剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
Two more.
再来两个
What do you say, Charlie? Give me a hand, huh?
别看了 查理 来帮把手
All right, roll it down. You got it?
把它滚下来 能行吗
Whoa, easy now.
小心点
I got it, I got it.
接住了 接住了
Roll it down.
滚下来
All right. Keep it going.
好样的 继续
As far as I'm concerned, they can take
要我说 他们肯定要在圣帕特里克节那天
St. Patrick's day and sell it for scrap.
把那些酒廉价卖♥♥掉
Dad says it's 'cause you hate being Irish.
老爸说你怨恨自己是爱尔兰人
I love being Irish.
我不是怨恨
What I hate is the yearly display of crying, arguing
只是不想每年今天
and public drunkenness that goes with it.
都去又哭又闹喝的东倒西歪
Centuries of loss. We're a sorrowful people.
百年旧俗 历史沉重的民族
Maybe it'll snow.
以后也许就不是了
Good morning, Mr. Thompson.
早安 汤普森先生
Good morning to you.
早安
Would you care to order some breakfast?
您需要早餐吗
No, Martin. Thank you.
不用了 马丁 谢谢
Who am I, the forgotten man?
我呢 当我不存在吗
I beg your pardon, sir.
十分抱歉 先生
Would you like something? No.
您想吃点什么 不用了
How come they ask you about breakfast
凭什么他们向你恭敬问安
and I gotta raise a stink?
对我就一副臭脸
I live here. It's a courtesy.
我住这 这是起码的礼貌
You gotta live here to get served? I'm a big tipper, Eli.
住这才能被招待吗 我可是贵宾 伊莱
Okay? you act like it doesn't mean anything.
懂吗 说的真轻松
Because it doesn't.
因为这是事实
The Celtic Dinner, we're moving it up to 7:00.
凯尔特晚宴提前到七点了
Why so early? The Civil War vets.
这么早干什么 几个内战老兵
One of them snored over the Attorney General's speech last year.
其中一个在去年司法部长的演讲上居然睡着了
You don't gotta be old for that to happen.
你不见得会比司法部长那老头子有趣多少
You think you can do better?
你觉得你就比他强吗
Actually, I was thinking about saying a few words.
实际上 我还想在晚宴上说几句
What for? Some electioneering.
干什么 拉拉票
Those reformers are looking to replace me.
那些改革家们想夺我的权
I don't think a speech is a good idea.
我觉得演说没什么用
It's a captive audience of the biggest pooh-bahs in the county.
郡里那些有头有脸的人物都来了
Who are there to celebrate their heritage,
他们是来庆祝传统节日
not be bored by your palavering.
不是听你满嘴废话的
I've been practicing, taking lessons at the Y.M.C.A.
我一直在练习 还在青年会里上过课
It's an important night, Eli.
今晚很重要 伊莱
Bad enough I have dad to look after.
重要到要请老爸来压阵
I don't need you upsetting the apple cart too.
我不想被你搅黄了
I want to say my piece.
我只是想一吐为快
Fine.
那就吐吧
Daniel Fucking Webster.
真拿自己当丹尼尔·韦伯斯特[美内战时政♥治♥演说家]
The Widow Schroeder.
寡妇施罗德来了
The Widow Schroeder.
寡妇施罗德
Mr. Thompson, good morning.
早安 汤普森先生
I was just on my way to your office.
我正准备去办公室找你
Some soda bread.
送您的苏打面包
I thought you might enjoy it.
我觉得您会喜欢
It's from an old family recipe.
它是用一种传统秘方做的
You can leave it with the bellhop.
你可以放在交给宾馆侍者
He'll see that I get it.
他会替我收好的
I'm sure for your birthday you received many fine gifts--
我知道您生日会收到了很多贵重礼品
I'm late for a meeting, Mrs. Schroeder.
我开会要迟到了 施罗德夫人
But thank you.
但谢谢你的礼物
Not a bad-looking woman.
姿色不错啊
My life's complicated enough.
我的生活已经够乱了
Jesus, did they even wash these things from last year?
天呐 这些东西是不是从去年之后就没洗过
I was baby new year in '17.
1917年那会我还在襁褓
Even the diaper was secondhand.
用的尿布都是别人用过的
There's blood on this. Captain Haddock's.
上面还有血 哈多克队长的
Some wiseacre tossed him off the Boardwalk.
几个傻蛋在木板路把他海扁一顿
He landed face first on an ashcan.
他脸撞到了垃圾箱
Fuck this.
去他妈的
No more Leprechauns, no more Cupids,
什么矮精灵 什么丘比特
no more goddamn Elf Costumes.
统统见鬼去吧
Kiley, Green, you're up.
凯利 格林 到你们了
What's with you? I'm done, Carl.
你怎么了 我不干了 卡尔
We all are. No more midget shit.
我们都不干了 不演侏儒了
Midget shit's what they're paying us for.
演侏儒才有钱赚
Not boxing. That's a show at least.
不如打拳 至少是人干的
We're talking about this nonsense.
我们不♥穿♥这些破烂
This fucking Celtic Dinner, it's degrading.
这个凯尔特晚宴已经够恶心人了
Yeah, not to mention having those drunk assholes
更别提那些醉鬼脏兮兮的手
put their filthy mitts all over you.
在你身上过来过去
What am I supposed to tell Nucky?
我怎么跟努基交代
He's depending on us. Yeah?
他就指望我们了 是吗
Let him wear a leprechaun getup.
让他自己上去扮矮妖精吧
Fuck him Yeah.
去他妈的 就是
What if I can get us a raise?
要是能涨工资呢
How much? Double.
涨多少 加倍
I'll tell him we want 10 bucks a man.
我去找他说加到一人十块
I might do it for 10.
十块我就干
10 clams for a few hours' work?
几小时就能拿十块钱
Where's me fuckin' shillelagh?
该死的橡木棒哪去了
Making a mess of this.
被我弄得乱七八糟
That's okay. I like the smell.
没关系 我喜欢这个味
Oranges in the winter, huh?
寒冬蜜橘
From California. Long trip.
加州产的 好远
A couple nights in a sleeper car
坐几天几夜的车
and then you're there,
然后你就到了
wading up to your waist in the ocean.
在齐腰海水中恣意玩耍
I love you.
我爱你
What was that?
什么声音
Someone shut a door.
有人摔门
I'm not gonna let anyone hurt you, Pearl.
我不会让人伤害你的 珍珠
Doc says you're doing good. Does he?
医生说你康复的不错 真的吗
But you gotta leave it along.
但你不能碰伤口
It itches! That's good. It means it's healing.
痒嘛 好事 说明开始愈合了
Did your leg itch in the hospital?
在医院那会你的腿也痒吗
For a while. But not anymore?
痒了一会 现在呢
No. Now it's hitting all six.
不痒了 完全好了
You're so handsome in your new suit.
你穿这身新衣服可真帅
Everything's gonna turn out fine.
事情会变好的
You'll see.
等着瞧吧
How about that? As fresh as it gets.
来尝尝 新鲜如初
Any more laudanum?
还有鸦♥片♥酒吗
What happened here? Poof.
这一瓶呢 喝完了
Don't be stingy. It's opium, not a milkshake.
别这么小气 这是鸦♥片♥ 可不是奶昔
It's like the sun just came out.
感觉就像在沐浴晨光
Come on, George, it's the busiest day of the year.
拜托了乔治 这可是一年中最忙的一天
Eh, St. Paddy's or no,
过节到底卖♥♥不卖♥♥酒
with prohibition we're in uncharted territory.
禁酒令一出 我们的大船就好像失去航向
So it's dead reckoning then.
那就用估量法吧
To the Irish.
敬爱尔兰人
They drink when they're happy.
高兴了喝
They drink when they're sad.
不高兴更要喝
I drink to forget, but I can't remember what.
我只是借酒消愁 越消越愁
Well, it ain't just the micks.
可不光爱尔兰佬啊
My entire ward-- the speaks are packing 'em in every night.
我的辖区里 每天都在进货出货
Everybody wants what they ain't allowed to have. psychology.
真是越禁越畅销 人之常情
Whatever it is, they can't keep the booze on the shelves.
禁来禁去 只要不公开卖♥♥酒就没什么事
Hidden under the shelves, you mean.
那就不公开卖♥♥咯
I'm gonna need to up my order. you hearing this, captain?
我要更多的货 听到没 老大
I"m gonna need an extra boat. Deal me in.
我要再来艘船 算上我
When do you shove off?
什么时候起锚
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表