剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
Keep him steady. Watch the coner.
别让他乱动 注意拐角
I got it.
好的
Watch the door.
小心门
How's he still alive after three days out in the cold?
他在野外冻了三天怎么能还活着
He's fat.
因为他胖
The fuck's that supposed to mean?
这是什么意思
He's insulated. I don't know. How should I know?
胖子能抗吧 我也不知道 我怎么会知道
The cold and the buckshot. I'm not a doctor.
严寒还有枪伤 我又不是医生
Really?
是吗
I thought we killed them all.
我想我们把他们全干掉了
He thought. Fuckin' Aristotle.
他丫还想 真拿自己当思想家了
So what are they doing to him?
那他们要怎么治疗他
What difference does it make?
有什么区别吗
This guy's got a hole in his belly big as a grapefruit.
这家伙肚子上开了那么大的一个洞
He thaws out a little-- he's a goner.
等他体温恢复一点 就立马见上帝了
So now you're a doctor.
现在你又是医生了
What are you mad at me for?
你跟我发什么火
I'm late.
我知道了
Let nature take its course. Help it along if you can.
先顺其自然 适当的时候推波助澜一下
And you'd better hope he dies real soon.
他最好是快点自己死掉
Yah! Yah!
驾 驾
Quick now, close them doors.
动作快点 关门
About time, eh?
迟到了你
Yeah, well, this nag isn't exactly man o' war.
抱歉 这可不是军马
You didn't happen to run at Saratoga last summer, did you?
你去年夏天没在萨♥拉♥托♥加♥赌马是吧
Let's go. Open it up.
干正事吧 打开
I'ma do a bottle count as soon as we're done.
干完了这一票 我要喝上一整瓶
And for every drop goes missing,
敢给老子偷喝一滴
I'ma take a drop of blood out of one of y'all asses.
老子就把你们的血抽出来补
Simon Legree.
西蒙·列格里
I don't give a fuck they agree or not.
我他妈才不管他们同不同意
So what do you think, Chalky?
你怎么打算的 朝琪
I can mix this up real nice.
交给我的话能办得很漂亮
500 bottles will get you 3000.
三千块钱五百瓶
So how're we working the split?
怎么分成
Assuming this batch goes well-- 80-20, my favor.
如果这批货顺利 二八分 你二我八
I supply the product; you and your people work your magic.
我供货 你和你的人运作
That's a whole lot of magic for only 20%.
这么高风险 两成也太少了
It's the same deal I gave Mickey Cusick.
这和我给米奇·库斯克的价一样
Did you know that motherfucker changed his name to Doyle?
你知道这傻♥逼♥改名叫多伊尔了吗
I did.
我知道
40%.
四成
What happened to 30? I charged you 10% extra
干嘛不从三成开始讲价 我多收你一成
For thinking I'd take the same deal as Mickey.
就因为你拿对米奇一样的筹码和我谈生意
I didn't realize you were so sensitive.
我还真不知道你这么敏感
As a baby's ass, motherfucker.
敏感的不得了 傻♥逼♥
Let's call it 35.
三成半
We in business.
成交
Come on now, hurry up.
好了 快着点
What's "Motherfucker" Mean?
什么叫"傻♥逼♥"
I suppose it's a shvartze word.
我想应该是句骂人的话吧
You want two of them right now? Let me get that.
你想现在就要两瓶 马上给你拿
Why aren't you eating?
你为何不吃
I'm not hungry.
我不饿
You need your strength back.
你需要恢复体力
I'm stronger than I look, Edith.
我比看上去强壮 伊迪斯
I suppose you'd have to be, after what you put up with.
经历这般种种 想不坚强也不可能了
I'm considering taking in a boarder.
我想找一个寄宿的人
What, some burlesque performer?
什么 那种滑稽演员吗
Come stay with me if you like.
愿意的话来跟我住吧
Thank you. We couldn't.
谢谢 可我们不能
What about your own people?
你娘家人呢
Have you thought about going home?
没想过回家去吗
I came to this country for a better life.
我来这个国家 就是想过上更好的日子
When's the baby coming, mama?
妈妈 小宝宝什么时候出生啊
I don't know, dear.
我不知道 宝贝
The stork must have gotten lost.
驮着宝宝的鸟儿一定是迷路了
Eat your egg.
快把煎蛋吃了吧
I'm gonna make you a brisket,
我给你做个前胸肉排
Some potatoes on the side.
再放点土豆做配菜
That'd be lovely.
那真是太好了
Mrs. Schroeder? Who are you?
是施罗德太太吗 你是谁
I'm Mrs. Schroeder.
我是施罗德太太
A job for you from Mr. Thompson.
汤普森先生给您找了一份工作
My deepest condolences on account of your husband.
您丈夫的事 请节哀
"Belle femme. The Ritz-Carlton."
"丽嘉酒店 女佣"
Sounds fancy. What is it?
听起来不错 是什么地方
A shop, I suppose.
我觉得可能是商店吧
It's French.
是法语
And how do you know a man like Nucky Thompson?
你怎么认识努基·汤普森这号♥人物的
Through a friend.
通过朋友
The temperance league.
戒酒协会
I'll need you to look after the children.
我需要你帮我看孩子
Those French-- I've read about them.
那些法语 我也认识
All right. You all set?
好了 你都弄好了吧
That wound needs attention.
伤口需要照料
Later. I need to question him.
等会再说 我要问他些问题
This man is gravely ill.
这人病情很严重
He has a massive internal infection.
他内部感染得很厉害
I'll just be a few minutes.
就几分钟
What did he do, officer?
他做了什么 长官
Go to sleep.
睡你的觉
What's that?
什么声音
What did you say?
你说什么
What's going on over there?
你们在那边干什么呢
So what do you know about saturday night's events?
你对周六晚上的事了解多少
Is he all right?
他没事吧
You don't say.
是真的吗
How many men?
多少人
You can't go in there.
你不能进去
You can't go in there.
你不能进去
Poor bastard.
可怜虫
Sir?
先生
Sir, can you hear me?
先生 能听到我讲话吗
He needs his rest. He has a massive infection.
他需要休息 他伤口感染很严重
And I need to speak with him.
我有话要问他
No interviews. This witness is in my custody.
禁止讯问 这个证人由我监护
We're over the Pennsylvania border,
我们权逾宾夕法尼亚
which makes the locus federal.
是联邦级别的
Says you with all your fancy talk.
别在那里自说自话了
Go on now. Shoo.
赶紧走人
You're obstructing a federal investigation, sheriff.
你在妨碍联邦政♥府♥执行公务 治安官
Yeah? So get a warrant.
是吗 你有搜查令吗
Stay here and guard this witness.
待在这看住这个证人
Jeez.
天呐
Almost there. Hold still.
就快好了 别动
Jesus, if I knew this was the cure,
天呐 早知道这样才能治好
I'd have taken my chances fighting the huns.
还不如上战场
You should've thought of that before intentionally
卢西亚诺先生 您在故意染上淋病之前
exposing yourself to gonorrhea, Mr. Luciano.
就应该想到这点
The good news is
好消息是
the zinc sulfate treatments've worked.
用硫酸锌方法治疗是有效的
Your symptoms have abated?
你感觉好些了吗
Yeah.
好些了
The faucet stopped dripping, if that's what you mean.
你指遗尿的话 是好些了
And urination-- any burning, itching?
排尿呢 灼伤感 瘙痒感
Nothing I can't take. It's just...
没有 我不能 它就是
What?
什么
Sometimes I--
有的时候 我
I don't know.
我也说不清
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表