剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
to have that sin washed away
在万能慈悲的主面前
by the grace of Jesus Christ almighty.
洗涤心中的罪
Yes, Jesus Christ.
是的 主啊
Lord Jesus. Yes. Amen.
主啊 是的 阿门
*Take me to the water
*请把我引入水中
Yes Lord, yes.
是的 主啊 是的
Jesus.
主啊
*Take me to the water
*请把我引入水中
Are you all right?
你还好吧
I am.
是的
The question is,
问题是
Are you?
你呢
*Take me to the water
*请把我引入水中
Eat, dear.
吃吧 亲爱的
The angel of death.
死亡天使
I knew you'd be beautiful.
我就知道你很美
He's quite jaundiced.
他的黄疸很严重
Has he urinated?
他有小便过吗
That chamber pot been empty for days.
便壶都空了好几天了
There's something wrong with every organ in his body.
他身体的各个器官都有问题
I'd like to run some tests.
我需要做些化验
Is that really necessary?
有必要吗
Just let me die, damn it.
让我死吧 该死
The commodore don't like to be fussed with, doctor.
准将大人不喜欢被折腾 医生
I just need
我只是想
a hair sample.
取些头发化验
No, what are you doing?
不 你在干什么
It's all right. No
没事的 不
Just a little piece of No.
只要一点 不
Look. It's okay.
听我说 没事的
No, he's trying to kill me.
不 他想杀了我
He's not trying to kill you, just--
他不是想杀你 只是
He's trying to kill me. Relax. Relax.
他想杀了我 放松 别紧张
He's trying to help you. Easy.
他是在帮你 放松
He's trying to help you.
他只是想帮你
Yes.
对
Okay? Relax.
好吗 放松
I'll just take a lock from the back here.
我就在后面剪一绺头发
You're okay. You'rekay.
没事的 没事的
You're a good son.
你是个好儿子
Have you eaten anything?
吃过饭了吗
Somebody has to stay here for him.
必须要有人陪在他身边
I'll stay with him tonight.
今晚我陪他
So what's the point of this gathering?
这次聚会的目的是什么
We don't have to go if you don't want to.
如果你不想去 我们就不去
Most of these women were against suffrage in the first place,
这些女性大多反对选举权修正案
not too big on immigrants either.
多数的移♥民♥也反对
How did their own ancestors get here?
他们的祖先是怎么来这里的
The Daughters of the American Revolution?
美国革命女儿会吗
Why they grew in the ground like pumpkins
为什么他们本来无影无声
and marched off with Washington to Valley Forge.
却和华盛顿一起跑到瓦利福奇来
I'll do what's required of me.
我会做好我该做的
Not really the right answer.
这答案可不好
What answer would you prefer?
你喜欢什么答案
What you saw--
你看见的
what you thought you saw in my office yesterday
你昨天在我办公室看见的
couldn't have been more innocent.
并不是你想的那么龌龊
Annabelle is far from innocent.
安娜贝拉本来就很龌龊
And I daresay you've some experience yourself.
你肯定也深有体会吧
We had a relationship years ago.
几年前我们有过一段关系
It meant nothing.
毫无意义的关系
I was helping her, Margaret, that's all.
我当时是帮她 玛格丽特 就这样
The way you helped me?
用你帮助我的方式吗
I thought she was your friend.
我以为她是你的朋友
So you wouldn't fuck her.
这样你才不会上她
That language does not become you.
你不能这样说话
Yes.
对啊
You'd rather I be demure.
你想让我端庄点
I'd rather you be rational.
我想让你理性点
Meaning what?
什么意思
That I say nothing about what I see,
我要三缄其口吗 不管看到什么
what I hear?
听见什么
What have you heard?
你听见什么了
That you are capable of anything.
你无所不能
And who told you that?
谁告诉你的
Agent Van Alden,
范奥尔登探员
while you were out campaigning.
当你在外竞选的时候
Well, if you didn't tell me about it,
如果你不告诉我是怎么回事
it couldn't have been very upsetting.
我会心烦意乱的
It made me sick to my stomach.
这些安排
This whole arrangement does.
让我反胃
What arrangement?
什么安排
That I'm to accept what you tell me
无条件接受你告诉我的一切
and ask nothing more.
不能多问
That I aid you in the business you conduct
我帮助你做生意
and pretend I don't know what that business is.
还要假装什么都不知道
I don't recall you ever saying no
我记得你从未拒绝过
to anything I put in front of you.
任何我要求你做的事啊
You make a little noise every now and then
你时不时地吵吵嚷嚷
to remind me what a good person you are.
来提醒我你是一个大好人
But a good person wouldn't be here right now.
但是好人可不会呆在这里
You don't know what I am.
你根本不了解我
I don't?
我不了解
This is what you do.
这就是你干的好事
After you lie down with me, you go in there,
和我上♥床♥之后 你就进去
wash your body with this poison, like any whore.
用这东西洗身体 和妓♥女♥一样
I won't have another child.
我不会再要孩子了
By me? By any man.
我的孩子 任何男人的孩子
That's not your right to decide.
你没有权利自作主张
Why should you care? We're not married.
关你什么事儿 我们又没有结婚
Do you expect that I would give you--
你希望我给你
what, an heir?
一个后嗣吗
Is that what you want me for?
这就是你要我做的吗
I thought you needed saving.
我以为你需要帮助
And that's why you chose my husband.
所以你选择了我的丈夫
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
You knew nothing of him until I came to you.
在认识我之前 你根本就不知道他
What purpose did it serve to make me a widow?
让我成为一个寡妇有何目的呢
You need to be careful now.
你给我小心说话
Are you threatening me? I'm advising you.
你在威胁我吗 我在给你建议
Whatever idea you've gotten into your head--
不管你脑子里有什么想法
Your brother came to me with money.
你弟弟带着钱来找我
To help you. To keep me quiet.
来帮你 来让我闭嘴
Well, you have been, haven't you?
你确实也闭嘴了 对吧
Not a word about this man
你什么也没说
who beat you,
这个曾经毒打你的男人
who murdered the baby you were carrying,
这个谋杀你肚里宝宝的男人
who you loved so very much.
这个你曾挚爱的男人
I have not lost one second of sleep over what was done,
自那以后 我每晚依然睡得很安稳
and neither have you.
你也是吧
You won't be needing that anymore, will you?
你不会再需要这东西了
Sir.
先生
Yes? Sir, you got a visitor.
什么事 有客来访
Thank you.
谢谢
How is your father?
你父亲怎么样了
He's on his way out.
他快不行了
Mm, I'm sorry.
真是遗憾
Honestly,
老实说
I don't even know what I'm doing here.
我都不知道我来这儿做什么
You're here for your mother.
你是为你的母亲而来
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表