剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
I'll get the breakfast special, all right?
给我一份早餐特♥供♥
You got it.
好的
What'll it be? The usual.
吃点什么 老样子
Corned beef hash and eggs.
一份盐津牛杂一份鸡蛋
More coffee with that?
需要添点咖啡吗
Oh, sure. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
All right, thanks.
好的 多谢
You're a credit to the force.
你真是警界的骄傲
Your leg again?
腿又疼了吗
I should've let them cut it off.
当初就应该让他们给我截肢
Well, this'll make you feel better:
这个消息应该能让你好受点
that was my cop.
刚才我警局的内线打电♥话♥来了
Your pal Liam,
你的仇人利亚姆
the mug who slashed Pearl,
就是划伤珍珠的那个马仔
apparently he takes his meals at a joint on the north side.
好像在北区某个饭馆吃饭
I'm warning you.
我警告你
Don't come near me, god damn it.
别过来 死东西
Don't come any closer to me.
不要靠近我
Get back.
退后
Get back, you little son of a bitch.
退后 小畜生
Carlisle,
卡莱尔
don't make me use this.
别逼我发狠
That's right.
就这样
Hey hey hey, get out all of you, little turds.
都滚出去 一群小畜生
Everybody stay back.
你们都给我滚开
Come here, I'll--
来人啊
Help!
救命
Help!
救命啊
Where was the surgery done?
你在哪做的手术
A field hospital outside of Verdun.
凡尔登外的野战医院
Three more at Walter Reed.
在沃尔特·里德医院又缝了三针
This is some fine work.
手术挺成功
So why does it hurt?
那为什么还会疼
The screws in the femur
可能是残留在腿中的弹片
could be a problem there,
造成的原因
trauma to the nerve.
神经创伤
So I got a screw loose?
这么说我体内有个螺丝松了
Do you think you do?
你是这么认为的吗
It was a joke.
开玩笑的
No numbness or weakness?
没有麻木或虚弱的症状吗
It's more of a dull ache
更像是隐痛
inside.
肉里的疼
It started recently. It hurts like hell.
最近才开始的 钻心的疼
How's your sleep?
睡眠状况怎么样
Off and on. I'm up a lot.
断断续续 半夜经常疼醒
What do you do?
你是干什么的
I go for walks.
散散步
I read mostly.
看看书
You're employed? What do you do?
我是说工作 做什么工作的
Oh, Bell Telephone.
在贝尔电♥话♥公♥司♥工作
Have you ever heard of Dr. Robert Woodworth?
你听说过罗伯特·伍德沃斯医生吗
He developed a test during the war
他在一战中研究了一种测试
to help the soldiers.
来帮助士兵
We're giving it to all the men who come in.
现在我们给所有来看病的人做这个测试
What kind of test?
什么样的测试
It's called a personal inventory.
叫做个人档案
The war's over.
一战已经结束了
It might be useful anyway
但那还能对国家卫生事业发展
for the country.
有点用处
"Set a high standard for a clean America."
"建立卫生和谐美♥利♥坚♥"
What do I have to do?
怎么做测试
Just answer a few questions about yourself.
回答几个个人问题
It could help you feel better.
可以帮助你缓解症状
Sure, why not?
好吧 何乐而不为
How are you doing?
怎么样了
The doctor will be right with you.
医生马上就来
Are you all right?
感觉还好吧
Try and hold still now.
来抓紧了别动
Good god almighty.
万能的主啊
Pop, come on. One, two, three.
老爸 起来 一二三
You fucking butcher.
你♥他♥妈♥轻点
Pop, just let us get you situated, okay?
老爸 让我们把你放好
Ho ho ho,
瞧瞧
look who's come to pay a visit.
看谁大驾光临了
I came as soon as I heard.
我听到消息立马赶来了
I called your office.
我打到你办公室
Eddie said you were out with your lady-friend.
埃迪说你跟你女朋友出去了
Who's that? Mabel?
是谁 梅布尔吗
Mabel was my wife. You know that.
梅布尔是我前妻 你记得的
One, two, three. God almighty!
一二三 万能的主啊
Get him in there. Easy.
杀了我吧 慢点
It's all right. Oh god.
好了 天啊
Five goddamn hours.
我他妈躺了五个小时
I could have lost my leg if your brother hadn't come by.
要不是你弟弟赶来 我这条腿就保不住了
Thank you, Dr. Surran.
万分感谢 苏林医生
All right, Mr. Thompson, here we go.
好了 汤普森先生 我们走
You got it? Yeah, I got it.
抱紧没 抱紧了
I'll stop by the hospital later, pop.
老爸 我等会再去医院看你
So this woman.
那个女人
This Margaret Schroeder.
那个玛格丽特·施罗德
Yes?
怎么了
What's going on there?
你跟她怎么回事
She's a lovely person, Eli. I'm sure she's a peach.
她很可人 伊莱 的确美若桃花
She's also a widow, remember,
但你该知道她是个寡妇
pretty tragic circumstances?
还是你一手制♥造♥的悲剧
She knows nothing and she never will.
她什么都不知道 以后也不会知道
It smells like piss in here.
这里闻着和茅房♥一样
Cat piss.
猫尿
That too.
也有那味儿
I'll call Sailor's Haven,
我会给水手天堂打电♥话♥
see if they have an extra room.
看他们是否有多余的房♥间
We can't do that.
不能这样
Now I'm supposed to get him a private nurse?
难不成我还得给他找个私人护理
June and I will take him. He can live with us.
他可以跟我和琼住 我们会照顾他
What about your kids?
你的孩子们怎么办
The kids love him.
孩子们都喜欢他
I suppose it is time to sell, huh?
看来是时候卖♥♥出去了 是吧
A lot of memories in this place.
满载记忆的地方
We should give it to Fleming,
我们该把它送给弗莱明
let him fix it up.
让他整修一下
They just had another baby, more to come probably.
他刚有了另一个孩子 可能以后会有更多
Just give it to him?
就这么白给他
Let some decent family
给户好人家
Make a home of this shitpile.
让他们把这里弄的像个家的样子吧
God damn toaster-- it cost me nine bucks.
该死的烤面包机 花了我整整九块钱
He never even plugged it in.
结果他从来都没用过
Who done these?
这些是谁做的
Ferschke over on Illinois.
伊利诺斯州的费斯基
Ink don't even stick.
墨一抹就掉
Said he'd take 50 dollar off.
他说可以再减五十美金
I don't care he pay me.
价钱不是问题
I can't use this shit.
关键是这些垃圾根本没法用
Mr. White?
怀特先生
Mr. Chalky White? Hello?
朝琪·怀特先生 有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
How do you do?
你们好啊
You are, I assume, Mr. White.
我想 您就是怀特先生了吧
May I say it is both an honor and a privilege
我得说 能认识您
to be making your acquaintance?
简直既是荣幸又是特权啊
Fuck are you, shortpants?
你又是谁 小矮子
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表