctor, Al. They can't fix it.
带他去看医生 阿尔 他们治不好他
It's... it's in the blood.
这病 跟血液有关
I play the mandolin.
我给他弹曼陀林
Sing to him.
给他唱歌♥
Put his hand right here.
把他的手放在这儿
He feels it.
他能感觉到
But he doesn't know what it is.
但是不知道是什么意思
Just...
一定
Keep at it.
不要放弃
Medicine now,
现在的医疗技术
They're finding new things every day.
发展得很快 日新月异
Hey, what's...
好了 那什么
flat beer and that Sheridan prick
跑了气的啤酒和那个傻帽谢立丹
got in common?
有什么共同点吗
No head.
都没脑子
I came up with that myself.
我自己想出来的
*Here's a Japanese sandman
*有一个日本睡精灵
*sneaking on with the dew
*随着清晨的露水偷偷到来
*Just an old second-hand man
*有个老男人
*He'll buy your old day from you
*他会买♥♥走你的旧日时光
*He will take every sorrow...
*他会带走你的忧愁
A lot of noise from a little box.
那个小玩意儿发出的噪音真吵
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表